Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-11-2010, 06:13 AM   #21
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: New Sharingan Jutsu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post

Uzume (Goddess of Dawn) = This goddess actually fits Madara . xD
Inari (God of Foxes/Kitsune) = Lol, This one fits Naruto.
Omoikane (God of Wisdom and Intelligence) =
Futsunushi (God of Swords and Lightning/General of Amaterasu) = Now this fits Uchiha Sasuke.
Izanami (Goddess of Creation and Death) = Looks like a final jutsu. xD
Raijin (God of Thunder) = It fits as well.
Lets see basic Sharingan allows the user to use Izanagi and Shusui/Danzo sorta already used an unknown technique that is like Omoikane(the thing he used to manipulate people without them or anyone knowing)

Mangekyo Sharingan allows the user to use Tsukuyomi(in the left eye) and Amateratsu(in the right eye) and a complete MS Susano'o(both eyes).

Inari and Uzume(Izumo) are already characters.

Raijin makes sense as well as Futsunushi.

Izanami makes the most sense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:49 AM   #22
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To be honest, we need to just make a poll on this, and try not to spam the subjects like has been going on for the past week, it seems to be a ongoing subject

For my contributive post, I think Itachi was more of the Master of Swords and Lightning, Or orochimaru was part of hit. Orochimaru had one of the what you would call "Master Swords" Itachi had the other. If Sasuke learns a new technique, it will be using the Totsuka sword as a special Mangekyo techinique in itself, without Susanoo.

THAT would be cool...

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #23
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I bet new types of Sharingan will appear more often throughout the Naruto Shippuden series now.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #24
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara' View Post
I bet new types of Sharingan will appear more often throughout the Naruto Shippuden series now.
Ten Tomoe
Split Tomoe
No Tomoe
Twin Tomoe
5 Tomoe
Womangekyo Sharingan
Catgekyo Sharingan
Sharinnegan

Man, I wonder if Kishi ever understood how easy this is?

Old 12-11-2010, 09:49 AM   #25
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #26
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

My town bookstore!!

MINE!

moo...

Old 12-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #27
Dark-Sasuke
Genin

Dark-Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kagutsuchi should be cooler, i mean just turning amaterasu into spikes? it should have more meaning than hat

It's perfect....I can feel itachi's power! I can feel myself getting stronger...!
-
Sasuke Uchiha
Dark-Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #28
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope not. BTW I think the Sharingan is wierd... Like Susano. What is related whit an eye? If there is a reason someone explain me please!
Old 12-27-2010, 02:02 PM   #29
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Izanami is very possible to appear. In Japan Mythology, from what I know, Izanami was the wife og Izanagi. She died giving birth to Amaterasu. So yeah, it is possible.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote