Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: ....
Yes 1 9.09%
No 0 0%
Hate it!!!!!!! 0 0%
What?? 1 9.09%
Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #21
MisaUchiha
Genin Elite

MisaUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Does Anybody Like Ouran High School Host Club?

I love it more 0_0 Lol

Hidden Moonlight Village

BFF's: Xibitz360 and Ninja Of Tao

If people try to tell you that your nobody or your nothing because you smoke a little herb, well you tell them "You know what I am somebody and success is a choice I can do what I want and I can smoke weed and be successful and love life and live a good life and be a good person and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

♀ + ♀ = ♥ Most important thing to know
♂ + ♂ = ♥ That equality is the best thing
♂ + ♀ = ♥ No matter what
MisaUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:50 AM   #22
Beast Boy
Genin

Beast Boy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I love it more...even if I'm not done with it yet. I have about five episodes left.

_Plus this face.
Beast Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:46 AM   #23
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I do! I do! I do!

Shinobi_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:24 PM   #24
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ilove the series i got to meet the vocie actor of tamaki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my demon form

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #25
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

It's one of my favorite things evuurrr!

But I'm really dissappointed that there wasn't any MoriHoney in the whole series!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #26
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaUchiha View Post
I love it more 0_0 Lol
Probably. I haven't seen it in awhile though D:

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #27
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I love the anime. I've watched it three times. I started on the manga but I just gave up because of school.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #28
XxxPuppetmasterxxX
Genin Elite

XxxPuppetmasterxxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love Ouran High School Host Club! I have the dvd and I enjoy watching it with my siblings and friends.
XxxPuppetmasterxxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:28 PM   #29
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I saw the complete series box set thingy at a store once...but it was 70 bucks. Dx

So, I just decided to watch it on the interwebz and I love it. 8D

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:26 PM   #30
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sometimes I watch it.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, ouran