Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:21 AM   #41
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

Holy crud. The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist now!? This unit is going to take some serious damage before they defeat the immortals... Those two kekkei genkai's are sick. One punch blows people up or turns them into mummies.

No Zetsu action though...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:06 AM   #42
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This chapter should not even be out yet :\

Old 12-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #43
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it was a very good chap. my only complant is kabuto is overly haxxed, more then anbody else. i mean he controls damn near immortal army of supper strong shinobi, can regenerate from a fatal wound and has a snake tail! i hope naruto beefs up to rasengan him agin
Old 12-26-2010, 11:47 AM   #44
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Chapter is out.

good chapter about time some of those guys die but we need more of em to get owned hopefully sakura dies burr

Old 12-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #45
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Naturally all the fodders are getting their asses kicked. But the match will turn around

Kakashi vs Zabuza
Lee and Gai vs Haku
Sakura vs Pakura
Sai vs Gari

Fodders vs Five Swordsmen?
You left out Omoi and Saji...but he does nothing and its 6 Swordsmen.

You even left out the possibility of Suigetsu and Jugo joining the fight as well as Chojuro and maybe Killer Bee.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #46
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narulvr View Post
it was a very good chap. my only complant is kabuto is overly haxxed, more then anbody else. i mean he controls damn near immortal army of supper strong shinobi, can regenerate from a fatal wound and has a snake tail! i hope naruto beefs up to rasengan him agin
Oh and he controls them from by playing Shogi. At least that is what thething looked like XD

Old 12-26-2010, 02:01 PM   #47
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

One of the best for me.

I liked this Chapter.
Many New stuff.
Like Haku Yuki I guess.
And 2 new Elements and Leaf Coiling Whirlwind.
At last one thing People have thought about since Zabuza and Kisame's Apperance.
We finally see the Previous 7 Swordsman of the mist! I Can't wait for The next Chapter to come out. I wonder what The Previous Seven Swordsmen of the mist have in store for us.[/QUOTE]

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
Old 12-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #48
Dark-Sasuke
Genin

Dark-Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Chapter was straight up epic!!

It's perfect....I can feel itachi's power! I can feel myself getting stronger...!
-
Sasuke Uchiha
Old 12-26-2010, 02:23 PM   #49
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

The chapter was great. Pakura's jutsu is interesting. I know it's Kekkei Genkai, but with such a jutsu, how was she even killed?! Same for Gari. Unless Kabuto killed them in order to resurrect them later. Weird psycho is weird.

The Seven Ninja Swordsman...reanimated. By the looks of it, it seems like Kabuto took a tour of the whole Narutoverse while he had spare time. It's all good though. We'll get to see what they can do. 2 weeks of wait from now until then however.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 12-26-2010, 03:51 PM   #50
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Now for an DBZ style chapter review in an comedic sense.

"As the battle between Kakashi's Division rages on, Kabuto has revealed his fiendish ploy and revived back all of the previous Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. But to make things worse Zabuza got back his sword in bad condition. Is this the end of Kakashi's division? What are all of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen's weapons? Where is Sai and that black dude Oreo whatever the hell his name is? Will Sakura finally do something useful for the past 200 chapters? Will Suigetsu and Jugo finally be involved again? Will Suigetsu get back his sword I mean Zabuza's sword? Can Kakashi's Division handle 3 Kekkei Genkei users and 7 Ninja Swordsmen? Find out in the next, hopefully, action packed chapter of NARUTO.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-26-2010, 03:56 PM   #51
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Now for an DBZ style chapter review in an comedic sense.

"As the battle between Kakashi's Division rages on, Kabuto has revealed his fiendish ploy and revived back all of the previous Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. But to make things worse Zabuza got back his sword in bad condition. Is this the end of Kakashi's division? What are all of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen's weapons? Where is Sai and that black dude Oreo whatever the hell his name is? Will Sakura finally do something useful for the past 200 chapters? Will Suigetsu and Jugo finally be involved again? Will Suigetsu get back his sword I mean Zabuza's sword? Can Kakashi's Division handle 3 Kekkei Genkei users and 7 Ninja Swordsmen? Find out in the next, hopefully, action packed chapter of NARUTO.
This made me laugh. I could hear the DBZ narrator saying it as I read it.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #52
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

I know but seriously where is Sai and Omoi?

Here is the thread:

Old 12-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #53
Pierrot
Apprentice Genin

Pierrot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

Yap.

I got a couple troll theories here

Gai one-hit kills all zombies
Lee goes 8th gate and kills Madara
Gai goes super saiyan
Lee goes super duper saiyan
Kabuto ETs Supa Dupa Saiytan (Pun on Satan + Saiyan)
Saiytan and Lee+Gai have duel
World blows up
Sasuke pees himself
I laugh
I quit on Naruto all together...
I play some CodMod2 for a couple of minutes
I go on with my normal life, - Naruto...

Mark my words, it will happen -Jak

It is coming along fine

If I act as if I am the Producer of Naruto Shippuden Anime, I am probably doing it for teh lulz

Old 12-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #54
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I thought it was a good chapter over-all. Almost too haxxed for some characters *coughKabutomarucough* but something that should be interesting to see how it turns out. Hopefully there won't be a sucky ending with someone does a move that he/she doesn't know how to do again. That would be a fail on Kishimoto-sama.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:29 PM   #55
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I predict Mei arriving with the current Swordsmen.

Mark my words.
That would be nice.
The battle of generations.

/Marks your words

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Because lately they were leakage of spoilers, thats why they were forced to release it.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #56
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

I am going to post an Chapter 523 prediction later.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #57
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

it was a rather intresting chapter

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 12-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #58
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I have sent it to you. Enjoy!

Old 12-26-2010, 09:10 PM   #59
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I have sent it to you. Enjoy!
I thought 522 was the last chapter sent out. Therefore, when I saw 522 at the site I normally go to, I thought it wasn't new, but I noticed it was new so I have read the new chapter.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #60
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Ok but that was the latest chapter. It was new to you, but to us, its the latest chapter