Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2010, 07:24 PM   #101
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hando Craap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Posts: 2,220
Rep Power: 16
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

hmmm,he looks a little Happy to me,but I'll take your word for it...lol
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline  
Old 12-28-2010, 11:37 PM   #102
3littlepigs
P-Chan
 
3littlepigs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,625
Rep Power: 0
3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
What do you mean he didn't make it better? It allows him not to use up so much chakra trying to control them. Thus, make a whole lot more of them. It might backfire, but that was with the Akatsuki. Who thought they would be such big pansies?

Seven Swordsmen should be fun. That is unless, of course, Kishi screws it up and makes them boring filler ninja. Plus, don;t they kinda need their swords to be swordsmen?

Really? I don;t know about that? Sasuke is with Madara. I am sure they can find info telling them where Karin is. Who knows maybe Karin can be a useful ninja when Sasuke isn't around. I still have nightmares about that "scream" in the anime.
Yeah but the advantage and time he wastes trying not to loose so much chakra in the first place cancels out the fact that he's not using too much chakra since he'll have to use it sooner or later. So far the Akatsuki members he brought back were the only useful ones with their personalities included....Sasori might have been at peace at the end but he did cause trouble for Kankuro and the others.

lol I guess he'll summon their swords later...although to be honest swords are weapons so can that even be done if the weapons are in someone else's possesion? I mean I get Zabuza.....Kabuto or Madara probably stole it from Suigetsu...it does seem to be in half. But what about others like Chojuro? maybe that's why they don't have them now.

Even if they find out where she is....going to Konoha at this point would probably be harder than trying to find Sasuke...Madara's hideout seems to be closer. Also, Sasuke might still have some "use" for Juugo and Suigetsu. There's no way Karin could ever be that useful if you ask me but maybe she can trade in some info on Madara...or maybe even Kabuto? I mean she did work for Oro and apparently he trusted her enough to let her guard that prison or whatever it was on her own. She should know something....at least more than what she can offer on Sasuke IMO.
3littlepigs is offline  
Old 12-29-2010, 12:24 AM   #103
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X
 
Xibitz360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: V & X Private Dimension <3
Posts: 12,982
Rep Power: 32
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Very interesting chapter with some new stuff. The battle is getting more fierce and the characters introduced seem to be very good at kicking ass. As expected, team kakashi started to have losses right away, but it's gonna get better. Good work Kishi!


We finally got a glimpse of Kakuzu, Nagato & Itachi. Those three guys will be the ones to watch later on because they won't be completely bound like the rest, it should be quite interesting.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is online now  
Old 12-29-2010, 05:46 AM   #104
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,992
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Yeah but the advantage and time he wastes trying not to loose so much chakra in the first place cancels out the fact that he's not using too much chakra since he'll have to use it sooner or later. So far the Akatsuki members he brought back were the only useful ones with their personalities included....Sasori might have been at peace at the end but he did cause trouble for Kankuro and the others.

lol I guess he'll summon their swords later...although to be honest swords are weapons so can that even be done if the weapons are in someone else's possesion? I mean I get Zabuza.....Kabuto or Madara probably stole it from Suigetsu...it does seem to be in half. But what about others like Chojuro? maybe that's why they don't have them now.

Even if they find out where she is....going to Konoha at this point would probably be harder than trying to find Sasuke...Madara's hideout seems to be closer. Also, Sasuke might still have some "use" for Juugo and Suigetsu. There's no way Karin could ever be that useful if you ask me but maybe she can trade in some info on Madara...or maybe even Kabuto? I mean she did work for Oro and apparently he trusted her enough to let her guard that prison or whatever it was on her own. She should know something....at least more than what she can offer on Sasuke IMO.
Not necessarily, we have only seen one failure of the techniques so far. It hasn't happened to Haku and Zabuza yet. Sasori and Deidara did squat. They were suppose to be on the scout team and instead they fought a battle and lost.

Well technically shouldn't the same be true of their clothes? The clothes even regenerate. Maybe they will get their swords, but they do not have them yet. I assume Madara stole the sword too. I assume that's why they had Suigetsu and Jugo mention it in their little cameo. I assume when they try to find the sword, they will find it missing.

