Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

View Poll Results: Which Badge set would you rather have for the forum?
Err's Badge Set 20 40.00%
Ashen's Badge Set 30 60.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 06:22 PM   #41
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Re: Vote on the Badges

Well here's some I took like five milliseconds to make, just, regular userbarish style so meh. I dunno about the colors or symbols or texts or the entire thing altogether, I can change any of that or add symbols or whatever but I doubt I'll need to, since I just made them for the lulz and don't expect them to be used or anything but still. =P

If I expected that, I'd make better ones that actually have symbols and cool text and stuff.

Anyway I just took Ashen's and Err's and made them for all the ones that they had symbols for, so if they have them all, I have them all, but if they missed one, so did I.
Spoiler:

So uhhhh yeah.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 12-31-2010, 06:23 PM   #42
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
Well here's some I took like five milliseconds to make, just, regular userbarish style so meh. I dunno about the colors or symbols or texts or the entire thing altogether, I can change any of that or add symbols or whatever but I doubt I'll need to, since I just made them for the lulz and don't expect them to be used or anything but still. =P

If I expected that, I'd make better ones that actually have symbols and cool text and stuff.

Anyway I just took Ashen's and Err's and made them for all the ones that they had symbols for, so if they have them all, I have them all, but if they missed one, so did I.

So uhhhh yeah.
Not bad.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:10 PM   #43
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Badges? We ain`t got no badges!? We don`t need no badges!! I don`t have to show you any stinking badges!!!

Sorry, I couldn`t resist to write a quote from Treasure of Sierra Madre!!!

Anyway, both are nice!!!
YouTube:
Recognize the guy with the shades??
YouTube:

And I like yours P.W.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy

Last edited by Hando Craap; 12-31-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:53 PM   #44
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post

Spoiler:

So uhhhh yeah.
I like these! o.o

Old 12-31-2010, 08:10 PM   #45
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

I really like the other ones, it's just they're too big and messyish and all different sizes, that's why I made those, but if I actually want to "compete" in a way I would make better ones >_<

But for those, I need tips on the colors because yeah I just do xD
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 12-31-2010, 08:18 PM   #46
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Those are kind of like the classic ones.

Old 12-31-2010, 08:19 PM   #47
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Personally, I prefer simplicity. I lovers Ashen, but his badges are too flashy for my liking. Err's are simple and cute, I like that. Nonetheless, I admire yours the most. They are simple, color coded and appear very professional.

Old 12-31-2010, 08:51 PM   #48
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

The forum colors are already bland, I like Ashen's more because it actually has something other than gray and dark gray.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:02 PM   #49
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

~Petitions to have Phoenix Wright's badges up.~

I demands it! :O

Old 12-31-2010, 09:33 PM   #50
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post

I wouldn't mind this. ^
Old 01-01-2011, 01:15 AM   #51
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
The forum colors are already bland, I like Ashen's more because it actually has something other than gray and dark gray.
This was my primary reason for making my version "flashier" while still keeping the badges consistent with the color scheme of the site, which is a darker look. I understand Err's reasoning for the simple and colorless look that blends with the site. But honestly, I think the site could use a little more depth and eye candy rather than something that just blends in.

I don't say that because I'd be one of the guys with the awesome looking badges either. I just think the site could use something new and refreshing and this is one of the more manageable ways to do just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post

Although I'd rather not, I have no real reason to deny someone the ability to add their own style of badges to the vote. Though asking us to do this is the same as asking to cancel the current poll.

If someone wants to try and have their badge set added to the vote, they can send their badge set to either Err or myself. If enough people submit new badge designs and/or enough people agree that we should restart the poll and add in others material, then we will. That said, although we have plenty of time, I'd rather not restart a poll just to accommodate 1 or 2 people.

For those who're willing to spend their time crafting their own badge design, there are a couple conditions for your submissions:

Spoiler:
A. There must be a badge for all groups Anbu Leader up to Quasi Admin. If you're not sure which groups I'm talking about, check the first post. An Admin badge would be optional, but preferred.

B. No badge must be taller than 30 pixels high. Any taller and we won't accept it.

C. No badge should end up stretching a users profile space when displayed in a thread. If you keep things below 170 pixels wide, you should have no problem, although the shorter the better.

D. We'd prefer that the badges that are submitted be ones that would look good against this grayscale forum. Seeing as these badges will likely be worn by site officials they will have to be scrutinized by either Err or myself. Anything that looks too bright or messy probably won't be accepted.

Last edited by Ashen; 01-01-2011 at 02:25 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:30 AM   #52
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

perhaps

Spoiler:
and bigger and darker even more bigger

Last edited by Inuyasha; 01-01-2011 at 01:35 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:32 AM   #53
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
perhaps

Spoiler:
and bigger and darker
If you are suggesting please follow this format by AshenREAPER:

A. There must be a badge for all groups Anbu Leader up to Quasi Admin. If you're not sure which groups I'm talking about, check the first post. An Admin badge would be optional, but preferred.

B. No badge must be taller than 30 pixels high. Any taller and we won't accept it.

C. No badge should end up stretching a users profile space when displayed in a thread. If you keep things below 170 pixels wide, you should have no problem, although the shorter the better.

D. We'd prefer that the badges that are submitted be ones that would look good against this grayscale forum. Seeing as these badges will likely be worn by site officials they will have to be scrutinized by either Err or myself. Anything that looks too bright or messy probably won't be accepted.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 01-01-2011, 01:34 AM   #54
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1. im not done making them

2. 25 is biggest on examples i represented so...

3. No stretching

4. Black is good on grey

Last edited by Inuyasha; 01-01-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:41 AM   #55
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Dude, why did you put that?

Why you?
He said: "follow this format by AshenREAPER".

Meaning: "read what Ashen posted". xD

Personally, I like Ashen's more. Mainly because though Err's are cute and blend in, they look like they need something added. In this case color. I like both, I seriously do, but Ashen's just attract me more. ;D

Old 01-01-2011, 01:43 AM   #56
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
He said: "follow this format by AshenREAPER".

Meaning: "read what Ashen posted". xD

Personally, I like Ashen's more. Mainly because though Err's are cute and blend in, they look like they need something added. In this case color. I like both, I seriously do, but Ashen's just attract me more. ;D
And that is why I deleted my post. I was like "Oh wow. My brain totally skipped over that "

-
Ashen's are better, color wise. This forum loves the color gray and blue. So color would be good.

Old 01-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #57
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Spoiler:

, , ,

and i can edit them anyway and more later but this is the idea kinda
I can edit with different font color ect.

the quasi admin one is about the size of Ashen's Flame of erasure

Last edited by Inuyasha; 01-01-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:46 AM   #58
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

You guys should stop chatting in this thread.

Go to Off-Topic, or something.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:24 AM   #59
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
Spoiler:

, , ,

and i can edit them anyway and more later but this is the idea kinda
I can edit with different font color ect.

the quasi admin one is about the size of Ashen's Flame of erasure
Actually, your Quasi text is about 20 pixels wider than my CT image, which is too big to be acceptable as it would unnecessarily stretch the post bit. You seem to forget about the excess that comes along with Cooltext images that actually make the pics both taller and wider.

That said, I would prefer it if convo's about new badge designs moved to off-topic or PM's. It's nice to know people are willing to work on designing this stuff, but I'd prefer people be able to see the post I made about whether we should close the poll to let new people submit stuff or not.

Old 01-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #60
Moose
Genin

Moose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Vote on the Badges(Please Read First Post)

Spoiler:

O צבי אמריקאיכללים
/ \

♡ put this on your siggy if you love Rainbowrazor.

Closed Thread