Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #1641
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
"Don't worry Miyo we all got a bad past, he should open up in time" said kiba with a smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
*smiles*we all have a past good or not.maybe whatever it is he needs time before telling you.even the ones we care about are the ones we want to keep away from our past the most because we may fear the reaction they might have.or the damage it might cause,but thats just a guess i'm sure whatever trouble it might or might not bring we will all survive it.

(i just noticed kiba's post after posting mine)
Miyo smile and said"maybe you two are right,i sould get back and get some rest,but have you heard anything else from your friend tobi"said Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #1642
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*looks away for a moment*no she was suppose to send a letter to give me further info on the villages entry points.it's been along time since stepping foot in her village so my knowledge of it is limited and thats if they kept it the same.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #1643
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
*looks away for a moment*no she was suppose to send a letter to give me further info on the villages entry points.it's been along time since stepping foot in her village so my knowledge of it is limited and thats if they kept it the same.
Okay well i am going back,but thanks you two for listening"said Miyo and headed back to the hotal
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:11 PM   #1644
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

your welcome.i think i'll go get some rest before the villagers start working.*heads for his tent*
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #1645
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Night

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:12 AM   #1646
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kejo lays in the bed. With his eyes wide open. He could feel her coming back to him.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #1647
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Kejo lays in the bed. With his eyes wide open. He could feel her coming back to him.
While Miyo was walking back she stop to see some kids playing in flower shop,She smile and walk to the hotal up the stire and in to the room,to find kejo awake.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:25 AM   #1648
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
While Miyo was walking back she stop to see some kids playing in flower shop,She smile and walk to the hotal up the stire and in to the room,to find kejo awake.
Kejo looked at her and then away though the window.

"Why do you sit down Miyo. We need to talk about something." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #1649
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejo looked at her and then away though the window.

"Why do you sit down Miyo. We need to talk about something." He said
okay"said Miyo wonding want it was and sitting down on the bed
Old 12-26-2010, 12:29 AM   #1650
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
okay"said Miyo wonding want it was and sitting down on the bed
"It's about the past of my life." He said

Looking at her tears were falling from his eyes.

"Do you really want to know about that night. The night someone killed your clan?" He asked
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-26-2010, 12:33 AM   #1651
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"It's about the past of my life." He said

Looking at her tears were falling from his eyes.

"Do you really want to know about that night. The night someone killed your clan?" He asked
Miyo eyes wide in shock and she ask"how do you know about that night,and what are you talking about?
Old 12-26-2010, 12:36 AM   #1652
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Miyo eyes wide in shock and she ask"how do you know about that night,and what are you talking about?
Looking away from her.

"That night was something painful. You should hate me with all your heart. It was so cold. I remember the screams and pain as I killed everyone in your clan. The look in their eyes was dark. Looks I will never forget." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-26-2010, 12:44 AM   #1653
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Looking away from her.

"That night was something painful. You should hate me with all your heart. It was so cold. I remember the screams and pain as I killed everyone in your clan. The look in their eyes was dark. Looks I will never forget." He said
Miyo sat there not moving after he said this thoughs runing though her mind then she said with her head down hiding the tears that were steaming down her face"You have got to be lieing,Tell me this a lie"
Old 12-26-2010, 12:46 AM   #1654
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Miyo sat there not moving after he said this thoughs runing though her mind then she said with her head down hiding the tears that were steaming down her face"You have got to be lieing,Tell me this a lie"
He looked at her. Watching the tears fall from her face.

"It's all true Miyo. That night it was me." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-26-2010, 12:51 AM   #1655
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He looked at her. Watching the tears fall from her face.

"It's all true Miyo. That night it was me." He said
Why"Said Miyo standing up and looking at him"why my family and clan,and why do you fall in love with me,WHY!"She Yell
Old 12-26-2010, 12:53 AM   #1656
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Why"Said Miyo standing up and looking at him"why my family and clan,and why do you fall in love with me,WHY!"She Yell
Looking away from her. Tears started falling from his eyes.

"It was an order from him." He said

"Falling in love with you was fate. I don't know why I love you." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-26-2010, 12:59 AM   #1657
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Looking away from her. Tears started falling from his eyes.

"It was an order from him." He said

"Falling in love with you was fate. I don't know why I love you." He said
Miyo wipe her tears and ask"Who is Him?

and you say you falling in love was fate,but you don,t know why you love me,that can,t be because everyone love someone for a reason,even you kejo"
Old 12-26-2010, 01:02 AM   #1658
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Miyo wipe her tears and ask"Who is Him?

and you say you falling in love was fate,but you don,t know why you love me,that can,t be because everyone love someone for a reason,even you kejo"
"I don't know his name. It was an order from someone. I didn't meet face to face with anyone." He said

"Miyo I don't understand the reasons why I love you. Just something in my heart loves you." He said looking at her.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-26-2010, 01:07 AM   #1659
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I don't know his name. It was an order from someone. I didn't meet face to face with anyone." He said

"Miyo I don't understand the reasons why I love you. Just something in my heart loves you." He said looking at her.
Miyo shook her and said"I can,t listen to this anymore"and turn to walk of the room
Old 12-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #1660
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Miyo shook her and said"I can,t listen to this anymore"and turn to walk of the room
Kejo quickly took her hand. Looking into her eyes tears were falling from his.

"I'm so sorry Miyo. I understand if you hate me." He said
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler: