Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-25-2010, 08:35 AM   #21
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Possible Chapter 522 Spoiler

This is now officially comfirmed as the Raw Images are out.
EDIT:
They look bada$$!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vivi; 12-25-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:39 AM   #22
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post

Merry Christmas my ladie and too all whom view this have a great day. no matter race or denomination have a wonderful holiday!
Old 12-25-2010, 09:07 AM   #23
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Possible Chapter 522 Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Kisames Superior>Kisame>Bee
Zabuza>Suigetsu
Raiga > N/A [Anime only]
??>Chojuro

In the anime, there have been 4 swords revealed. Theres still 3 we don't know about. Some of the swordsmen could potentially have their swords :o
Yeah. I find it interesting how there are "new" swordsman of the Mist ...even though Killer Bee is from the Hidden Cloud. The swordsman got trolled by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatifnatte View Post
merry christmass priestess sasuku and a happy new year
Who's Sasuku?

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you and to everyone too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
EDIT:
They look bada$$!
Ohh...would you do me a favor and PM me the link to 'em? <_>

I really wanna see them.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #24
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It's real. There's pictures.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:35 AM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
It's real. There's pictures.
If Sticky says so, then it must be true.

Yay!

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:37 AM   #26
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
If Sticky says so, then it must be true.

Yay!
Yep. One Piece is out right now actually.

...At least in my case.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #27
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

On page 3. Is that Minato's Kuni he used?

-Kabuto seems to be playing Shogi
-We have new ET people. All from the mist
-Zabuza has his sword
-Kisame Master is shown as an ET person
-All of the 7 swordsmen is here, minus kisame
Spoiler:
Ninja A: they... they are...!
Ninja B: Oh! There's no mistake about it...! They're the demonic man, Momochi Zabuza and the kid from the ice-wielding jutsu Snow Clan!

The effect of Edo Tensei's possession gets increasingly stronger and more vicious

Haku: Argh... I'm losing control of myself...

Zabuza: Damn it...

Spiky hair Edo ninja: The inside...of my head...is burning...

Edo ninja B: Argh

Page 2:

Zabuza: I want to die as a human!

Kakashi: Ok... I understand

Page 3:

Lee: Eh...? Oh... Roger!

Random nin: Cold air... after the mist...?

Random nins: Gyahh!! Ahh!!

Kakashi: It has begun!!

Kabuto's thoughts: Indeed it's different from the previous time... Such a strong possession power... Orochimaru sama's chakra is indeed powerful...

Page 4:

Konoha's Spiraling Whirlwind!!

Nin: Gai san!

Gai: Comrades will fall in battle! Though it's difficult to accept, you must face it! If you're distracted, more comrades will die! Live for your fallen comrades! Do you understand, newbie!!

Page 5:

Gai (?): We now know the enemy's coordination and extent of their powers. Now it's our turn!

Kabuto: Haha...Let the enemy lead me on? I'm not that naive

Kuchiyose no Jutsu!!

Page 6:

They are the previous Seven Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist Village!!!

Page 7:

Kakashi: I can't believe this... even this is possible...?

Nin: !! They... they are... the previous...

The strongest sword wielding group!! And Zabuza's Beheader Sword has returned to his hands!!

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Yep. One Piece is out right now actually.
It is? I caught up now, so I can read it.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:40 AM   #29
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
It is? I caught up now, so I can read it.
Yes it is. Good work.

...At least in my case.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:52 AM   #30
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I just saw the raw pics. AWESOME.

That guy on the very left is Kisame's master I believe. The one that Kisame killed in order to get Samehada.

The anime got trolled. So much for Raiga. None of the swordsman look like him. I wonder what Pierrot are going to do about this when they reach the arc.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #31
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I just saw the raw pics. AWESOME.

That guy on the very left is Kisame's master I believe. The one that Kisame killed in order to get Samehada.

The anime got trolled. So much for Raiga. None of the swordsman look like him. I wonder what Pierrot are going to do about this when they reach the arc.
Really where did you find them?

As for anime explanation: Raiga was a former Swordsmen until he was replaced by someone else hence the previous Swordsmen.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #32
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Really where did you find them?

As for anime explanation: Raiga was a former Swordsmen until he was replaced by someone else hence the previous Swordsmen.
I'll PM you the link.

Yeah, but he still had the swords. That could mean that whoever replaced him got a new one.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-25-2010, 10:28 AM   #33
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Does this mean they all have their swords....but I wonder why he didn't bring back Kisame too.

Hey Parak you wanna talk about this in private via PM.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #34
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I guess this is the surprise Santa gift my site was talking about because Bleach has spoilers out to
Old 12-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #35
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

THis look cool! ! !
Old 12-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #36
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

+Rep to whoever left me that rep comment about my Siggy lol, Damn I love this forum
Old 12-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #37
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think this is gonna be an awesome chapter

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #38
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
-the 1st panel-
Uwa!
-the 2nd panel-
Th..they are...
Yeah! make No mistake about it..!!
(The caption:
More strongly, more brutally
Edotensei binds...!!)
-the 3rd-
The Ogre, Zabuza, Momochi!!
And a child of the cursed yuki clan of hyoton!
-the 4th-
Haku: Kttu...
my mind is...
leaving...
me...
-the 5th panel-
Zabuza:
the 6th panel-
...it's...
hot
inside of my brain
-the 7th panel-
Kttu

Spoiler:
Zabza: (i/we) died as human!
Kakashi: yeah...
I know.

Spoiler:
Lee: eh......? Uh-huh, yes!
-The 2nd panel-
After fog is...
Chill...?

Kakashi: it started!!

Kabuto: Sure enough,
This is not like the last time and earlier...

to be able to bind them down this strong...
as might have been expected of Sir Orochmaru's chakra...

Spoiler:
-The first panel-
Konoha tumuji senpu(konoha whirl wind)!
!!
-The 2nd panel-
Gai-san!
Gai: in the battlefield your comrades die!
If you upset, more buddies would die!
You gotta go with your mind preparing for that at least!
Gai: make the best of the death of your fellow for your next go!
Understand, you rookie!

Spoiler:
Kakashi: i'm starting to get how the enemy link and what's in their hand.
Now it's our go!
Kabuto: kuku...
As to let the opponent set their pace
I'm not so indulgent
-The 7th panel-
Kuchiyose no(summoning) jutsu!!

Spoiler:
They are the former 7 shinobi sword men of Kirigakure(the hiddenmist)!!!

Spoiler:
Kakashi: never (expected)....
Not this far...
-The 3rd panel-
The...They are...
The predecessor...s...

(the end caption:
The strongest swordsmen gathered!!
And to zabuza's hand...
the decapitation cleaver returns!!)

Spoiler:
Kakashi: never (expected)....
Not this far...
-The 2nd panel-
(sfx: chop)
-The 3nd panel-
"!!"
"The...They are...
The predecessor...s..."
-The 4th panel-
zabza's cleaver: clank!
(the end of chap 522
the end caption:
The strongest swordsmen gathered!!
And to zabuza's hand...
the decapitation cleaver returns!!)

Last edited by zerosameri; 12-25-2010 at 07:45 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote