Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-18-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Who do you think will beat Kakashi?

Kakashi is always considered incredibly strong Ninja. He is always at least decent when it comes to Taijutsu, He has strong normal Jutsus as well as Sharingan, but his overall skills and strategies are exceptional.

He had troubles against opponents few times, like against Zabuza who trapped him in water prison, or against Kakuzu who would`ve killed him, if it wasn`t Hidan who stabbed himself and destroyed his heart. These situations were problematic.

However, he has been totally beaten and completely outmatched on two occasions. Against Itachi and against Pain. It was basically a demonstration of how strong opponent is.

I believe Kakashi will get owned once more by someone strong. Do you think the same? And if you do, who do you think it will be that will beat Kakashi? Madara, Kabuto, Sasuke, Hanzo, a Kage,... Or will it be someone else?
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Who do you think will beat Kakashi?

I think it'll be Madara. Sharingan vs Sharingan like how it was in his battle with Itachi. Madara would probably kill him this time though...if he gives it all his best against Kakashi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Who do you think will beat Kakashi?

i really hope for that day to NEVER come.....
but if was someone....then probably madara....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think he will finally get that final itachi vs kakashi thing like the whole kisame and guy. though now it would be like a tie but leave kakashi tired on the ground like guy was.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Raiku saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Most likely Madara

I'm not asking you to win..I'm asking you not to give up.
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think it will be Kabuto. Madara just seems too obvious and I think he will be the opponent of Sasuke and Naruto. I don't even think that Madara and Kakashi will meet in 1 on 1 battle.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #7
Matsushiro
Freshmen Academy Student

Matsushiro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Madara is stronger than Pain then yes Madara will be the one.
Matsushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #8
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:

Tenten JK
I hope he don't get killed. I could see it being a few possibilities of who he could fight.

Itachi: They fought a few times so they kinda have a rivalry like Guy and Kisame did.
Pain: He killed him before and I'm still mad at him for that.
Madara: They both have the sharingan.
Kabuto: Jiraiya said that Kabuto is about the same power as him.
Sasuke: He is his student and it will show how evil Sasuke has become if he kills him or not if Sasuke don't kill him.

I don't think that Itachi or Pain will kill him because sofar the Zombi Ninja have been kinda lacking in the fighting department. I think they have been killed off too easy. I can see Kakashi killing both of them though but I don't think that it will be the other way around.

I can see Sasuke killing him to show us how evil Sasuke has become.
Out of Madara and Kabuto I would say Kabuto because they have more of a history.

I will say if Kakashi does get killed I will have to go to the Naruto world and Kill who ever does.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #9
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Sasuke is the only person who would ever be allowed to kill Kakashi. Sensei-Student death is a sacred bond.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
Belldandy
Apprentice Genin

Belldandy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Madara could I dont know if it would happen. But I think mabey sasuke
Belldandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #11
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Sasuke is the only person who would ever be allowed to kill Kakashi. Sensei-Student death is a sacred bond.
I really hope you're wrong. That would suck.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:32 PM   #12
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

Sasuke killing Kakashi would be kind of crazy to me. I could see Madara or even Itachi killing Kakashi but not Sasuke.

Spoiler:

18-0

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #13
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Unless Kakashi has any hax new jutsu, people like Madara, Kabuto, Sasuke , Hanzo and Itachi will assrape him. People like Chiyo, Dan and Asuma will give him a hell of a lot of trouble also.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #14
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I want to say Zabuza, just for the sake of Zabuza to kill him.

But really, it would probably be Sasuke.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
natureboy
Chunin Exam Proctor

natureboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

look, Kabuto will never ever be able to beat Kakashi. remember that Kakashi wants to get his hands on Kabuto since the last time Kabuto revealed himself as betrayer to Konoha. if u remember the chounin preliminary exams, Kakashi was pressing on his fist so har that he wants to beat Kabuto.

so i believe Kabuto will be defeated by Kakashi himself.

but Kakashi can never defeat madara. Madara will easily defeat kakashi, then again he will not die coz Naruto and Sasuke might rejoin and fight Madara as one.
natureboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #16
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i also think maybe kabuto because kabuto might want kakashis sharingan though thats just a guess
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:34 AM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I want to say Zabuza, just for the sake of Zabuza to kill him.

But really, it would probably be Sasuke.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if it is Zabuza.
I don/t think he will kill Kakashi though. Sakura will save him or something; thus, proving that she isn't a complete, worthless sack of meat.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:21 AM   #18
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

this is all for naught as Kikashi still has something to add to Naruto's further training as his father said he still has work to do!
narutonhinataschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #19
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi is so cool! Don't want to get killed or owned.... If this happen, maybe by Madara or Sasuke but I don't think so for Sasuke... And I hope that Sasuke get owned by someone!
Old 12-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #20
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by natureboy View Post
look, Kabuto will never ever be able to beat Kakashi. remember that Kakashi wants to get his hands on Kabuto since the last time Kabuto revealed himself as betrayer to Konoha. if u remember the chounin preliminary exams, Kakashi was pressing on his fist so har that he wants to beat Kabuto.

so i believe Kabuto will be defeated by Kakashi himself.

but Kakashi can never defeat madara. Madara will easily defeat kakashi, then again he will not die coz Naruto and Sasuke might rejoin and fight Madara as one.
Sasuke fight Madara?? Some error in your text I think....