Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Post Mikoto Uchiha - The Tears of the Uchiha part 4

What child doesn't crave a mother's touch. Her gentleness. Her strength. The aura of protection and security she provides with her mere presence. Her words, like silk can sooth your tears or her angry words can fill you with fear. The sounds of a mothers voice fills the air and delights the ears......

The Tears of the Uchiha part 4 by Reignwulf
A mother's Determination..........For the Good of the Clan

<a baby cries>

Shhhhh.....Shhhhh..... my son......it's ok

<hums a little lullaby>

Look at you your such a good boy, and so handsome

<baby smiles>

And you have your father's nose (she nuzzles noses with the infant, who lets out a sound of happy contentment). Oh my son you will be a great shinobi one day I can feel it!

<the baby begins to fuss>

Shhhhh.....Shhhhh..... Shhhhh.....would you like me to tell you a story?

<the baby looks up at his mother>

A long long long time ago one of our great great great ancestors fell in love with a beautiful woman. It was said she was as deadly as she was beautiful, and our ancestor loved her with all his heart from the moment he saw her……........ (trailing off) I hope you find a love like that my son.
<the baby begins to fuss>

wait.. wait…. there’s more to the story. They were soon married. Not long after, she told him that he was going to be a father. Our Ancestor doted on her night and day until it was time for the baby to be born. He gathered all his family for the birth of the child. At the sound of the newborn’s cry the family cheered. Then the midwife called to our ancestor “master wait”, and moments later another cry was heard. Our ancestor was now the father of two twin sons. He was quite happy and content.
Later that night he held his two sons with his wife under the moon and prayed that the spirits would bless them. He lifted his oldest towards the heavens and said “henceforth my son you will be named Hansha.” He went to pick up his other son. It was at that moment he noticed something odd about him. He thought it was a trick of the light so he held his younger son up closely and looked into the newborns eyes...and then cursed the gods. His son had pupiless eyes. His grief was great. The Uchiha clan is well known for the great strength and power of our eyes. To be born blind was a great tragedy. It would bring dishonor and shame upon his house. As such he wanted to kill the child. Only the desperate cries of his wife stayed his hand.

“ This child is a blight upon my house and our clan. Come Megami leave this child and if fate would have it live then it will survive.”

“How can you be so cruel and cold, he’s your son?” She said tears streaming down her eyes.

“ It is our way we must be strong and this child is weak. This is for the good of not just our house but this is for the good of the clan”.

“For the good of the clan”… she repeated.

She took Hansha and held him close to her, she kissed his forehead and then handed him to his father. And took her sightless, nameless son and held him close and wept for a long time.

Megami: “Please leave me alone with my son for awhile”

Our Ancestors’ heart broke because he loved Megami but clan law was absolute on this matter.

“Take your time Megami I will see you at home.”

She walked with her son and held him in her arms. She looked down at her son who was now crying.

Megami: “Shhhhhh…..Shhhhhhh…..my son.”

She looked down at her son cooing quietly in her arms. She held pure innocence in her arms and knew that her love for her child was far greater then her love of her husband or her clan. With tears in her eyes she performed a hand seal for the clone jutsu. It is said that her tears mixed with her chakra to form that clone, a clone of unsurpassed likeness. She handed her clone her nameless son and walked away in tears. Her clone merely nodded, took the child and walked into the night. When Megami returned home it was said she wept for three years. No one knew of the nameless child’s blindness. Only that he stopped breathing the same night he was birthed much to the sorrow of the parents. Her health deteriorated over the years and she aged at an alarming rate. Many thought that she never overcame the stress of losing a child.
Fifteen years passed and Hansha grew to be a strong young man; gifted in the Sharingan and full of life. Megami loved her son dearly. One day she called her son to her and asked him if he would take her on a secret journey; one his father could not know about. Hansha saw the dull fading light in his mother’s eyes and even though he feared his father’s anger he could not refuse her. Their journey took them far from their home. It was many days hard travel. He did as his mother bid him, but he could not fathom the directions she chose or the force driving her to make this journey in such poor health. Early morning on the 8th day she pointed to a cabin in the distance for them to stop at. She asked her son to seek out the people in the house and to request a bed for the night. When Hansha knocked on the door he was startled to see a young man who looked exactly like himself open the door. He jumped back as the stranger came out of the doorway to stand before him.

