Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 01-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #61
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Video Game Music

I think this need to be moved.

And..

YouTube:

Spooky...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #62
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lavender Town Soundtrack. :F
Old 01-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #63
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Well recently I've been listening to quite a lot of Mega Man music.

I like this track from Mega Man X:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Overrated as this one is, I still love it, one of the most popular Mega Man 2 tracks, heck, one of the most popular Mega Man tracks:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

I like this one too, one of my favorite tracks from Mega Man 5:
Spoiler:

YouTube:
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #64
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, somebody move this to Entertainment.

Threads of Fate had a lot of good music.

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Even though it says battle theme, it's only used in one battle (Mint vs Doll Master) and mostly used for cut-scenes
YouTube:

YouTube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #65
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Some of my favorites...

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

I think that's enough for now...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #66
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Spoiler:
YouTube:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #67
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Tis a mixture of both Majora's Mask and Majora's Incarnation Battles. Spoilers above. ^

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:20 PM   #68
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

Old 01-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #69
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Spoiler:
YouTube:

This is one of the main themes in Mother 3

YouTube:

This is music that plays at the end Pokemon Black and White

Sound Familiar?

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #70
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

Old 01-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #71
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #72
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Old 01-02-2011, 10:00 AM   #73
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Yeah, somebody move this to Entertainment.

Threads of Fate had a lot of good music.

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Even though it says battle theme, it's only used in one battle (Mint vs Doll Master) and mostly used for cut-scenes
YouTube:

YouTube:

8DDDD Threads of Fate!!

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #74
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:

YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
Spoiler:
YouTube:
I personally think that is one of the best tracks on the game along with Aquarium Park 1 and the Final Boss Instrumental.

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #75
Cilli
Freshmen Academy Student

Cilli is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

One of my all time favorite game soundtrack is the Okami OST. It's really impressive how much love was put into this =)

Here are some of the tracks I like most:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Spoiler:
YouTube:

There's so much more but I'm too lazy to look them all up right now xD
Cilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:33 AM   #76
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

A few favorites of mine from the Tales series.

Spoiler:
YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

Old 01-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #77
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
8DDDD Threads of Fate!!
Omg you've played it too?

Rue's story used to make me cry

Spoiler:
YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

Last edited by Vocaloid; 01-02-2011 at 10:43 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #78
Jimboberino
Smasher of infedels...
Sage of Sunkist

Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jimboberino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Omg you've played it too?

Rue's story used to make me cry

Spoiler:
YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

Yeah. But his was a lot tougher and more fun if I remember correctly. Plus, it's fun to change into different enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
A few favorites of mine from the Tales series.

Spoiler:
YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:
I <3 the Tales games so very, very much. You've missed my favorite one though. :O

Spoiler:
YouTube:

Taking yet another ride on the white pony...

I am Jimboberino. P:<
Jimboberino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #79
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i have a couple for now.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #80
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
[SPOILER]
I personally think that is one of the best tracks on the game along with Aquarium Park 1 and the Final Boss Instrumental.

Spoiler:
YouTube:
Same here and the final boss one is also my favorite in that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboberino View Post
I <3 the Tales games so very, very much. You've missed my favorite one though. :O

Spoiler:
YouTube:
Me too!
Oh no.. :O I knew i missed one or more. xD
I haven't played tales of destiny though.