Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #141
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Kiba Inuzuka Fan Club

just add my name to the member's list and then put a dash and say co-founder and co-leader just like u did with yours, but not exactly if u get my drift.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #142
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Okay I did it is that all?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #143
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeah and dogboy is awesum long live dogboy!!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:58 PM   #144
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

I would like to join
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #145
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

just added you.

Hey I just noticed that there already was an Kiba FC.....oh well.....I hope that I can get enough members to make this place {Official}

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #146
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
just added you.

Hey I just noticed that there already was an Kiba FC.....oh well.....I hope that I can get enough members to make this place {Official}
Yeah that one died out XD

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #147
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Kiba Inuzuka Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakisgirl View Post
kiba is awesome and sweet i will definitely join !
Iknowrite! 8D

Old 01-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #148
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh so you wanna join?

Here is the thread:

Old 01-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #149
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sure
I don't mind

Old 01-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #150
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Can we talk about kiba pairings in this FC?
Old 01-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #151
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

You know Im holding up 3 positions,

Co-Owners
Admin
Leader

Im looking for 2 Co-Owners but since katsu got one now its just 1.

Im looking for 3 Admins and 5 Leaders.

The next people who apply for the position can get it.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #152
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Um...can u plz answer my above question plz?

Btw: 10K post!! Woot!!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #153
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

what would a leader do?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #154
Sai's brother
Jonin

I wanna be admin

Old 01-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #155
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
what would a leader do?
Well an admin and co-owner can all give their opinions on what I should do to the thread. Like extra stuff to add to the top post like I don't know.

A leader can lead thread conversations and its sorta their duty to make people stay on topic. An Admin is sorta the same but they have the right to voice an idea on what I should do to the thread.

Co-Owners are no far down from the actual owner...but Im working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
I wanna be admin
Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Um...can u plz answer my above question plz?

Btw: 10K post!! Woot!!
Okay....I'll get to that later.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #156
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

alright i'll be a leader
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #157
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Can there be 2 admins? I'm sure with me working with Sai's Brother, we can make this a safe thread and make sures it doesn't go off-topic. Can I also be an admin please?
Old 01-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #158
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

There 3 Admins and 5 Leaders you already an Co-Owner so of course....I'll get on it.

However the main reason of you guys is to keep this thread alive when Im not around(which will be very often very soon).

So above all your duties is to PM me any new members if the amount of people wanted to be members exceed 5 while Im gone and/or the amount pages exceed 5 pages.

Just if a lot people asks to be members and I haven't done it yet just PM me the people's names and I'll do so.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #159
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Joinage.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #160
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kiba Inuzuka Fanclub

Isn't this the second one?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, fanclub, kiba, kiba inuzuka