Hansha: “Who…….Who are you?”

The young man just stood there with a blank expression and pupiless eyes before Hansha. A young woman came out of the doorway and stood before the two men.

Megami Clone: “But you already know who he is Hansha.”

Hansha’s eyes opened in disbelief at the sights before him. Of this woman who looks so much like his mother; so young and untouched by time and illness. And a young man who looks exactly like himself save for his blind eyes. No one notices the frail and weak Megami step out of the wagon until she lets out a sigh of pain. Both young men turn and shout “mother!!” and are instantly at her side.

Megami: (holding her blind son’s face)” Have you been well?”

Nameless Son: “I have.”

Megami’s face contorts as horrible pain wracks her body.

Megami: “I have sustained that jutsu for so long but my body can no longer bear it.”

The clone disperses sending a lifetime of memories and information flooding back to her. Images of a naming ceremony,of laughter, of pain, of a happy childhood; but most importantly of a rare miracle. Realization dawns on her as she locks eyes with her lost son and she begins to weep.

Megami: “Nisshoku my son I am so so sorry. (she weeps uncontrollably) if only I would have known……. I am so sorry.”

Nisshoku: (taking his mother’s hand and placing it to his face) “I know what you did for me. I have always known. I knew that was my mother and yet not my mother. I never once felt unloved or forgotten. You have nothing to be sorry for. I am in your debt for my very life.”

He bends down and kisses her on the forehead and Megami flashes back to the night she gave him to her clone. She never knew if he was alive or dead or where he was. Yet she knew he was ok somehow. She felt him, this whole journey she felt him, and she followed the pull of her heart to find him. She expected to find hate or anger and instead found the love and forgiveness of a lost son.

Megami: “Thank you……... Hansha?”

Hansha: “I am here mother.”

Megami: “My son I love you dearly. Both of you are my treasures. Know that I will love you both always….”

As the last tears escape her eyes, she surrenders to deaths gentle embrace. Leaving behind two young men. Hansha howls and weeps over his mother’s body. Nisshoku looks contemplative for a few moments, then stands and begins to walk away. As he steps a few paces away he turns and dodges, at the last instant, a kunai meant for the back of his head.

Hansha: “ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!”(He reaches behind his back for his katana, his sharingan eyes streaming tears of loss and hate)

Hansha: “If it wasn’t for you she'd still be alive, her life was cut short and for WHAT?! For a misfit….for a MISTAKE……. (drawing the katana from its sheath) I will do what our father should have done and end your miserable existence.”

Hansha charges Nisshoku swinging his katana wildly in a hate filled rage. Nisshoku bobs and weaves out of the blades way infuriating Hansha. He does a sharp forward thrust and Nisshoku sidesteps it knocking the blade from Hansha’s hands. Nisshoku and Hansha are face to face grappling.

Nisshoku: “Stop this.”

They release one another and slide back a short distance from each other. Hansha looks at Nisshoku with anger and bloodlust in his eyes.

Hansha: “Not bad for being blind I’ll give you that. But there’s no dodging this one. Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique.”

A huge ball of flame shoots at Nisshoku engulfing the area he was standing in. Suddenly the flames start flaring violently and then are repelled away from the center of the conflagration by a whirling circle of chakra. Hansha stares on in disbelief and anger as the flames dissipate.

Hansha: “I will not be disgraced by some BLIND misfit wretch!!!!!!!”

Hansha charges again. Hatefully. Angrily, Blindly. Nisshoku catches his thrust by both wrists their eyes locked on each other. Then the veins around Nisshoku’s eyes begin to bulge and pulse. To Hansha’s wonderment.

Nisshoku:” I see you just fine brother.”

Nisshoku then lets go of Hansha’s wrists and delivers a series of speedy punches to Hansha’s gut. Hansha’s overcome by shock and pain begins to topple. Nisshoku in one fluid motion then does an upward backflip kick. Hansha able to see the move just barely dodges his foot but feels the full force of the chakra streaming from Nisshoku’s leg sending him flying back, crashing into a tree. Nisshoku stands there as the dust settles and watches as Hansha struggles to rise.

