Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #2021
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Kejo walks into this large room. It was dark and cold. The white flame lights the room. As this large table was at one side of the room. He walked over to it. Placing one hand down on the table. It starts to glow. This writing appears on the wall.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #2022
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Miyo fold her hands and bend her head,still holding the prayer neckalse and said"Great Gods and Godess of the Ai Clan,Is it time for me to married,restore and uphold agin like my mother?"as she look deep into the fire.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:23 PM   #2023
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kejo looks at the writing on the wall. As his eyes turn pure black. The writing becomes clear to him. He sits down and writes it on paper. Knowing it would help him later in life.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #2024
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Then the answer came to her,as the fire burn the tips of her hair as it blew out in front of her,and sweat pour of her fourhead,she wait for more vision to come,cause the gods and godess were not done with her yet.
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #2025
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Kejo leaves the room. He stands outside the large building. Looking around the area. He could sense something about his past. He takes off down the road. Hoping to come across someone.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-04-2011, 05:35 PM   #2026
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

rock:now that your a rogue what will you do now?or do you even know?

tobi:i haven't thought about it.but maybe i should be a ninja for hire help villages and people in need of someone to fight the bad guys for them.or help them fight.but i'm not actually sure.

rock:i bet your just saying that because you are thinking of the fame you might get from it.you want to become a famous name like the famous shinobi your father told you about.am i right?

tobi:well now that you mention it........that would be cool.but i really don't know what i will do now atleast not yet.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #2027
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Kejo leaves the room. He stands outside the large building. Looking around the area. He could sense something about his past. He takes off down the road. Hoping to come across someone.
After a while Miyo was done,She stood up,taking the nackalse with her,got her stuff and left her childhood home,to look for kejo.but having no idea were her was,sent him a message bird,then deside to get something to eat.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #2028
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Kejo was eating his food. He could hear this bird coming towards him. It landed on his arm. Taking the letter from it. He reads it and smiles. He writes something down and gives it to the bird. Watching it fly away from him. He stands up and takes off towards the house.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-04-2011, 09:42 PM   #2029
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

rock:where are we going?

tobi:i'm not sure.perhaps we should stop here and take a rest.the forest seems peaceful and safe enough to let our guard down for now.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:45 PM   #2030
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo was eating his food. He could hear this bird coming towards him. It landed on his arm. Taking the letter from it. He reads it and smiles. He writes something down and gives it to the bird. Watching it fly away from him. He stands up and takes off towards the house.
After eating and spenting the night in her old village,She see the bird after landing,she read the letter and let the bird go,before heading home,still very upset by the vision she had in her old home.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:46 PM   #2031
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Kejo appears at the house. He walks into the kicten. As he makes some tea. He sits down and wait for Miyo. She should be home very soon.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #2032
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Miyo jump down from a tree in front of the house,after a day of travel,She walk in and place her bag by the door,and walk thought the house to find kejo in the kicten with a cup of tea,She just stood there in the doorway looking at him.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:56 PM   #2033
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Kejo takes a sip of his tea. As he looks over at Miyo and smiles. He stands up and hugs her.

"It's nice to see you again." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #2034
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Miyo look at him after he hug her and gave him a small smile before backing away and saying"It nice to see you too.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #2035
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

"How was the trip?" He asked

He sits down and sips the tea. Looking at her the tea starts to boil in his hands.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #2036
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"How was the trip?" He asked

He sits down and sips the tea. Looking at her the tea starts to boil in his hands.
"It was fine"said Miyo before leaving the kicten and walking outside,She need some time to think.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #2037
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Kejo watches her leave the room. He sits and sips his warm tea. Not knowing what was wrong with her this time.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #2038
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Miyo walk back in after a few hour,and it becoming dark and cold outside,to say she was sorry.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #2039
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Kejo looks at her.

"Why are you Sorry Miyo?" He asked

He stands up and walks over to her. Kejo takes her hand and smiles.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 01-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #2040
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Miyo look at him

"You must know there something wrong,I am upset about something happen in my old childhood home,And I am sorry if i am taking it out on you."