Really? ALl the ninja in Konoha are fighting a war against Madara. Konoha is probably pretty empty right now. I don't think we have any idea where the Madara's hide out is relative to the land of ice. It could be closer or farther. Sasuke might, but I feel at this point they will be killed on sight. Karin was a useful tool to Sasuke. Without her, Sasuke would have lost to Danzo. Karin might have some knowledge, but she is pretty stupid so perhaps not.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline  
Old 12-29-2010, 10:51 AM   #105
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
The little Guy 2nd from the right beside the lanky one.
Yeah he looks pretty grumpy. Wow oh come in anime there is always some short person who is grumpy. First you have Ed, Toshiro, now this guy.
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline  
Old 12-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #106
DeemonFox
Genin
 
DeemonFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 276
Rep Power: 0
DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but since jugo was in the last chapter i guess it's relevant. What is the deal with him turning into a child and is he still in that form?
DeemonFox is offline  
Old 12-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #107
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Phariah824's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Rep Power: 10
Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
This doesn't make any sense. If there is an explosion at point blank range. Why does he get blown to smithereens just like his opponent?
I mena as zombie that can reform, maybe it makes sense, but he didn't blowup either.
well tbh Kimi grew bones through his skin and didn't damage himself. when wolverine popped his claws they would cut through his skin and he would regen around them. from what i know Kimi didn't have a regen factor except for his bones.

also it could be like a shaped charge explosive. the explosive force is omni- directional so as not to damage the jutsu user. which it appears to be.
__________________
Duty is as heavy as a mountain
Death as light as a feather

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Phariah824; 12-29-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Phariah824 is offline  
Old 12-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #108
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeemonFox View Post
I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but since jugo was in the last chapter i guess it's relevant. What is the deal with him turning into a child and is he still in that form?
Its the side effect of his powers it actually reverses his aging process making younger however by digesting someone(sorta like Cell( he can return to his former age or self.
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline  
Old 12-31-2010, 05:32 PM   #109
3littlepigs
P-Chan
 
3littlepigs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,625
Rep Power: 0
3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Not necessarily, we have only seen one failure of the techniques so far. It hasn't happened to Haku and Zabuza yet. Sasori and Deidara did squat. They were suppose to be on the scout team and instead they fought a battle and lost.

Well technically shouldn't the same be true of their clothes? The clothes even regenerate. Maybe they will get their swords, but they do not have them yet. I assume Madara stole the sword too. I assume that's why they had Suigetsu and Jugo mention it in their little cameo. I assume when they try to find the sword, they will find it missing.

Really? ALl the ninja in Konoha are fighting a war against Madara. Konoha is probably pretty empty right now. I don't think we have any idea where the Madara's hide out is relative to the land of ice. It could be closer or farther. Sasuke might, but I feel at this point they will be killed on sight. Karin was a useful tool to Sasuke. Without her, Sasuke would have lost to Danzo. Karin might have some knowledge, but she is pretty stupid so perhaps not.
Even Kabuto himself said that was a disadvantage....he obviously has to remove their personalities to have better control over them. If he hadn't taken their personalities away at that moment for sure Haku and Zabuza would have released themselves. It wasn't just 1...don't forget Sai's brother as well.

Yeah but 1) let's face it they NEED clothes...it has to be suitable for kids. 2) The clothes are pretty much an illusion no? we've seen it happen when the real bodies being used (the corpses) appear. Also, they all died wearing those clothes whereas the swords are picked up by someone else and continue being used from generation to generation....

I have to say as much as I dislike Karin (she's pretty close to Sasuke on my list) she's not that stupid. Annoying yes but seems a little bit brighter than say Sakura even if they are both lame female characters. She could have been left in Konoha or they could have taken her somewhere else..either way she wouldn't be left unguarded for the same reasons I told you. She worked for Oro, meaning she worked with Kabuto, she worked for Sasuke and she's seen Madara, what's left of Akatsuki and their hideout. They wouldn't be so careless or at least I would hope not. Juugo is extremely loyal to Sasuke and he's always paranoid thinking he'll loose control so it makes more sense he'll waste his energy trying to look for Sasuke and Suigetsu is still after Samehada no? Chance are they don't even know anything of what's going on out there...they got separated from Sasuke and Karin before Madara even declared war....and obviously they might not even know about the whole alliance. Not to mention I don't think they would think Sasuke tried to get rid of Karin. I guess we'll have to wait to see how much they truly know....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeemonFox View Post
I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but since jugo was in the last chapter i guess it's relevant. What is the deal with him turning into a child and is he still in that form?
Isn't that pretty normal when he uses a lot of chakra?
3littlepigs is offline  
Old 12-31-2010, 08:21 PM   #110
Devil's Lawyer
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hell
Posts: 2,958
Rep Power: 0
Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

So I am wondering if they are going to give Kakashi the ability to Kamui the Zombies. That would be a good way to stop them.
Devil's Lawyer is offline  
Old 12-31-2010, 08:26 PM   #111
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple
 
Yori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Depends. Where does your girl live?
Posts: 16,805
Rep Power: 17
Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Not exactly. One Kamui fatigues Kakashi. He has the suckiesh amount of stamina there is. He is already worn out in his current fight
__________________
That North North, That Up Top, that OVO and That XO...
Yori is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 10:24 AM   #112
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Not exactly. One Kamui fatigues Kakashi. He has the suckiesh amount of stamina there is. He is already worn out in his current fight
Yeah Kakashi will have one tough fight for him.

