Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:25 AM   #41
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Music P: What are your top 15 played songs?

There are more people and I know it.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #42
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Mine are generally dependent on what album I'm listening to. I don't play certain songs more than others.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:20 AM   #43
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I hate showing my music, it's embarrassing. xD

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #44
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Why, you generally have the same taste in music as a whole bunch of people on this site. xD

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #45
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:
1. Dragon Soul ~ Sean Schemmel
2. Time of Dying ~ Three Days Grace
3. Wings of the Heart ~ Team Dragon of AKBK48
4. Bleach Opening 12 ~ I can't remember.
5. Louder than Thunder ~ The Devil Wears Prada
6. Cha-La-Head-Cha-La ~ Hironobu Kageyama/Shunsuke Kikuchi
7. Cha-La-Head-Cha-La (Karaoke) ~ Shunsuke Kikuchi
8. Cha-La-Head-Cha-La (English) ~ Hironobu Kagyema/Shunsuke Kikuchi
9. Ore wa Tokoton Tomaranai
10. Rock the Dragon

Meow.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #46
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

In no order:

1. Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
2. Parasite (Miku Hagane/Hatsune)
3. DIARRHEA (Miku Hagane)
4. Kokoro+Kokoro Kiseki (Rin/Len Kagamine)
5. Contagious (Trapt)
6. Steel Cage Princess (Miku Hatsune)
7. Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson)
8. Guard and Scythe (Miku Hatsune)
9. In Bloom (Nirvana)
10. Cendrillon (Miku/Kaito)
11. Billy Jean (MJ)
12. Platinum Romance (Yuki Kaai, Miki, Miku Hatsune)
13. Be My Sacrifice (Miku Hatsune)
14. Corpse Attack! (Miku Hatsune)
15. Duke of Venomania's Madness (Gackt/Gakupo Kamui)

Last edited by Vocaloid; 08-30-2010 at 10:50 AM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:23 PM   #47
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What are your top 15 played songs?

Mine have changed sooo much, anyone else? xD

Quote:

Old 12-21-2010, 02:36 PM   #48
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Here, I'll give mine! No order.

Sushi by Kyle Andrews
23 Days by Framing Hanley
Simple Man by Lynard Skynard
My Wish by Rascal Flatts
Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat
Hear Me Now by Framing Hanley
Dirge of the Fourteenth
Blue by Yoko Kanno
The Real Folk Blues by Yoko Kanno
Emergency by Paramore
Playing God by Paramore
GunsN'Roses by Paradise Lunch
Alejandro by Lady Gaga
Telephone by Lady Gaga
Wind Waker
Old 12-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #49
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No Order Here, and if you know me well you know who will be dominating the list...

1. Scared of the Moon- Michael Jackson
2. Little Susie- Michael Jackson
3.Childhood- Michael Jackson
4. Scream- Michael & Janet Jackson
5.Eaten Alive- Diana Ross & Michael Jackson
6.Sir Duke- Stevie Wonder
7.She's Out Of My Life- Michael Jackson
8.Just a Dream- Carrie Underwood
9.Can You Feel It?- The Jacksons
10.Heartbreak Hotel (This Place Hotel)- The Jacksons
11.Earth Song- Michael Jackson
12.If I Had You- Adam Lambert
13.Oh My Gosh- Usher
14.Firework- Katy Perry
15.Streetwalker- Michael Jackson

Shinobi_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #50
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

inside the fire - disturbed
the night - disturbed
indestructable - disturbed
the animal - disturbed
asylum - disturbed
land of confusion - disturbed
i'm alive - disturbed
ten thousand fists - disturbed
down with the sickness - disturbed
another way to die - disturbed
remember - disturbed
stricken - disturbed