Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 01-04-2011, 05:41 PM   #81
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: New to the BG? Introduce yourself here!

He seems like he's from NE...
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #82
Michael/Michael
Apprentice Genin

Location: I live in a computer. That was a low blow...bastard.
Michael/Michael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Suppose since visitation to this section will be pretty consistent I should give a better introduction.

I will skip the names because you would need to be a complete dumbass not to be able to figure out my real or username. Moreso my username. I am from the OBD. I understand that this forum is pretty strict and it cracks down on trolls. That sucks for me. I'll do my best to stay on a cheery disposition until you get more comfortable with me and vice versa. I'm especially good at debating Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, Zatch Bell, and a few other verses. I believe Kubo is an idiot, but I read it because it's a hot debate topic.

Cheers to another BG member. Needs more people.
Michael/Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:32 PM   #83
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael/Michael View Post
Suppose since visitation to this section will be pretty consistent I should give a better introduction.

I will skip the names because you would need to be a complete dumbass not to be able to figure out my real or username. Moreso my username. I am from the OBD. I understand that this forum is pretty strict and it cracks down on trolls. That sucks for me. I'll do my best to stay on a cheery disposition until you get more comfortable with me and vice versa. I'm especially good at debating Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, Zatch Bell, and a few other verses. I believe Kubo is an idiot, but I read it because it's a hot debate topic.

Cheers to another BG member. Needs more at least remotely intelligent people.
fixed
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:19 PM   #84
sharinggan
Freshmen Academy Student

sharinggan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
If you're new to the BG, and want to introduce yourself, You can do so here. It's an easy way for the regulars of the BG recognize you more, and separate yourself from the pack even more than before.

So come on, introduce yourself and feel comfortable already! Tell us your favorite Manga/Anime, what you like to do in your free time, why your interested in debating, and even more! Let yourself in, the door is already open. =3
where do you go to fight
sharinggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #85
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

We don't talk about Fight Club.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #86
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44
Old 01-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #87
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Michael thinks he knows something about Zatch Bell?
Me and Shika will put that to the test respectively..... >;]

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #88
dummybunny
Freshmen Academy Student

dummybunny is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hey hey hey, i'mmmm dummybunny, u can call me dummy or bunny.... but i'm a dude so it might sound a lil weird if all the guys start callin me bunny out there... hahaha
I've been hooked on Naruto for a looooong time now but before that I was into DB, DBZ, Gundam Wing, Inu-yasha, Bleach, One peice etc... The usual. Anyways i'm kinda shy and new to this so i thought i'd throw myself into the mix. I love debates and getting a chance to hear everyone elses input.
Take Care!
dummybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:11 AM   #89
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the BG, newb.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #90
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hey, I'm PMP. I mostly hang out in "The Bath House", BFV, KHRRP, Offtopica, and the sections I am normally in. My favorite Manga is Naruto(Artwork) and my favorite anime is KHR. I like to go bouldering (Rock Climbing) in my free time. I like to debate fights and stuff...And...yeah...thats me...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:06 AM   #91
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

/walks in and trips

Ohai. I've never been to these parts before.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #92
scrbblechan
Genin

scrbblechan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi im scrbblechan! i just came here almost 2 days ago and never ben here!i now have over 5 friends!send friend request please or you can just chat with me in private.really because i have no one to talk to right now XD!you dont have to if you dont want to im fine with that!
dattebayo, and dont forget to visit mah page to see whats going on with me!
scrbblechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #93
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraRen

Hmm... I don't believe I've been in this thread before...

Hi everyone that's new to the forum or just finding this thread (Like myself), I'm Ren and one of the 'Forum Ancients' according to a certain thread. >.> Not really much to say outside of my profile... I'm a complete Naruto and FMA fanatic, I take Chinese and can speak a little Japanese, music, drawing and writing are my life, and I love Pocky and Ramen. xDDD

Have fun in the forum!

Spoiler:

黄昏スイレン/水 くのいち 満月月光の位相八。 二代目月影 ちゃーんまだー!

|
|

The Pocky to my Pocky Milkshake-
! <3

Last edited by SakuraRen; 03-09-2011 at 01:49 PM.
SakuraRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #94
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

This isn't the BN. BG. Battlegrounds. Debate section.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #95
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!SakuraRen has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I mean if they join the BN. xDD
/Rephrases

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3

Last edited by SakuraRen; 03-09-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #96
scrbblechan
Genin

scrbblechan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

omg!!!i LOVE POCKEY!!
oh,yeah im from the N.O.ya heard meh
scrbblechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #97
SakuraRen
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrbblechan View Post
omg!!!i LOVE POCKEY!!
oh,yeah im from the N.O.ya heard meh
Pocky rules. *Brandishes empty box*

Spoiler:

|
|

! <3
Old 03-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #98
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Oh okay. :P
Old 03-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #99
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I was removed off the debating Tierlist
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #100
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

You never post.