They were being slaughtered by Zabuza and 3 Kekkei Genkei users adding 6 famous Swordsmen who too can't die then they're screwed. Its obvious they will need an major plot no jutsu hax to even come out of this alive.

The odds are stacked against them and they are cornered to an wall....NOW THIS IS AN REAL WAR!!!
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #113
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kakuzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Gone.
Posts: 5,064
Rep Power: 11
Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Kamui could be a last resort that Kakashi will end up using. The inexperinced unit can't handle such elusive and powerful techniques. And once these swordsmen get into action, the unit won't know what to do.

Kakashi, Guy, Lee, and Sakura are really the only useful ninja here...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.



Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #114
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
Kamui could be a last resort that Kakashi will end up using. The inexperinced unit can't handle such elusive and powerful techniques. And once these swordsmen get into action, the unit won't know what to do.

Kakashi, Guy, Lee, and Sakura are really the only useful ninja here...
I think Sai and Omoi is with them too.
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #115
3littlepigs
P-Chan
 
3littlepigs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,625
Rep Power: 0
3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
So I am wondering if they are going to give Kakashi the ability to Kamui the Zombies. That would be a good way to stop them.
While it is unlikely he'll use it, I think technically he might be able to take them to another dimension. The thing is right now Kakashi can't even take someone "Alive" and complete to another dimension to just keep them there like say Madara can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
Kamui could be a last resort that Kakashi will end up using. The inexperinced unit can't handle such elusive and powerful techniques. And once these swordsmen get into action, the unit won't know what to do.

Kakashi, Guy, Lee, and Sakura are really the only useful ninja here...
I agree...it wouldn't be wised to maybe take a few with him but without knowing who else Kabuto's going to send...it would be reckless to die and leave his squad like that. Not to mention Konoha really needs him now...lol in case Tsunade dies or something
3littlepigs is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #116
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38,992
Rep Power: 42
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Even Kabuto himself said that was a disadvantage....he obviously has to remove their personalities to have better control over them. If he hadn't taken their personalities away at that moment for sure Haku and Zabuza would have released themselves. It wasn't just 1...don't forget Sai's brother as well.

Yeah but 1) let's face it they NEED clothes...it has to be suitable for kids. 2) The clothes are pretty much an illusion no? we've seen it happen when the real bodies being used (the corpses) appear. Also, they all died wearing those clothes whereas the swords are picked up by someone else and continue being used from generation to generation....

I have to say as much as I dislike Karin (she's pretty close to Sasuke on my list) she's not that stupid. Annoying yes but seems a little bit brighter than say Sakura even if they are both lame female characters. She could have been left in Konoha or they could have taken her somewhere else..either way she wouldn't be left unguarded for the same reasons I told you. She worked for Oro, meaning she worked with Kabuto, she worked for Sasuke and she's seen Madara, what's left of Akatsuki and their hideout. They wouldn't be so careless or at least I would hope not. Juugo is extremely loyal to Sasuke and he's always paranoid thinking he'll loose control so it makes more sense he'll waste his energy trying to look for Sasuke and Suigetsu is still after Samehada no? Chance are they don't even know anything of what's going on out there...they got separated from Sasuke and Karin before Madara even declared war....and obviously they might not even know about the whole alliance. Not to mention I don't think they would think Sasuke tried to get rid of Karin. I guess we'll have to wait to see how much they truly know....
He said that it could be a disadvantage, but obviously we will soon see how can be an advantage with Granny Chiyo and Dan. Maybe Haku, but I doubt Zabuza. Sai's brother's, bah!

Well we know why, but really it makes not sense.

I guess, but we don't have any evidence she helped more than her justsu. She was just a warden after all. Maybe isn't complete stupid, but I don't think she is that smart.
Wooster is offline  
Old 01-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #117
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

So when does chapter 523 come out?
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline  
Old 01-02-2011, 05:14 AM   #118
jjjs
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 213
Rep Power: 0
jjjs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

jan 12
jjjs is offline  
Old 01-02-2011, 05:40 AM   #119
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper
 
Inuyasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,252
Rep Power: 11
Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Intresting im so eager to see what happens in this case

Madara obviously is feeling confident over his dumb Zetsu army now that they've been powered up
i wonder if they will pose more or a threat then Kabuto's living dead army
Inuyasha is offline  
Old 01-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #120
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Wind Style Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Unknown
Posts: 5,387
Rep Power: 9
Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

If they are powered by the 1st cells and Yamato so then do they know Wood Style?
__________________
Meet the Greatest, most Beastest, Crazy, Chaotic Game this Year.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.