Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #81
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Ugh, I must of missed Itachi being summoned. I like this Chapter, we get to see a new spin on old characters.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:21 AM   #82
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So if all the Seven Swordsmen who were summoned since they were dead were they replaced like the previous Samehada and Hamireiki...however its spelled.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #83
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Gari is hardcore.

One Punch is a Direct Bomb.
I did prefer Pakura though.
This doesn't make any sense. If there is an explosion at point blank range. Why does he get blown to smithereens just like his opponent?
I mena as zombie that can reform, maybe it makes sense, but he didn't blowup either. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
This week's chapter was ok....not so sure all the flashbacks were necessary. So at the end I was right, Kabuto didn't really make Edo Tensei better....the fact that they keep their personalities in no way makes it more powerful than the Edo Tensei used by Oro. To mask that fact he has to use whoever he brings back to play with his opponent's emotions....not bad but as we've seen so far and as Kabuto himself said it there's more chances of it backfiring than actually proving useful.

This time is fun that Kishi decided to let Kakashi and his squad deal with the 7 Swordmen....a little bit worried about Kakashi there but hopefully everything will be ok lol

Finally we get to see Suigetsu and Juugo....I wish they would go after Karin first although their chances of finding Sasuke first are higher. Suigetsu would have no problem getting away from Sasuke but Juugo seems like Sakura and Karin so he could be in danger....

Anyway, can't wait for next week.
What do you mean he didn't make it better? It allows him not to use up so much chakra trying to control them. Thus, make a whole lot more of them. It might backfire, but that was with the Akatsuki. Who thought they would be such big pansies?

Seven Swordsmen should be fun. That is unless, of course, Kishi screws it up and makes them boring filler ninja. Plus, don;t they kinda need their swords to be swordsmen?

Really? I don;t know about that? Sasuke is with Madara. I am sure they can find info telling them where Karin is. Who knows maybe Karin can be a useful ninja when Sasuke isn't around. I still have nightmares about that "scream" in the anime.

Old 12-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #84
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
This doesn't make any sense. If there is an explosion at point blank range. Why does he get blown to smithereens just like his opponent?
I mena as zombie that can reform, maybe it makes sense, but he didn't blowup either. :/
The technique is called Land Mine Punch so Gari actually planted an bomb/mine in that guy which blew him up from the inside out. Plus it was more of an indication that the guy was blown away p[lus its fantasy it doesn't have to make sense.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #85
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

OK WHAT.

Haku's last name is Yuki..... Haku Yuki.... That sounds weird, is it just me?

Also, wt.f more new elements? Blast and Scorch? Come up with better names if you're gonna make new elements, and try to stop wanking Fire Based things, Kishi =/

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:20 PM   #86
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
OK WHAT.

Haku's last name is Yuki..... Haku Yuki.... That sounds weird, is it just me?

Also, wt.f more new elements? Blast and Scorch? Come up with better names if you're gonna make new elements, and try to stop wanking Fire Based things, Kishi =/
Wait didn't you already post this?

Blast Release isn't fire based that is Lava Release.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #87
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Wait didn't you already post this?

Blast Release isn't fire based that is Lava Release.
Um no.

And you know that it can't be both how?

Water was in Steam, Ice, AND Wood. And what else would be used in a style that blows things up? xD

Also: DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN SWORDSMEN!!! I wanna see what that short girl,a nd the tall hunter mask wearing one can do P:

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 12-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #88
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Um no.

And you know that it can't be both how?

Water was in Steam, Ice, AND Wood. And what else would be used in a style that blows things up? xD

Also: DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN SWORDSMEN!!! I wanna see what that short girl,a nd the tall hunter mask wearing one can do P:
Sorry I meant that Blast release isn't fire base since the Earth and Fire KKG is Lava Release.

Also Water was in Storm Release too.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #89
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sorry I meant that Blast release isn't fire base since the Earth and Fire KKG is Lava Release.

Also Water was in Storm Release too.
Fire and Wind would be more likely to be explosions, since Wind enhances Fire, it makes more sense than Fire and Earth sort of.

/Heil

Old 12-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #90
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Fire and Wind would be more likely to be explosions, since Wind enhances Fire, it makes more sense than Fire and Earth sort of.
Well since Scorch release is from the Sand Village which is in the Land of Wind Scorch Release is more likely Wind and Fire. Since it requires fire to burn someone and Blast Release is more likely Earth and Lightning since Gari is from the Stone Village.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #91
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well since Scorch release is from the Sand Village which is in the Land of Wind Scorch Release is more likely Wind and Fire. Since it requires fire to burn someone and Blast Release is more likely Earth and Lightning since Gari is from the Stone Village.
I guess that's possible, since apparently it's similar to what Deidara uses, and his was Earth Based.

/Heil

Old 12-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #92
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Scorch Release has more Wind attributes to it than Lightning.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-28-2010, 04:34 PM   #93
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Great chapter once again. Can't wait to see 7 swordsman in action.

oh and did i see someone say that Haku's last name is Yuki?
Old 12-28-2010, 04:36 PM   #94
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Great chapter once again. Can't wait to see 7 swordsman in action.

oh and did i see someone say that Haku's last name is Yuki?
Haku Yuki = Snow White in English.

7 Swordsman = Snow Whites 7 Dwarves.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #95
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Great.....so now the author of the violent murderous shinobi manga we all know and love is taking tips from Walt Disney............for some reason that's disturbing.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #96
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Nice!
Old 12-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #97
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
Great.....so now the author of the violent murderous shinobi manga we all know and love is taking tips from Walt Disney............for some reason that's disturbing.
Considering that Shippuden is on Disney XD now in the US.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-28-2010, 07:18 PM   #98
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'm liking the debuts of characters and jutsus,hopefully they'll give a little background to some of them.I also wonder if Siegetsu will go hunt down Samehada to keep as his own?

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 12-28-2010, 07:20 PM   #99
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

lol...can you tell me which one is Grumpy???

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 12-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #100
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Considering that Shippuden is on Disney XD now in the US.
Means nothing.

Kishi is only a Mangaka.

As proven with the Hiruko Movie being Canon yet the Manga showed that Gari and Pakura were only copied designs.

Also Snow White is known Worldwide.
And look at Haku and compare it with her in looks.

Quote:
lol...can you tell me which one is Grumpy???
The little Guy 2nd from the right beside the lanky one.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 12-28-2010 at 07:23 PM.