Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 01-07-2011, 05:24 AM   #41
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sasuke is not evil (spoiler )

thanks for resuscitating this thread, i think every one agree his deeds were evil
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
athoatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:41 AM   #42
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

He is evil no matter how you look at it. You can argue he is so messed up he doesn't know what he is doing. This should go in character talk too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:46 AM   #43
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Of course Sasuke's not evil... he has never been and never will be! He is POSSESSED by stupidity ...and needs to be taught a lesson!!

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Miss Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:03 AM   #44
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

After Itachi died Sasuke went crazy, and it's been made clear that he's "in the darkness" and he wants to kill everyone in Konoha, that sounds evil to me does it not? And it's the choices he's making too, even Gaara said it and Gaara was once messed up.

I believe Sasuke wasn't evil until he reached the Kage Summit, then he just changed all of a sudden.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #45
RedDragoon
Genin

RedDragoon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasukes actions speak for him. He would kill the people closest to him without feeling. He has a cold dark chakra now and he drinks the blood of newborn babes.
RedDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #46
Uchiha_Itachi93
Genin

Uchiha_Itachi93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
After Itachi died Sasuke went crazy, and it's been made clear that he's "in the darkness" and he wants to kill everyone in Konoha, that sounds evil to me does it not? And it's the choices he's making too, even Gaara said it and Gaara was once messed up.

I believe Sasuke wasn't evil until he reached the Kage Summit, then he just changed all of a sudden.
I think you have a point there. If you think about it, after Itachi died and he found out the truth, Sasuke only wanted to kill the elders. When battling the eight tails, Sasuke was still trying to save his comrades. And he even has a flashback to Team 7!!!!! It was only after this encounter and his assult on the kage summit, that he truely gave into the darkness in his heart. It's very clear that he does not want to be save either. I really don't think it has anything to do with his clan's murder. I think that because Sasuke is an heir to Madara, he carries the same darkness/hatred in his heart. I don't know, thats my theory on it.
Uchiha_Itachi93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:54 AM   #47
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Itachi93 View Post
I think you have a point there. If you think about it, after Itachi died and he found out the truth, Sasuke only wanted to kill the elders. When battling the eight tails, Sasuke was still trying to save his comrades. And he even has a flashback to Team 7!!!!! It was only after this encounter and his assult on the kage summit, that he truely gave into the darkness in his heart. It's very clear that he does not want to be save either. I really don't think it has anything to do with his clan's murder. I think that because Sasuke is an heir to Madara, he carries the same darkness/hatred in his heart. I don't know, thats my theory on it.
i agree that at the summit there was a drastic change of his behavior that need to be explained
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
Old 01-08-2011, 08:15 AM   #48
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Itachi93 View Post
Didn't he tell Madara before the Summit that he only said he wanted to kill the elders in front of Taka but really that he wanted to kill everyone?

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #49
NinjaGirl830
Freshmen Academy Student

NinjaGirl830 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would say that he's blinded by stupidity also, but now he's making the choice to go after Konoha. And for REVENGE again. -____-

I dont even know what to think anymore,... I just know he's physcologically messed up. And Slowly its reminging me of Orochimaru in a way....ewww.

But then again, is it jsut the Elders and the Council he was to kill or everyone in Konoha? If its jsut the elders and such then once again, I think he's blinded by revenge. If its to kill everyone in Konoha then, THE BOYS GONE CRAZY! EVILLLLLL!
NinjaGirl830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #50
Uchiha_Itachi93
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGirl830 View Post
I would say that he's blinded by stupidity also, but now he's making the choice to go after Konoha. And for REVENGE again. -____-

I dont even know what to think anymore,... I just know he's physcologically messed up. And Slowly its reminging me of Orochimaru in a way....ewww.

