Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Hikaku Uchiha - The Tears of the Uchiha part 3

Hikaku Uchiha was born into an age of war and bloodshed.Where clans warred openly and in battle glory and honored were won through blood. Fame was gained for oneself and clan. But with war comes death and everyone loses someone close to them. In death some legends are born.

The Tears of the Uchiha part 3 by Reignwulf
Manifest your dreams.........A Brother's Sacrifice.

<inside the Uchiha elders counsel room mumbling can be heard amongst those gathered. Madara raises his right hand in a gesture bidding quiet>

Izuna: my brother has called for order. Silence your tongues!

Madara: Hikaku step forward.

<Hikaku kneels before Madara leader of the Uchiha clan>

Madara: we as a clan mourn the loss of our brother Saiken Uchiha of the Blue Flame. He was a strong shinobi and we honor his name. Let us have a moment of silence to honor the glorious dead.

<Hikaku still kneeling allows a single tear to fall from his eyes to the ground. Izuna sees this and steps down from his counsel seat to the mans side and whispers>

Izuna: he was your brother. i don't pretend to know how you feel at his loss, but you must tell them what you told me. This effects all Uchiha.

Madara: My brother informs me you have some information for the counsel. You may speak Hikaku.

<Izuna lifts Hikaku to his feet. Squeezes his shoulder and gives him a look of assurance and support, then takes his seat at Madara's right hand at the counsel table>

Hikaku: I was with Saiken, when he lead our unit through the northern sector on our recon mission. Everything was fine and we were getting ready to return when we were ambushed. Saiken, as you all know well was no fool and very gifted with the Sharingan, but even so the enemy was suddenly all around us. The came out of the tree's.......

Madara: Senju Dogs (madara slams his fist on the table)

Hikaku: noo

Izuna: brother please (putting his hand on his brothers arm) listen further. Hikaku please continue

Hikaku: forgive me Lord Madara but these were not shinobi of the Senju clan of the Forest. We all thought so at first.......all except Saiken. They emerged from the tree's, the rocks, the ground. Everywhere. We were surrounded. We were not able to copy their technique of emerging from the surroundings which lead us to believe it was the Senju's Mokuton kekkai genkai. Only Hashirama has been know to use this ability in such an extreme fashion even fooling our sharingans, so the commanders were caught off guard. A fierce battle ensued. Despite hitting the enemy only a white fluid spilled from them when they were slain....... i cannot explain it. What i do know is their number seemed endless no matter how many we killed their seemed to be more. These were not clones. Each had a distinct chakra pattern and battle style unique to each attacker. Slowly our numbers dwindled. Soon it was only me and Saiken left. The enemy began to close on us.
<Hikaku flashes back to the battlefield>

Saiken: Hikaku pull back. Stay behind me little brother.
Hikaku: there are to many of them. We need to retreat.
Saiken: be quiet. We are UCHIHA we do not run like cowards in the face of the enemy. (looking at the encircling enemy) These are not Senju shinobi. Their style is unlike anything i have ever seen and my sharingan cannot copy their techniques
Hikaku: what should we do?!
Saiken: calm yourself i will not let anything happen to you. But you must do exactly as i say!

Hikaku:right!

Saiken: pay close attention this is a technique i learned it from battling Tobirama Senju. Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu. ( four Saikens appear and charge the enemy)......in thought { that should buy me some time}.......Hikaku drag that enemy shinobi over here.

Hikaku: what is this stuff it's not blood.
Saiken: its a jutsu of some kind i am certain (takes out scroll) since we cannot copy it we need to take it back. Spider Eye Seal ( an octagon seal forms over the enemy corpse and a chakra spider with sharingan eyes weaves a web sealing the body. It then disperses and the scroll rolls back up) Here take this and get out of here.
Hikaku: NOO!! i'm not leaving you.
Saiken: i am the leader of this unit and i am your older brother. You will do as i say! Now Go!!!

Madara: so that is when you left to return here?!

Hikaku: no. I retreated a safe distance but i couldn't leave my brother behind.

Madara: so you disobeyed a direct order!

Izuna: considering Saiken was his older brother i don't blame him

Madara: Izuna stop encouraging this behavior

Izuna: and stop interrupting i would not have asked him to speak before the counsel if what he had to say wasn't important to our clan.....brother please

Madara: (looking at Hikaku) the boldness of youth...........( and then at Izuna) and younger brothers

<a low laugh echoes amongst the various counsel members and commanders gathered. Madara raise his hand calling for silence>

Madara: please continue

Hikaku: so i retreated some distance and left my brother to battle the enemy. He was down to one shadow clone left and himself. (flashes back to the battle)

The enemy dispatched the last shadow clone and was advancing on Saiken. Then he looked directly at me as if he knew where i was there the whole time despite the distance. I heard no sound but i was able to read his lips with my sharingan.

Saiken: pay attention little brother this may one day save your life.

The enemy shinobi rushed him and they impaled him. Seven of them stood there. Their swords and kunai deep inside my brothers body. He spit up blood and laughed at them.

Saiken: heh...........you will never defeat an uchiha

Then Saiken's body just faded away. The enemy shinobi were just as confused as i was. Then in an instant he was above the battlefield.

Saiken: Blaze Style: Inferno Wave Jutsu
A stream of blue fire larger then i have have ever seen him produce just rained on the enemy it burned the trees, the rocks exploded, and the white goo like blood sizzled on the corpses of the enemy. The entire area began to bubble revealing hidden shinobi in the other surroundings.
Saiken: Earth Style: Heavens Rising
A then the entire battle area rose above the surrounding area. All of the hidden shinobi, their bodies boiling from his blaze technique, rushed him abandoning there disguises. They converged on him. Saiken just smiled. His right eye was closed and bleeding heavily. I saw his mouth moving no sound but once again I read the words on his lips.

Saiken: one for each eye baby brother remember one for each eye.

They converged raining down fire, lightning, earth, water and wind jutsu's on him in combination instantly. The jutsu's washed over him obliterating him. When the smoke cleared he was gone not even ashes remained. I counted 23 shinobi standing on that plateau. Then i heard a yell louder then any i have ever heard before.

Saiken: Long live the UCHIHA CLAN!!!!!!

Then i saw the spider for the second time that night, only this one was enormous. The raised plateau shone with an eerie light revealing the Spider Eye Seal. I watched in shock and awe as the spider caught the enemy shinobi in its web. Two were able to escape the webbing. Their appearance was strange one had completely black skin the other completely white. The huge spider slashed at both of them slicing them in half. I thought them dead instantly. As the spider went to web the halves i saw them move. Amazingly i saw two of the halves merge and run off. The spider webbed up the other 21 bodies and the 2 halves left behind and then the seal dispersed. I returned to the battlefield for Saiken. When I saw him, his body was covered by a huge web like seal. I ran to him.

Hikaku: Saiken!!!!!! (tears flowing)
Saiken: <a low whisper> Hikaku?
Hikaku: i'm here brother
Saiken: death calls me brother. Remember what i said. This technique is only a last resort to be used.......to protect........ (sound does not leave his throat but his lips move alittle. He smiles at his younger brother then is still.)
Hikaku: BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<As his tale draws to an end an eerie silence descends on the Uchiha members gathered who heard this tale. Madara breaks the eerie silence.>

Madara: You tell an epic tale young one, captivating to say the least but do
you offer any proof?

<Hikaku reaches into his pocket and pulls out a scroll. He tosses it to Madara who catches it. Then a puff of smoke surrounds Hikaku and when it disperses Hashirama Senju is standing in the middle of the council chamber.>

Madara: HASHIRAMA!!!!!

< the room explodes into battle readiness as every member present activates their sharingans and has their eyes aimed at their foe. Hashirama puts his hands together in a seal pose>

Madara: Die!!! AMATERASU!!!!!!!!

<Instantly the black flames engulf Hashirama he screams as the flames engulf him. Only screams are heard for a few precious seconds. Then instantly the form of the proud senju fades.>

Izuna: Brother Enough (Izuna looks at the black flames and they begin to move towards him sucked back into his Mangekyou Sharingan. A Single tear of blood streams down his face)

<slowly we see Hikaku phase back into view. Once he solidifies. The crowd stands in awe. Madara stares angrily at the boy but he is blocked by his brother arms>

Izuna: Everyone watch.

<Hikaku then drops to his knees and covers his left eye as he screams in pain. It lasts for only a few moments then he regains his composure he stands facing their clan leader and slowly removes his hand from his eye. A completly irisless eye stares back at them then the eyelid skin krinkles and closes tightly. The Uchiha stare on in silence.>

Madara: ?!?!

