Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 01-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #61
Joseph Stalin
Freshmen Academy Student

Joseph Stalin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: New to the BG? Introduce yourself here!

No. Again, I will not tell those who ask. I also knew that those two forums would be the ones that would be asked if they were where I come from. I repeat what I said with colorles. The skill I am talking about, should not be compared with the OBD, it is laughable.
Joseph Stalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #62
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Does that mean you think the people in your mystery forum are better or worse than the OBD?
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #63
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So it is!
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:38 PM   #64
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Does that mean you think the people in your mystery forum are better or worse than the OBD?
im gonna find this site and post the link here so all can see
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #65
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
No. Again, I will not tell those who ask. I also knew that those two forums would be the ones that would be asked if they were where I come from. I repeat what I said with colorles. The skill I am talking about, should not be compared with the OBD, it is laughable.
A Forum that makes the OBD of NF look laughable? I'd love to see that. Not saying it doesn't exist, but it's hard to believe, and if you feel that OBD is laughable, you're going to laugh your ass off at us. If you have the skill you say you do, you should have no problem rising to the top of the BG's ranks rather quickly. Good luck and nice to meet you.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 01-03-2011 at 07:44 PM.
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #66
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

He's probably from one of those really really crappy forums that thinks that Konohamaru could solo Bastard!! and Minato could solo Marvel. They think they're better than the OBD, but they aren't smart enough to see how much they suck.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #67
colorles
Banned

anyways its most likely a V Bulletin site, based on his descriptions, key word 'most likely'

doubt he has the same name, that would make it too easy, although Joseph Stalin seach would be overpowered by the actually person, so...

Old 01-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #68
Joseph Stalin
Freshmen Academy Student

Believe it or not, it exists.
If you find it congratulations, though I won't tell you much more on the matter, even if you had found it.

I clearly don't believe Konohamaru could solo Bastard!! and Minato could solo Marvel though. I'm not the type to point fingers and laugh, nor flame, but.. It has happened quite a few times I've witnessed. I'll admit that the fail is strong with those ones, should I actually say that aloud or not.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #69
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

But why the cloak and dagger? Is this mystery forum particularly controversial?
Old 01-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #70
Joseph Stalin
Freshmen Academy Student

Well... at this point it seems a good idea to keep it a secret in general, but I'll probably reveal more about it in the future, when I become active, get more known and settled in.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #71
colorles
Banned

well anyways Stalin by all means make yourself comfortable here, its a nice place i suppose
Old 01-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #72
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Remember to always agree with me. I may or may not always be right, but you should still always agree with me.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #73
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Remember to always agree with me. I may or may not always be right, but you should still always agree with me.
I disagree.

Welcome Stalin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #74
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

I will have you know that I am listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #75
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm a subject of Tales and Legends.

Canon Fact.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #76
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Hello, I'm new to the BG (kinda)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post

Canon Fact.
/Jealous

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #77
Joseph Stalin
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
well anyways Stalin by all means make yourself comfortable here, its a nice place i suppose
Thanks.
Quote:
I disagree.
Quote:
I disagree.

Welcome Stalin.
I agree that you disagree.

Thanks.
Quote:
I completed a tough C-Rank mission.

Quote:

Canon Fact.
See above. :P
Old 01-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #78
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

A good forum that thinks we have potential, yet laughs at OBD?

Hmm...

I had no idea we were really on that many radars.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #79
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Quote:

Canon Fact.
Hello.I'm God.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #80
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

But none of you have anything on the Ace Attorney duo!

Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth>>>>>>>>>>>>>Most people

That is, in our primes, when we actually feel like trying, and if you aren't magically amazing. =P

No but seriously, I dunno about Phoenix but I am far from my prime now. Maybe it's because I'm too chill. =/
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote