Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-26-2010, 03:32 AM   #21
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 522 Discussion

@ Taker
I think there's a slim chance of Kisame, going back.

I've been thinking of bleach actually when I saw them . xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 03:35 AM   #22
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
@ Taker

i can hope he returns but at this rate i doubt it and just wait until the pnj hits the fan which is most likely going to happen because i dont see kakashi,s team looseing .

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 12-26-2010, 03:38 AM   #23
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

amazing chap. i loved it.

ok as for the swords. Zabuza's was the only one that wasn't in someone's possession, it was ina storeroom. thats probably why it went to him.

the blast element dude rocks. i love him better than deidara.

and ya Kabuto explains why some broke Edo because they still had some of their emotions. see the ones he left w/ their emotions? Dan, Neji's father and Asuma.

Kakashi better start spammin uber sharringan lol. i mean 4 were rippin his squad now w/ 6 more nasty nin popping in, ouch.

Guy sensei is the man. what he says to the rookie was great.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 12-26-2010, 04:04 AM   #24
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Gari is hardcore.

One Punch is a Direct Bomb.
I did prefer Pakura though.

Also so much or them being in the 3rd Movie.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:06 AM   #25
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
why did you have to bring bleach into this ?

it was an intersting chapter the ending was kinda dissapointing that kisame isnt back yet since it seems to be a reunion of the swordsman of the mist.
I was just making an comparison but you have to admit not an single Shinigami died in that war. They got critically injured but not one died well if you still count Gin and Tosen but they were the bad guys...but anyway back to Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
@ Taker

Really who?

Anyway, Kisame has a very low chance of returning but each chapter has been good for the past 2 months but this one was very impressive out of them all.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-26-2010, 04:16 AM   #26
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Scorch release is beast. i mean floating orbs of death which singe the enemy to death? epic
blast release reminds me of jugos style. (possible matchup)

wasnt expecting the zombies to summon more zombies. reminds me of six paths of pein.

when i seen all of those mist swordsmen i thought they were screwed but. kakakshi wont die....again. sakura dies it would be horrible.

maybe they will nearly escape death thanks to kaakshis kamui
Old 12-26-2010, 04:29 AM   #27
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
why did you have to bring bleach into this ?

it was an intersting chapter the ending was kinda dissapointing that kisame isnt back yet since it seems to be a reunion of the swordsman of the mist.
Well they are the previous Swordman.
Hence how Snorlax on the very left is there.

Calling it now:

Mei brings the current ones into action.

Past swordsman vs current Swordman happening.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:34 AM   #28
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Gari is hardcore.

One Punch is a Direct Bomb.
I did prefer Pakura though.

Also so much or them being in the 3rd Movie.
Yeah.
Punch is a Bang? .
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
Scorch release is beast. i mean floating orbs of death which singe the enemy to death? epic
blast release reminds me of jugos style. (possible matchup)

wasnt expecting the zombies to summon more zombies. reminds me of six paths of pein.

when i seen all of those mist swordsmen i thought they were screwed but. kakakshi wont die....again. sakura dies it would be horrible.

maybe they will nearly escape death thanks to kaakshis kamui
Yeah. I can foresee that Kakashi's gonna use MS here.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 04:50 AM   #29
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i wonder if zabuzas like "what the hell, who the (bleep) broke my sword. this isnt even half of it. its hard enough using a sword with not much ability and now its only a fragment.

btw i like the swordsman with the hunter mask. he/she looks cool

just how many zomibes has orobuto collected??
could he possibly ressurect the Kaguya clan
Old 12-26-2010, 04:52 AM   #30
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

No Lolohwd.
Kabuto got those corpse from Plot No Jutsu.
Nothing Special.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-26-2010, 05:19 AM   #31
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Or he found them on his travels that is what he've been doing for the last time we saw at the Itachi Pursuit arc to the end of the Kage Summit arc.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 12-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #32
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What I loved most about this chapter is the fact that Gai and Lee were able to track Haku's movements without using any sensory thingy.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 12-26-2010, 05:33 AM   #33
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
What I loved most about this chapter is the fact that Gai and Lee were able to track Haku's movements without using any sensory thingy.
?? thats odd. how could they possibly see through the mist. how could anyone.

then again they knew who haku was going after. and there must have been a disturbance in the taijutsu force or the mist

or gai and rock are trolls
Old 12-26-2010, 05:34 AM   #34
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naturally all the fodders are getting their asses kicked. But the match will turn around

Kakashi vs Zabuza
Lee and Gai vs Haku
Sakura vs Pakura
Sai vs Gari

Fodders vs Five Swordsmen?
Old 12-26-2010, 05:39 AM   #35
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

wouldnt a better match be gari vs. sakura. so they can punch the crap out of each other while

sai and pakura go around throwing fire and ink at each other
Old 12-26-2010, 06:06 AM   #36
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Naturally all the fodders are getting their asses kicked. But the match will turn around

Kakashi vs Zabuza
Lee and Gai vs Haku
Sakura vs Pakura
Sai vs Gari

Fodders vs Five Swordsmen?
I predict Mei arriving with the current Swordsmen.

Mark my words.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:36 AM   #37
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

The swordsmen look like badasses, I must say. The landmine punch was great too. =3

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 12-26-2010, 09:36 AM   #38
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
?? thats odd. how could they possibly see through the mist. how could anyone.

then again they knew who haku was going after. and there must have been a disturbance in the taijutsu force or the mist

or gai and rock are trolls
Much more likely than anything else...You know how Gai trolled Kisame. He is gonna do the same with the ETZs now...

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 12-26-2010, 09:47 AM   #39
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

And even though Sakura has more experience when it comes to Zabuza and Haku, she still can't do anything but heal..... so sad.

Hahaha it would be funny if she ended up being the key to beating these guys.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:07 AM   #40
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nice! It was about time to wrap up the emotional stuff with Zabuza and Haku so we can see some action. The two new kekkai genkai are freaking crazy powerfull. It's awsome but it may be over the top. It seems like the attacks they're using are probably using their kekkai genkai in it's most basic way, yet it's one hit death.

Also cool to see Hugo and Suigetsu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
And even though Sakura has more experience when it comes to Zabuza and Haku, she still can't do anything but heal..... so sad.

Hahaha it would be funny if she ended up being the key to beating these guys.
I think we're finally about to see something note-worthy from her (battle-skills). I mean just get it over with Kishi!
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.