Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default BG Convo #18: This is TBC's house and Sasori's Living Room

Discuss why people shouldn't edit titles.

Last edited by TheBlackChidori; 12-23-2010 at 04:20 AM.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default Re: BG Convo #18: This is TBC's house

because you are the forum dictator and took it over

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: BG Convo #18: Because I can

I have just changed the title of this thread. Muah ha ha.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #4
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I have just changed the title of this thread. Muah ha ha.
YOU BASSTURD
(throughs cow pie in your face)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #5
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
because you are the forum dictator and took it over
Who the hell are you suddenly showing up in the BG?

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:04 PM   #6
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Who the hell are you suddenly showing up in the BG?
I am azal of the 852 clan

Old 12-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #7
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Never heard of you before, and never seen you in the BG before.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
YOU BASSTURD
(throughs cow pie in your face)
It's spelled "Bastard". *Dodges cow pie.*
Old 12-22-2010, 03:07 PM   #9
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Discuss why.
Because I don't know how to hack this site yet.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am azal of the 852 clan
We don't take kindly to yerrr kind around here.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #11
deidara330
Mr. Serious

You don't have to edit the post to change the title.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:13 PM   #12
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

..........................?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #13
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
You don't have to edit the post to change the title.
I am lazy!

Also, Discuss why TBC is better than NBT
Old 12-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
I am lazy!

But that method takes more effort........

Because T comes before N? No, that's not it. Because your name has a C in it and NBT's doesn't? Nah, N>C. Oh, I got it! Because NBT is an acronym the Disney Channel uses (Next Big Thing).
Old 12-22-2010, 03:32 PM   #15
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I am lazy!

You're not and you never will be.And what happened to the other one?It wasn't even at 200.

Disney?
Old 12-22-2010, 03:32 PM   #16
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone admit to being a fascist before.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #17
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nooooo I was supposed to be the first one to post in here >.<!!!!
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #18
NBT
Banned

Get over it,wuss.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:37 PM   #19
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Damn it NBT thats mean

thats why you are unliked by so many
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:37 PM   #20
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Disney?
It's this commercial segment they do where they find the "Next Big Thing" from kid talent, hence NBT. It's basically just like everything else on Disney is these days.