Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:53 AM   #81
panda-sensei
Apprentice Genin

panda-sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruhina vs Narusaku

that's true, so concluding, Sakura risked herself more for Naruto, and after that, Yamato proved Sakura's feelings for Naruto.

Yamato's famous sentece: " Sakura, your true feelings are..."

''Turning your back at your contry,and on your village, is just bad as abandoning a child'' -Minato, konoha's 4TH Hokage
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
panda-sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:06 AM   #82
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda-sensei View Post

!!? kishomoto never said that. here is his interview:

Spoiler:

The interviewer:
Don't you think that SAKURA was doing some kind of an �arrogant �role recently.

Kishi:
Ohh�. she is going be hero from now on.

The interviewer:
SASUKE has gained lots of evilness, are we going see the last battle between him and Naruto, if it is the case, is it going be the final battle?

Kishi:
I have to say that something is going happen to SASUKE and his team, and by the time that thing happen , SASUKE is going gain more Evilness, and if Naruto is going be the Hokage, I am sure that our story is going be ending.

The interviewer:
Is SHIKAMARU is going have some part of romance in his life?

Kishi:
Even Naruto didn't get one, but SHIKAMARU is going be his Advisor.(Kishi is adding something), The battle between DANZO and SASUKE is going pave new Sasuke�s way, but I am telling you some sort of surprise is going be on Sasuke�s side.( Kishi continuing) As we all know SAKURA loved SASUKE that what we can understand from her wordings, but always remember that NARUTO is closer to her.......

The interviewer:
Can you tell us about the new thing that is going happen to SAKURA.

Kishi:
Lots of people did not used to see SAKURA as hero character, they could prefer Hinata, but you will see that SAKURA has her tacit power, and from now on you are going encounter some of what I am speaking about.

The interviewer:
Is there any chance that SAKURA is going be the Hokage, even before Naruto would do so?

Kishi:
Impossible, But Naruto is going go back to his trainings and the next year is going be to KAKASHI.

Since you dont uderstand what is going on, or you just din't read all this thread, let me explain :

Many of you think Sakura confessed just to fool naruto or other stupid reasons. The truth is Sakura was going to kill Sasuke, to spare Naruto from doing that. So Sakura plan was killing Sasuke without Naruto knowing about that. But was really need to give him a confession to make him give up of his promise? absolutly not! Sakura could say she had to put the village before Sasuke, she could say a bunch of things, without giving him a confession, besides in chapter 459, sakura tells herself that she didn't want to make more mistakes that would make naruto suffer, so if she didn't really loved naruto, and confessed to him, wouldn't that make Naruto suffer even more?
Sakura plan was killing Sasuke without Naruto knowing and then she tought Naruto would hate her for that, so that way Sakura could atone her pain for what she made naruto been trought in all the time. Sakura, in chapter 469 took what she thought to be her last chance to relay her feelings to naruto and then left.

Naruto didn't belive in Sakura because he tought Sakura still loved Sasuke, and as we know naruto was obsesed with the old team 7, wich icludes sakura in love with Sasuke. Naruto put on his stubborn head that the only guy who could make Sakura happy was sasuke, and anyone else, and Naruto never tought that Sakura's feelings could shift from Sasuke to him because of that.

So this events occured after Kishimoto's interview wich says Sakura would be more heroine, it was true because Sakura was wiling to be hated by the one she loves just to spare him from killing his best friend. Is this an heroic act or not?

Besides, during team 7 last reunion, when Sasuke almost killed Sakura, and Naruto came to the rescue, when Sasuke bad mouths Naruto, Sakura is quick to defend Naruto, thing she never did before, wich means her priorites between Naruto and sasuke had been switched. ( Naruto> Sasuke)
i still believe naruhina will win, also this interview has grammar errors. are you sure you didn't copy/paste and edit the interview into your words? also about sakura's "role" i'm pretty sure kishi said the same thing last year that involved the pain fight, and look.......hinata was the heroine instead! plus he even stated last & this year would be KAKASHI'S year but nope.....it wasn't. naruhina forever

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Last edited by HachibiXSenpai; 12-31-2010 at 10:23 AM.
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:09 AM   #83
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
that's true, so concluding, Sakura risked herself more for Naruto, and after that, Yamato proved Sakura's feelings for Naruto.

Yamato's famous sentece: " Sakura, your true feelings are..."
yeah and hinata did the same thing and confessed her feelings before sakura. even ssakura said hinata loved naruto, if she knew that then she wouldn't go all her way to destroy that hope for hinata (oh wait her fake confession).

