Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-02-2011, 06:01 AM   #21
supersaiyan146
Academy Graduate

supersaiyan146 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The New Naruto Shippuden OVA

I wanna watch it too...can some PM me it too?
Thanx in advance
supersaiyan146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #22
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The cry of the baby at the end symoblizes the rebirth of the Uchiha, IMO.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #23
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just type "Naruto OVA 6" in youtube's search box...should be the first one there.

It's amazing! Love everything of it especially the new scenes.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #24
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I hope the animation for future fight scenes will be like this in later arcs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #25
SpongeBob
Academy Graduate

SpongeBob is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Glad you all liked it! Just imagine when they fight for real! I can tell it's gonna be epic!
SpongeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #26
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Besides I don't this is how the fight will be or end...Its just an music video or OVA this isn't canon. So I would'nt even take this as grain of salt.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #27
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

the animations are beast.
and there was taijutsu that looked great with ninjutsu
the touching moments.

i always thought naruto and sasuke had the strongest relationship.

sakura crying!
orobuto! and madara
the baby cry was weird.
Spoiler:
is that sasuke crying when itachi was holding him as a baby

i like how it went from itachis sharingan to sasukes
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #28
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

This is the animation when its at its best. I hope its like forever.

However I learned something though and that is that Pierrot is a bit prejudice with their animation. Why is Sasuke's fights better animated than Naruto's fights this is just bull sh*t.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #29
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i like that naruto kicked sasuke. sage mode superiority ftw.

and those scratches on narutos chest. i think they were susanoo arrows. nice dodging
Old 01-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #30
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post

and those scratches on narutos chest. i think they were susanoo arrows. nice dodging
I too like the kicking part. The animation is so beast that it makes anything even an kick look awesome.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #31
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post

That or Sasuke simply cut Naruto with his sword.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #32
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
That or Sasuke simply cut Naruto with his sword.
Or Naruto recieved damaged from the clash with his Rasengan and Sasuke's Chidori.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #33
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

i dont think his sword would get through frog kata

susanno arrows and naruto almost dodging them.

whered taijutsu go.
it used to be so important and now its just i better do my jutsu right now!
Old 01-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #34
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Anyway it was beast why weren't the animation for Naruto's fight scenes like this before but trust me the animation for Sasuke's fight scenes were so awesome that is BULL STUDIO PIERROT DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE SAKE OF THE SHOW NOT YOU DAMN FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!! NARUTO IS THE MAIN CHARACTER HIS FIGHTS SHOULD BE GOOD!!!

Here is the thread:

Old 01-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #35
SpongeBob
Academy Graduate

SpongeBob is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, I think there should be two episodes of animation in EVERY big battle.
SpongeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #36
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
Yeah, I think there should be two episodes of animation in EVERY big battle.
2 episodes in every battle..........nahhhh...for important to mediumly important ones but if its like less than a chapter short in the manga it should be only still 1 episode.

Anyway I rewatched all of Naruto's battles as when he was a kid and must say that the animation showed in this showed how much the animation for Naruto improved.

Here is the thread:

Old 01-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #37
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Overall, I dislike Current Naruto. This could change my opinion. Could someone send me the link, please?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:54 AM   #38
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
The cry of the baby at the end symoblizes the rebirth of the Uchiha, IMO.
It actually represent the birth of Sasuke's EMS.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #39
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I enjoyed it. Amazing artwork, and the song was wonderful. Not near long enough though.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3

Last edited by The 1st Hokage; 01-03-2011 at 07:33 PM.
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:27 PM   #40
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

the kiba and neji naruto fights looked awesome lol top notch

Tags
naruto, ova, shippuden