Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 04-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #101
Chain of Hatred
Ninja Academy Student

Chain of Hatred is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Point taken. I just didn't like you calling them scientists. I'd still like to know about those data books though.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:37 PM   #102
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
comebacks?...

@Mrsticky005
I really really advise you to use the quote option, i managed to read through your post and see which were mine words, and which not, but others might not.

Ok.

Now:
Hehe, you're saying he doesn't take his mask of yet, because people musn't know he's madara?
That i can say with confidence, is diffenetely wrong.

No it's right. Madara only let a select few in Akatsuki know he was
actually Madara. He had to in order to be able to run the organization.

Sasori, Deidara, Hidan and Kakuzu were never in the know.

Pain, Zetsu, Konan knew.

Itachi probably knew.

Kisame found out after Itachi died.

Remember Pain is the Figurehead Leader of Akatsuki.
Tobi is the leader de facto.

*Hes says he's Madara, people believe him, and you say he doesn't take the mask off because they musn't know he's madara?*Forget that argument.next:

He obviously has another reason for the mask. But yes he did use the mask
to hide his true identity of being Madara from part of Akatsuki. He didn't
want people knowing until he got his ace in the hole---Sasuke.
However in order to secretly run Akatsuki he had to let Pain know
(and by consequence Konan). He let Zetsu know too because
Zetsu is like his right hand man...or plant.

His left eye weakened you say?his weakness?

-never-

No not never. It's highly probable. Tobi speaks of being incomplete,
of waiting to be restored, he talks about being injured in the fight
against the First Hokage. He wears a mask with one eye hole.
He most likely has one eye or one weakened eye.

Think about danzou, if at all, it's extremely strong eye, which he hides because it's too strong, uses chakra constantly like Kakashi's eye.But thats not very likely, since he's a uchiha.The main villian is no way in hell limited to that eye ability.

Why do you think Madara is using Sasuke? It's because he no longer has
his powers (except teleporting). He's using Sasuke until he can restore
his powers.

You might forget something..."just the readers" we are the point of the manga.If we haven't seen something yet, then that's the same thing as non-existence.I'll make myself damn clear.

That's only true if the manga is finished. There are still things to see.

Madara being alive is nothing more than a myth.

I disagree. We've already seen that Izanagi could easily fool someone.
Madara may or may not have used Izanagi in the fight against Hashirama
but the concept of Izanagi allows Madara tricking Hashirama to be
much more probable and therefore him being alive more likely.

Every character ever had a surprise to him.Espicially Akatsuki, let me remind you:

Yeah, and so did Tobi. He's actually Madara. So why not take off the
mask? Because it's clearly a clue in beating him. Madara has this vast
plan but has a flaw in it. The flaw is what Itachi could never figure out
about Madara. Madara has a weakness. It's most likely related to his eye.

-Sasori was really a little kid inside a bigger body.HE FAKED IT
That kid was really a doll controlled by his heart. HE FAKED IT

-Itachi was really good and not evil like everyone thought. HE FAKED IT:

-Pein (As being announced as official Leader several times) with his spikey hair only shown in shadows, then it wasn't the real body.He were somewhere else, and looked different.HE FAKED IT.
Then it was shown that he wasn't the real leader. HE FAKED IT

-Now a masked man with the name Tobi says he's MADARA and keeps the mask on at all times.
*Can you guess what happens when he takes of the mask?*

Tobi will take off his mask, when his big fight arrives.And then, he won'tbe what we expected, that is for sure.

Yes, he WON'T be bit.

The big reveal will be seeing what the other half of Madara's face looks like. Which will be that Madara has a damaged or missing eye.

Tobi is Madara.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:43 PM   #103
MinatoUchiha
Genin

Location: In the Village Hidden in the Mountains... Lying in the grass... Watching clouds...
MinatoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratcipheo View Post
You came with an argument that obito couldnt be tobi, and i proved that your argument wasn't valid.Simple.
Instead of admitting that, or coming with a new more valid argument, or accept that obito could be tobi (you said its impossible) you just wanted to leave.Which means, you just didn't accept my explanation and shut your eye's for the truth.
i didnt leave because of admitting defeat or anything...
i was tired and i wanted to go to sleep so i said i was done...
so in a way, yes i shut my eyes
----
v
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."-Pain

"Shut up..or I'll kill you."-Gaara, Mei Terumi

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it,
which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?"-Kakashi

"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the Darkness"-Sasuke
Adopted: Chibi♥Mei♥, Sakumo
Old 12-21-2010, 08:25 PM   #104
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'M new in the forum... Everyone was saying that Madara (Tobi) is Obito??
Old 12-21-2010, 08:47 PM   #105
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMario999 View Post
I'M new in the forum... Everyone was saying that Madara (Tobi) is Obito??
Your new, so next remember not to spam. OK?

---
Don't believe anyone that says Tobi is Obito.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #106
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Today, someone told me that Tobi = Izuna. o.O
Old 12-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #107
ShikaLady
Ninja Academy Student

ShikaLady is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Yea he could. But what would be want with a no good weak kid that just got his 2 Toma sharingan *what power Kabuto wants Obito is nothing*

Kabuto could summon Obito. But Obito is not Madara.

-

I know, but people don't get that. and yet no matter how you put it to them they still say Obito is Madara OMG
I am also in doubt about Obito being Madara, and I agree that no one can be Madara. They've shown part of Madara's face, so it's obvious, as well as the information on how over the years Madara has cut his hair and changed his look, etc. Not to state too much of the obvious, but it will all end as Madara being himself, and hopefully we get to see all of his face at one point. As for the coffin and what he saw in it, I am still in speculation.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:10 AM   #108
ShikaLady
Ninja Academy Student

ShikaLady is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

PS: Any guesses on what Madara may have seen in the coffin that Orochimaru/Kabuto made rise from the dead with those other Akatsuki members? I only have a few guesses on what, but I was wondering if anyone had similar guesses...
Old 12-22-2010, 09:37 AM   #109
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Today, someone told me that Tobi = Izuna. o.O
You should see the Tobi = Yamato thread... There dead serous too.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #110
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thank you, maybe this thread has put the obito theory one step closer to complete obliteration. Oh and just to clarify, sasuke's MS was activated when he saw Madara's eye not his face. He didn't take his entire mask off.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:07 AM   #111
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
Thank you, maybe this thread has put the obito theory one step closer to complete obliteration. Oh and just to clarify, sasuke's MS was activated when he saw Madara's eye not his face. He didn't take his entire mask off.
I have a ton of threads like this And I know. Did I put face instead of shaninag?

Last edited by zerosameri; 12-22-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:17 AM   #112
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No matter what you say, no matter what you do and no matter how many facts/proofs you give to those Madara/Tobi=Obito believers, they will still say that Madara/Tobi=Obito. In order to make them believe that Madara/Tobi isn't Obito, Kishi has to draw in a huge panel (that occupies 2 pages) in the manga, Madara revealing his face and saying (in big words) "I'M NOT OBITO, YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 01-05-2011, 07:30 AM   #113
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready: The Official Madara=Tobi Thread

Isn't it lovely? :]

Old 01-05-2011, 04:10 PM   #114
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Isn't it lovely? :]
It is. I should edited the OP now to make it a wall of text

Old 01-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #115
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Go ahead. This section is the archives, wheere old is good.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:11 AM   #116
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Go ahead. This section is the archives, wheere old is good.
You should just merge all of the awesome Madara = Tobi threads to this one to make 1 super thread for lulz

Old 01-06-2011, 11:38 AM   #117
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ehh, it would have taken too much time. I just chose the best Madara=Tobi and Tobi=Obito threads and moved them here.

Old 01-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #118
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ehh, it would have taken too much time. I just chose the best Madara=Tobi and Tobi=Obito threads and moved them here.
True. I have like 10 threads on this, so I have no idea why you choose this one. Elaborate?

Old 01-06-2011, 12:12 PM   #119
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It had the most replies.

I also put the best Tobi=Obito in here. You should go bump it and laugh at Phoenix once again. You, Sticky and I eviscerated him.

Old 01-06-2011, 12:25 PM   #120
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It had the most replies.

I also put the best Tobi=Obito in here. You should go bump it and laugh at Phoenix once again. You, Sticky and I eviscerated him.
Ah.

My god that thread. I never hated a thread so much. He should at lest of said that he was Sasuke mom. SHE even has more of a chance than obito.