Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 12-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #21
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: New to the BG? Introduce yourself here!

waz uuuuuuuup -.- ok jk seriously im kill3r_b-st. if thats to much to type call me KB. i started awhile back but it really was for storm 2 when a debate caught my eye and i just found some of the things said idiotic. so i posted. eventually i made my own threads. after awhile every so often i check the site to see if anything good is going on. if so i probably post. i kinda started naruto through the anime so my stuff is a little rusty. i only read the manga in like 4th grade and i didnt no what manga or anime was. to me it was just cartoons and comics. i recently picked up on the manga at the kage summit and am all the way caught up. every thing before in shipppuden i didnt really read. my manga or animes are right now one piece, naruto, bleach(i just started like 4 days ago and its surprisingly interesting though im only watching it in manga). when i was a kid(i still kinda am) on toonami i watched yu yu hakusho rurouni kenshin DBZ(the best no debate) and some shorter ones. sorry for my whole anime & manga life story but you said to express -.-. nice to meet you all
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"

Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #22
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

not really new but hey im sephiroth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #23
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Well I'm far from new, but for the sake of the new people...

For the few people who do not know who I am, I'm Miles Edgeworth. I am a super fan of 20th Century Boys and Gurren Lagann. Aside from the realm of anime/manga though I enjoy video games, which I really need to get back to one of these days. Why do I spend my time here, you may ask? Mainly because debating is quite enjoyable and I've been here since the start so I just gotta keep things going smoothly here. Granted, with school and all I may not be able to do much but with two more weeks of break I've got time. =P

As for all the new members, welcome and I hope you enjoy the BG. Just don't start a pushy debate with someone or things might get ugly. I'm in a pleasant mood at the moment, but when I'm cranky, it's certainly not a nice sight.

Oh and everybody should read 20th Century Boys. Had to get that in there.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:53 PM   #24
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

/actually introduces self

I am Kuroi Kagai, formerly known as Blind Uchiha. I don't debate much because I lack knowledge about many manga/comic/anime series. I do debate about Naruto and I would say that I am fairly good at it. I am also into video games, but I don't play them as much as I used to. Overall, I'm a nerd, but then so are you if you bother to post here.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #25
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell4life194 View Post
That was completely unnecessary Lady Tsunade.

What's with people assuming I have a terrible attitude? It's the way I act. Deal with it, and shut up.

It's your pessimistic disposition. xD
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:57 AM   #26
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I can be pessimistic sometimes, but again, it's the way I friggin act! God damn! Man, I understand that the Mods are pissed off at me for flaming people all the time, but to assume that I have a bad attitude, just because of the way I act? Come on. This is me. I can't help for the way I act. You can't change a person.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:40 PM   #27
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Well, I'm Sasori. Many here know me as Pat, and I've been in the BG since the beginning. I don't really debate anymore, I more work behind the scenes trying to make this place more fun for all.

I like a lotta different kinds of manga, so I won't even get into that. haha

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #28
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Well, I'm Sasori. Many here know me as Pat, and I've been in the BG since the beginning. I don't really debate anymore, I more work behind the scenes trying to make this place more fun for all.

I like a lotta different kinds of manga, so I won't even get into that. haha

Christmas may be over, but my Birthday is coming up
Pat, wrap yourself in some paper and a bow, lemme tear it all off.

lolol xD
Old 12-26-2010, 03:37 PM   #29
tyrell4life194
Banned

*Snickers*
Old 12-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #30
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Tee-hee. =3

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #31
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

My name is ECW Original!But you already know that.

I've been apart of this place for well over a year and I don't know very many series.The two,o three,I'm best at are Pokemon,Sonic,and Negima.Oh yeah,I'm also better than you.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #32
tyrell4life194
Banned

Also, I'd like to add one more thing. Kenpachi Fried Chicken is badass. If you don't agree, your a Communist. Peace out bros! *Makes a peace sign*
Old 12-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #33
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hate fried chicken.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #34
tyrell4life194
Banned

I'm black you know, so I can curbstomp you anyday if you critisize my fried chicken lol. *Eats fried chicken in front of NBT* I know you want some. Come on admit it, you want some.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #35
NBT
Banned

I ate too much of it and got sick of it.I also don't appreciate the sterotype.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #36
tyrell4life194
Banned

Me neither. I don't like the stereotype either. I mean, people identify us Blacks as liking Grape Drink (or Juice), Watermelon, and Chicken.

P.S: It's your own fault that you ate too much of the Fried Chicken. Next time, don't go all hog wild on it.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #37
NBT
Banned

It really isn't my fault.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #38
tyrell4life194
Banned

Technically it is. Due to you liking chicken so much, you decided to literally INHALE it to the point where you gotten sick of it. Hmm...I wonder whose fault is that....
Old 12-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #39
tyrell4life194
Banned

Umm, why do I have the feeling that I pissed off quite a few people here?

My bad NBT. It's a joke bro. Sorry about that dude.

Last edited by tyrell4life194; 12-26-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #40
NBT
Banned

Because you did.