But then again, is it jsut the Elders and the Council he was to kill or everyone in Konoha? If its jsut the elders and such then once again, I think he's blinded by revenge. If its to kill everyone in Konoha then, THE BOYS GONE CRAZY! EVILLLLLL!
Yeah, at first he did say that he only wanted to kill the elders for what they did to Itachi, but it was after his battle with the Eight tails, that he changed his mind to kill everyone. I also think that part of the reason for Sasuke taking suck a dark and evil path is partly because of Madara. I think that he is manipulating Sasuke to do what he couldn't do: Destroy Kohona! But I deffinatly think that Sasuke is just being used at the moment. Or maybe Sasuke is letting Madara think that and sasuke is really the one who is using Madara, but thats just a bit far fetched.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #51
Sina
Sick Wolf *cough*
Chunin

Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sina has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to Sina

No he's just being fooled

(adopted by ~*~angel~*~ arms)

Spoiler:

Possible
Spoiler:

Sina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #52
Tirr
Genin

Tirr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Even though being good or evil are mostly based on opinions, yes, I would say Sasuke is considered evil by most people's morals. Whatever the case Sasuke is definitely pushing the point of no return. Is Naruto still going to want to save him if he eventually turns into another Orochimaru?
Old 01-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #53
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirr View Post
Even though being good or evil are mostly based on opinions, yes, I would say Sasuke is considered evil by most people's morals. Whatever the case Sasuke is definitely pushing the point of no return. Is Naruto still going to want to save him if he eventually turns into another Orochimaru?
yes he will, the great Jiraiya told him to let sasuke go cause he remind him of Orochimaru and naruto insisted, the same when itachi met him. when he said that he and sasuke must kill each other he didnt expect much but still he considered him as friend not enemy he didnt hate him and he will not. he didnt hate nagato that actually destroyed his village and killed his beloved, and tried to change him and he will do more for sasuke, he is already ready to sacrifice his life in this course.
~Earl Nightingale
Old 01-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #54
Uchiha_Itachi93
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by athoatho View Post
yes he will, the great Jiraiya told him to let sasuke go cause he remind him of Orochimaru and naruto insisted, the same when itachi met him. when he said that he and sasuke must kill each other he didnt expect much but still he considered him as friend not enemy he didnt hate him and he will not. he didnt hate nagato that actually destroyed his village and killed his beloved, and tried to change him and he will do more for sasuke, he is already ready to sacrifice his life in this course.

Very true, Naruto is at the point were he will do what ever it takes to save Sasuke, even if it means both of them dying. All to keep his promise to Sakura and to do his best the rid the ninja world of hatred.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" Uchiha Itachi-Sama
Old 01-13-2011, 11:27 PM   #55
RedDragoon
Genin

Ok question. If Sasuke could destroy the leaf village by doing some sort of evil jutsu that needed 100 innocent souls, do you think Sasuke would kill to get those souls? Do you think he would go that far for revenge? If you think yes then the answer is totally evil.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:44 AM   #56
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

Just trying to kill Sakura that loved him and defended him was evil enough, no need for further crimes, my question is that every one under special circumstances my do things that he may regret later in a previous post it was said that does these things explain his actions yes does it justify it no, but will he eventually regret it and try to do something about it i dont know i
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
i thought he eventually may sacrifice his eyes to save naruto proving that he and not only naruto is agood friend and person
~Earl Nightingale
Old 01-15-2011, 02:57 AM   #57
sakura2021
Genin

sakura2021 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hes evil
george hyuga Kon mangagirl Naruto117
sagemaster777( bro )
sakura202

didi wah, didi, didi di ya sana didi di ya wee yeah eh
sakura2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:11 PM   #58
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't really think he's evil -- everything he does, he does for a reason. Even if that reason isn't always so great...

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:49 PM   #59
RedDragoon
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merechan View Post
I don't really think he's evil -- everything he does, he does for a reason. Even if that reason isn't always so great...
Yeah and if I went around killing a bunch of people so I could get my amount of kills up higher than anybody in history that would be a reason. So would that mean I am not evil because I have a reason? Sasuke's actions have been evil. His reasons are selfish and his chakra is very dark!
Old 01-20-2011, 03:49 PM   #60
Uchiha_Itachi93
Genin

I think that no matter how you look at it Sasuke and his actions are evil. I mean he was born into a family and world of evil and hatred. Not to metion that hes was born not that long before the nine-tails attack.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" Uchiha Itachi-Sama