Nisshoku: “you are a fool Hansha of the Uchiha clan, the son of a fool, from a clan of fools. Fools who value power over all else, death over life. For all your eyes strength you are the ones who are truly blind. Keep your life I owe that much to our mother Megami.”

Hansha: "silence dog!! don’t you dare speak her name" (as he tries to pull himself to his feet, clutching his wounds)

Nisshoku: "my debt is paid mother (looking at his mother’s body) a life for a life. (staring at his brother) You are no kin of mine. Any blood ties we may have shared died with her. Farewell Hansha of the Uchiha clan."

Nisshoku turns and leaps into the trees. Hansha stares in the direction of his brother and enemy and watches as he fades from sight. His life changed drastically by the realizations and losses of the days events. He looks at the horizon, the two tomoe in his sharingan eyes stung by tears and the sunlight forces him to close his eyes. Images flash across his minds eye. Images of his mother, the frail loving women that she was. Images of the clone of her, young and vibrant as she must have been when she gave birth; of how she could have been if not for him. And of course of his long lost and now hated brother and his pupiless eyes….eyes that see perfectly well. Hansha opens his eyes and stares at the horizon with 3 tomoe now in his sharingan eyes……………………………………………..

Fugaku: Mikoto my love such fairy tales are hardly an appropriate bedtime story for an infant.

Mikoto: Shhhhhh you will wake him. I just got him to go to sleep. (places the sleeping infant into his crib) Goodnight my sweet little Itachi and sweet dreams.

Next Time: The Tears of the Uchiha part 5
The Hidden Room

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Mikoto Uchiha - The Tears of the Uchiha part 4

Fine

Good story, dude.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 12-27-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #3
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Is this a problem

Old 12-27-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, I have asked the admin about this and lets see what he has to say. I mean I have no problem moving this somewhere else this, so let's just see.

Old 12-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #5
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Alright dude just drop.

Old 12-27-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I have no idea why this is in Town Bookstore, and we all know that your basing this off of Itachi and Sasuke along with a few other people.
This is no different then stories of Sai Shaft or predictions about future chapters or how the story played out. Be quiet, Zero.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
This is no different then stories of Sai Shaft or predictions about future chapters or how the story played out. Be quiet, Zero.
Sai shaft is Woosters weird way of retelling what happened in that chapter, predictions is self explanatory, same with the story being played out. But this has nothing to do with the chapters, nor does it even have a single spoiler or some type of theory.
This is simply a fan fic using Fugaku, Mikoto and replacing Itachi and Sasuke's name; along with using the Uchiha clan has a story setting.

Old 12-27-2010, 01:49 PM   #8
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

I am also using Itach and Sasuke in this!

Old 12-27-2010, 01:51 PM   #9
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sai shaft is Woosters weird way of retelling what happened in that chapter, predictions is self explanatory, same with the story being played out. But this has nothing to do with the chapters, nor does it even have a single spoiler or some type of theory.
This is simply a fan fic using Fugaku, Mikoto and replacing Itachi and Sasuke's name; along with using the Uchiha clan has a story setting.
I didn't read this one soo....but I enjoyed the Kagami one.

If it bothers you so much Zero, don't read it. That said, he's within rules, I've done a similar thing with Shisui, I believe Sticky did too.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:55 PM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I didn't read this one soo....but I enjoyed the Kagami one.

If it bothers you so much Zero, don't read it. That said, he's within rules, I've done a similar thing with Shisui, I believe Sticky did too.
It still does not belong in Town Bookstore.

Old 12-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Sai Shaft is really no different really... Well kind of
Old 12-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #12
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It still does not belong in Town Bookstore.
Sortaaa agree. But this wouldn't fly in Fanfics because it's Naruto related.

I looked it up, can't really even tell if this is against the rules. If it bothers you so much, PM Rice about it and he'll decide.
Old 12-27-2010, 03:34 PM   #13
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

I have PM'd him about it. No reply yet!

Old 12-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #14
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I got the verdict from him. These won't fly, if you did them about Canon characters like Sasuke and Itachi, it might work.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #15
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

To tell you the truth, I don't exactly know what you mean

Old 12-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #16
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I explained in PM, locking this.

Sorry for doubting your rule knowledge Zero :3
Closed Thread