Old 12-31-2010, 10:30 AM   #84
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
i still believe naruhina will win, also this interview has grammar errors. are you sure you didn't copy/paste and edit the interview into your words?
Panda didn't, those are the actual words. What you believe is what you believe, though honestly it isn't what you believe, it's more what you WANT to happen. People want to think this is a contest between Hinata & Sakura, but in reality to the manga, Hinata knows Naruto do not have those feelings for her, she didn't risk her life to have a relationship with Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
yeah and hinata did the same thing and confessed her feelings before sakura. even ssakura said hinata loved naruto, if she knew that then she wouldn't go all her way to destroy that hope for hinata (oh wait her fake confession).
Hinata knows how she feels, Sakura does not, that's the major difference of them, the fact that Hinata expressed her true feelings first means nothing. Sakura didn't do anything intentionally to destroyed hope for Hinata, Naruto haven't shown to have those feelings for Hinata, if he did, he would had return them.

Last edited by Narutorious; 12-31-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:37 AM   #85
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

explain how hinata knows how sakura "feels"? he haven't seen even a hint of hinata excepting that sakura loves naruto at all.

Old 12-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #86
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I mean Hinata knows how herself feel.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:20 PM   #87
panda-sensei
Apprentice Genin

in chapter 450, when sakura hugs naruto, there is a pannel where hinata is smilling, so that confirms hinata knows how sakura feels.
The interview has some errors, because i am portuguese and my microsoft word only recognizes portuguese or spanish, and automatticly corrects it, and i didn't corect those, but that's the original interview, i didn't change any of kishi's words. Besides why do you deny it? it's not a contest between hinata and Sakura, as narutorious said, so why you don't admit it ? Naruasku is the most possible pairing at this point, but if Naruhina becomes more canon i would admit it.
why do you keep insisting sakura's confession was false? I already explained the reason why that happen.

''Turning your back at your contry,and on your village, is just bad as abandoning a child'' -Minato, konoha's 4TH Hokage

Last edited by panda-sensei; 12-31-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:26 PM   #88
Burn knuckle
Freshmen Academy Student

Burn knuckle is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Panda Sensei I can find several flaws for you #1 Sakura is not Hokage wife Material, she talked about Naruto just like the villagers in the begging she continue to choose and go after the wrong guy Sasuke based purely on physical attraction and she is just now starting to notice Naruto because of all his success and now she can see that he is going to be Hokage. Hinata notice Naruto from day one, risked her life while he was fighting pain, while Sakura who was watching the same fight did nothing it would be a travesity if Naruto ends up with some one who hated him bad mouth him overlooked him then turn around and try to hook up with him because of his success. She is not Hokage wife Material she should keep chasing sasuke or be killed off.
Burn knuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:47 PM   #89
panda-sensei
Apprentice Genin

LMAO!! where did the interview said that? here:

The interviewer:
Is there any chance that SAKURA is going be the Hokage, even before Naruto would do so?

Kishi:
Impossible, But Naruto is going go back to his trainings and the next year is going be to KAKASHI.

This is the interviwer, asking if Sakura would become Hokage ( not Hokage's wife) Before Naruto becomes Hokage ( like 5- hokage Tsunade, 6 hokage-Sakura and 7 hokage- Naruto) do you understand? Not something like you said, and kishi answers that is impossible Sakura becoming hokage before Naruto. i don't know where did you get that coclusion

Are you calling Sakura a Ho? Sakura might started to love Naruto when he returned from Jiraya's training, but the When doesn't matter, besides Sakura is a Tsundere, so she first thougt Naruto as an annoing Kid, not hate him, and with time she started to appreciate Naruto, but it wasn't only when he became famous.
at the time of hinata's confession ,Sakura needed an byakugann user to tell her that Naruto was even there, SAkura is a med-nin, she was there to heal the injuried people, Hinata isn't, so she could go there.
if you don't know what tsundere is, please read the spoiler:

Spoiler:
tsundere is a Japanese character development process which describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. tsundere is a girl who has a combative attitude toward others but is also kind on the inside. She usually plays out as having an attitude toward the main character, usually a male, and often criticizing him in one way or another, but as the series progresses she eventually warms up to him and falls in love with him. Now tell that this description doesn't fit on Sakura.

Last edited by panda-sensei; 12-31-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:59 PM   #90
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

You can tell when people use logic & when people are blind by their love or hate for a character.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:02 PM   #91
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
You can tell when people use logic & when people are blind by their love or hate for a character.
I second that. That is true.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:10 PM   #92
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
That's why I don't ship any couples.

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #93
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Me niether, until just recently...and I regret it because some people are just too stubborn on their own thinking and don't follow what's going on. It's annoying getting caught up in pointless "debates".

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-31-2010, 02:32 PM   #94
panda-sensei
Apprentice Genin

yes, i agree, it's troublesome to debate with those people

Old 12-31-2010, 05:39 PM   #95
Burn knuckle
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
LMAO!! where did the interview said that? here:

The interviewer:

Kishi:

This is the interviwer, asking if Sakura would become Hokage ( not Hokage's wife) Before Naruto becomes Hokage ( like 5- hokage Tsunade, 6 hokage-Sakura and 7 hokage- Naruto) do you understand? Not something like you said, and kishi answers that is impossible Sakura becoming hokage before Naruto. i don't know where did you get that coclusion

Panda I was referring to the first comment you posted on Naruhina vs Narusaku not some interview, I guess I should have quoted it and when I went to reply it posted to your last comment. Also when I said Hokage's wife I meant that Naruto is going to eventually be Hokage and that Sakura was not Hokage's wife material (I mean she's ok I just did not like how she treated naruto in the beginning) while Hinata is prettier and treated him nice from the beginning.

Are you calling Sakura a Ho? Sakura might started to love Naruto when he returned from Jiraya's training, but the When doesn't matter, besides Sakura is a Tsundere, so she first thougt Naruto as an annoing Kid, not hate him, and with time she started to appreciate Naruto, but it wasn't only when he became famous.
at the time of hinata's confession ,Sakura needed an byakugann user to tell her that Naruto was even there, SAkura is a med-nin, she was there to heal the injuried people, Hinata isn't, so she could go there.
if you don't know what tsundere is, please read the spoiler:

And Yes, I am calling Sakura a garden tool. When Naruto Starts off they are about to take their test for their first exams (where they were being test for their shadow clones so I am assuming they were in class together sometime before that could be a year or years) So I'm assuming she has been in class with him for sometime and took no interest in Naruto, Especially saying because he has no parents he wasn't raised right. She was picking on an orphan how low can you get.

Spoiler:
tsundere is a Japanese character development process which describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. tsundere is a girl who has a combative attitude toward others but is also kind on the inside. She usually plays out as having an attitude toward the main character, usually a male, and often criticizing him in one way or another, but as the series progresses she eventually warms up to him and falls in love with him. Now tell that this description doesn't fit on Sakura.
Yes that does fit Sakura a 100% and more than likely she might end up with Naruto, the only thing that I am stating is that she should not end up with him. You say she warms up to him, I say she warms up to his success. She even went to thank Sasuke for saving her from Gara on the roof, Sasuke said it wasn't me it was Naruto she said your are joking, did she go thank Naruto No.

And to Naurtorious & Xibit I am new to this site and I thought this was a chat room were you could have a passionate discussion about naruto I am sorry I did not follow all the protocols and proceedures. And yes I was not using Logic I was using Morality & Fairness & Justice to base my decision on why they shouldn't be together.

Last edited by Burn knuckle; 12-31-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-31-2010, 05:45 PM   #96
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Awards Showcase

Hey no biggie, this happens all the time. People do that to make their point across for whom they stand. I was/am talking about people in general who stand for both pairings. It sometimes ends up in something negative between members and that's not good, it's only a debate. I'm glad you're a nice person though! ^^

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-31-2010, 05:53 PM   #97
panda-sensei
Apprentice Genin

well,your conclusion,is your conclusion and you are not obligated to not belive. i am glad you aren't like many out there. i know you think sakura shouldn't be with naruto, but let me give my opinion, sakura, while they grown up, she started to fall in love with him, and sakura hids her feelings by beaten him up, that's tsundere role in this, and japanese people don't see this like us, to them the punching part is only to comedy. however, i respect your opinion, and i am sorry if sounded harsh

Last edited by panda-sensei; 12-31-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:22 PM   #98
Burn knuckle
Freshmen Academy Student

Thanks Panda
Old 12-31-2010, 09:28 PM   #99
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
japanese people don't see this like us, to them the punching part is only to comedy. however, i respect your opinion, and i am sorry if sounded harsh
why would they considered a character being abused by a girl "comedy"? not trying to pick a fight, just asking

Old 01-01-2011, 02:52 AM   #100
panda-sensei
Apprentice Genin

funny or not, that is only used to refresh the enviroment after a intese drama scene or a fight.

Last edited by panda-sensei; 01-01-2011 at 08:00 AM.