Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:01 AM   #21
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo #20: Tsunade is a terrible character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Well that's not very nice. T_T
I feel we're close enough that I can tell you an important secret about myself. I'm not a nice person.

Quote:
Uh, how in the world would I convince you? I mean I AM interesting and all but, you're DM...
Convince me that you are interesting.

Are you willing to acknowledge my greatness and claim you are carrying out impossible demands I make (E.G. I order you to commit pangalactic genocide, I order you to kill XStupidPerson, I order you to move the planet closer to the sun.)
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:01 AM   #22
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

@Dudemeister: Ask Maikeru or AshenREAPER...But you probably won't ask anyone for anything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:02 AM   #23
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Don't be so sure.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #24
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

I don't have to convince you, I already know it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:04 AM   #25
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh? Do tell.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:05 AM   #26
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
I feel we're close enough that I can tell you an important secret about myself. I'm not a nice person.

Convince me that you are interesting.

Are you willing to acknowledge my greatness and claim you are carrying out impossible demands I make (E.G. I order you to commit pangalactic genocide, I order you to kill XStupidPerson, I order you to move the planet closer to the sun.)
Well who would have guessed? =P

I haven't already convinced you I'm interesting? How could I ever? =/

Well first off I'd need a decent conversation topic in order to convince you I'm interesting. What interests do you have?

And what mangas do you enjoy? =S

EDIT: Oh and technically I could stalk your OBD account to find your AIM, but I'm no stalker.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:09 AM   #27
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well first off I'd need a decent conversation topic in order to convince you I'm interesting. What interests do you have?
Well there's [secret information] and [secret information]. I also quite enjoy [secret information]. I am an amateur writer. I enjoy the Discworld series. And the Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix. I read Green Lantern and follow the Young Avengers. But my absolute favorite thing of all time that would guarantee that I would comply with any request were you to share that interest is [secret information].

Quote:
And what mangas do you enjoy? =S
One Piece. I tolerate Naruto and Bleach. I enjoy FMA and D.Gray-man and fully intend to get around to reading them one of these days.

Quote:
EDIT: Oh and technically I could stalk your OBD account to find your AIM, but I'm no stalker.
Good luck with that, it's not on my OBD account.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #28
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I want to change my name.

Endou Kenji, Kaitou 1412 and Akai Shuuichi all sounds good.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:12 AM   #29
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If I take long to respond people, my internet's being retarded.
Quote:
Oh? Do tell.
How about I instant message you and tell you?
Old 01-04-2011, 12:12 AM   #30
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Well there's [secret information] and [secret information]. I also quite enjoy [secret information]. I am an amateur writer. I enjoy the Discworld series. And the Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix. I read Green Lantern and follow the Young Avengers. But my absolute favorite thing of all time that would guarantee that I would comply with any request were you to share that interest is [secret information].

One Piece. I tolerate Naruto and Bleach. I enjoy FMA and D.Gray-man and fully intend to get around to reading them one of these days.

Good luck with that, it's not on my OBD account.
I see.

Only One Piece? Well One Piece is a pretty good manga, I shall admit. I personally prefer 20th Century Boys, Gurren Lagann, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Yu Yu Hakusho though. Naruto's getting better, although Bleach.....ugh.

I still have to get around to DGM and I haven't read FMA yet, only watched the first anime.

Not anymoar, hm?
Old 01-04-2011, 12:14 AM   #31
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
How about I instant message you and tell you?
If you can.

Quote:
Not anymoar, hm?
I'm sure there are several others, but I cant remember them all just now. I'm told Psyren is good.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #32
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

I see.

I have heard of Psyren as well. I would read it myself, but....the business. =/
Old 01-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #33
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All the manga in the current WSJ magazine are good except for Bleach.

Shounen Sunday is good too.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:17 AM   #34
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

I am sufficiently convinced that you are interesting. Do not disappoint my conviction lest I call you childish names.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:17 AM   #35
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
All the manga in the current WSJ magazine are good except for Bleach.

Shounen Sunday is good too.
Agreed.

I had my doubts about Naruto and KHR but they've had a rise from the ashes it seems.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:33 AM   #36
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

You called?
Phoenix, rise from the ashes, haha, get it, laugh.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:38 AM   #37
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

It's funny beca-

Oh why do I even bother...

But that reminds me, Rise from the Ashes was a win case in PW 1.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #38
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Yeah, they stole my pun.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:45 AM   #39
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
I wonder if someone could have a user name called BadassDebater?
That user name belongs to me.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:47 AM   #40
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anyways, of course Dudemeister would make a thread like this. Due to his omnipotent wankage of Mei and now recently, Roy, he would obviously make a thread about this.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote