Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:05 AM   #41
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hey Nābris, what ho?

It is back.

Playing in the snow are you? Making snow giants and such?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:07 AM   #42
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
It is back.

Playing in the snow are you? Making snow giants and such?
Not yet.

Not enough snow on the ground. ;_;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:10 AM   #43
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What the FUBAR? You live in a sucky place..except for driving. -_-

Old 12-20-2010, 07:15 AM   #44
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
What the FUBAR? You live in a sucky place..except for driving. -_-
Touche, eh?

Though, I will we had more snow. I want to run outside and go crazy-go-nuts.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #45
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
Touche, eh?

Though, I will we had more snow. I want to run outside and go crazy-go-nuts.
You mean like Calvin and Hobbes?

Spoiler:

Old 12-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #46
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
You mean like Calvin and Hobbes?

Spoiler:
Exactly.

Though, I lack a tiger companion. :C

Old 12-20-2010, 07:21 AM   #47
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ask for one as a Christmas present.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:25 AM   #48
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Ask for one as a Christmas present.
Can you imagine how horrible that would go?

Old 12-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #49
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah I know, poor tiger would be crush by your gigantic arms as you hugged it to pieces. O_o

Old 12-20-2010, 07:33 AM   #50
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Yeah I know, poor tiger would be crush by your gigantic arms as you hugged it to pieces. O_o
/Sniff

I just want to be able to hug somebody like a normal person.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:36 AM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/Sniff

I just want to be able to hug somebody like a normal person.
Have you tried a whale?

Old 12-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #52
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Have you tried a whale?
Yes, and Narwhals.

They're the only true friends I have. Way better than you, arsehat.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:50 AM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, and Narwhals.

They're the only true friends I have. Way better than you, arsehat.
What about Nāwhals?

So that's why you keep posting in my thread. Right?

Old 12-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #54
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Nābris!!!!!!
/Tackle Glomp

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:04 PM   #55
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
What about Nāwhals?

So that's why you keep posting in my thread. Right?
They're my favorite!! 8D

Old 12-20-2010, 12:23 PM   #56
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Nābris!!!!!!
/Tackle Glomp
Ouch. She just completely and utterly ignored you.
I say call out to her, but she might think she is just hearing her own voice in her head.
Quote:
They're my favorite!! 8D

Too bad they don't exist.

Thanks, I'm here all night.
/bows

Old 12-20-2010, 01:00 PM   #57
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Ouch. She just completely and utterly ignored you.
I say call out to her, but she might think she is just hearing her own voice in her head.

Too bad they don't exist.

Thanks, I'm here all night.
/bows
Wait, speaking of that: he and I have the same voice, and now he also tackle-hugs people.....

............OH MY LANTA!

EDIT: They exist in my own world. They say I'm awesome.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:05 PM   #58
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wait, speaking of that: he and I have the same voice, and now he also tackle-hugs people.....

............OH MY LANTA!

EDIT: They exist in my own world. They say I'm awesome.
Indeed, you are clones I think.

Yes, you are the Nāwhals keep telling yourself that.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #59
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Quote:
Yes, you and the Nāwhals keep telling yourself that.
Yes, and you and your asshat should continue to make typos.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:59 AM   #60
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How is all that snow, hmm?