<Izuna walks forward to Hikaku's right side and places his hands on his shoulder and squeezes again.>

Izuna: This technique is the pinnacle of genjutsu techniques. It allows the user to cast a genjustu on themselves allowing them to survive fatal blows they then fade away and reimagine themselves having survived the attack, but this technique has immense costs. It can only be used for a few seconds possibly 30 seconds at most from Hikaku's story, which i BELIEVE, as should you all. But worst of all it costs an eye to use. Blindness is the cost of this incredible technique.

Madara: But why use it Hikaku it could have cost you your life and has cost you a gift of your blood one of your eyes is useless now?!
Hikaku: its because of what my brother said to me in his final moments. (flashback to Saikens final moments)

Saiken: death calls me brother. Remember what i said. This technique is only a last resort to be used to protect......... that which matters most. One eye to save the one you value the most the other for the honor of our clan.................(flashback ends)

Izuna: when you all activated your sharingans at the sight of Hashirama you all copied the technique with your eyes. Evereyone in this room will be able to perform this technique at least once. You would need to see it twice to have it in both eyes. When Hikaku approached me with his tale i believed him and he willing sacrificed one of his eyes so that the rest of the clan could have this technique. He honors his brothers example and sacrifice. He gave an eye for the sake of the clan.

< murmuring starts to break out amongst the gathered members as talk about the events they just witnessed explodes about the room. Izuna and Hikaku stare at Madara waiting for their clan leader to give his final word on the matter. Madara steps forward and his slightest gesture demands absolute silence>

Madara: i have seen many things on the battle field. Bravery. Skill. and Sacrifice. This day we have been blessed and cursed for this technique is a true double edge sword. As leader of the Uchiha this is my final decree this technique henceforth will be known as Izanagi and will forever more be considered a Kinjutsu of the highest order. Forbidden now and forever. Hikaku i honor the sacrifice your brother made for our clan, and i honor your sacrifice for the clan. You Hikaku will be promoted to commander, you will take your brother's place. Take this (hands him a sash from his own battle armor) You may never reveal this to anyone, cover your left eye from this moment forth. Never let your enemy know the truth behind this sash. As for all gathered here never let this be known beyond this meeting. Tomorrow we will hold a ceremony for Saiken Uchiha of the Blue Flame. Then we need to examine the corpse contained in this scroll should we ever encounter a foe such as this in the future. That is all.

Izuna: this meeting is adjourned.

<all parties move to leave>

Madara: Hikaku stay a moment.

<as everyone leaves only Hikaku, Izuna, and Madara remain.>

Madara: i will need more information from you regarding the events that have taken place.

Hikaku: i have told you all i know Lord Madara.

Madara: ah but their is still so much more you can tell me and you won't even need to speak. (looks at his brother) Izuna?

Izuna: just close your eyes Hikaku and remember this is for the good of the clan.

<a sudden fear fills Hikaku as he looks as Izuna>

Izuna: Tsukiyomi!!!!!!!!
{end}

Next Time: The Tears of the Uchiha Part 4
For the Good of the Clan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hikaku Uchiha - The Tears of the Uchiha part 3

Sorry for the bump but I am just letting you guys know that I am just giving you a heads up of what are the Tears of The Uchiha stories and when they will be released.

Mikoto Uchiha- Today @ 9:30 pm

Fugaku Uchiha- Tomorrow

Setsuna Uchiha- Tuesday

Shisui Uchiha- Wednesday (For TheBlackChidori)

Izuna Uchiha- Thusday

Obito Uchiha & Sasuke Uchiha- Friday

Hope you guys are excited to read them

Naruto321 out!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Naruto321; 12-27-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
OGC
Freshmen Academy Student

OGC is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dude this is awesome!
OGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I still don't agree with this. Plus you even said that one of them are like a fan fic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Hatake View Post
So this is like a fanfiction filling in the gaps about Uchiha Kagami?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Mostly just talking about their background. But what you say sounds about right.
--
If you really want to write this kind of thing go to fanfiction, get a blog or what ever else.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Alright suse your really getting on my nerves. The verdict has been reached that I am not allowed to be posting this anywhere. So please stop already and leave it alone.

Old 12-28-2010, 04:24 PM   #6
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Alright suse your really getting on my nerves. The verdict has been reached that I am not allowed to be posting this anywhere. So please stop already and leave it alone.
No, I agree with zerosamerica.This is fan fiction and does not belong here. Post this on a blog or your facebook. But it does not belong in this forum according to the rules I've read
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:47 PM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Yea I realized it till they have told me. TBC wasn't sure. So I have waited till the verdict was here.