Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-19-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
*ILUVFASHION*
Chunin Exam Participant

*ILUVFASHION* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation ATTENTION GIRLS: Top 10 contestants of Miss Naruto 2010 are:

1.♥♥♥♥♥♥
2.Muffintop
3.Lady Tsunade
4.Katsu Uchiha
5.Crackfat
6.Kiseki
7.Vocaloid
8.Kazumi Saitama
9.EllexElla
10.~*♥ThePinkChidori♥*~

Congrats,ladies!
Be sure to be online on December 26th for the celebration party and 27th for the 1st round and the opening ceremony! ^^

ALL THE BEST!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(She's soooo nice BELIEVE IT! xD)

A victim of the DramaFlu 0.0

My Theme
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*ILUVFASHION* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ATTENTION GIRLS: Top 10 contestants of Miss Naruto 2010 are:

Yay!! *Dances*

♥♥♥♥♥♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Amazing! Thank you for selecting me for this top 10.
I'm sure you did a great selection and they are all amazing girls!

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:39 AM   #4
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Congratz,Kiseki! ^^ *Hi5*

Old 12-20-2010, 03:40 AM   #5
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*High fives you back* You too!

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:59 AM   #6
NarutoRulez
Miss Naruto 2009 Runner Up

NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Congratulations all of you! I shall be watching you, always. O____O

I ish a writer. :3
Well, excuuuse me, Princess. xD
I'm not a Naruto Fangirl, I just couldn't think of a name
Conversation of the month:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori
test...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori
...icle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami
I hate you, I was eating an apple, and now I'm coughing because it went down the wrong pipe. Go to hell you selfish bastard.

Falling head-first,
with a slight sense of fear.
Crashing through clouds,
with a sick knot of dread.
Tumbling past air

with nobody near.
Nothing but blurs,
of feelings I've fled.

Monstrous joy,
for all that appears
gone
but is really there.
And yet as I fall
all I can do,
is watch
while I'm falling through air.

NarutoRulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:29 AM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This is a complete an utter outrage.

/flips hair and storms off

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:53 AM   #8
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@ NR: ^^ *Hugs*
@ Wooster: *Glomps* xDD

Old 12-20-2010, 06:01 AM   #9
Shadow Shinigami
Banned

Shadow Shinigami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wait? Could somebody squeeze me into rank 0, I'm a guy but give me rank!
Shadow Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:23 AM   #10
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Great selection.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ View Post
@ NR: ^^ *Hugs*
@ Wooster: *Glomps* xDD
Why does everyone do that?

Well since for some strange reason I wasn't selected, I am pulling for Jacq.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:34 AM   #12
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Wohoooooo, you go girls !
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:36 AM   #13
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I mean, the least you could have done before ya entered Wooster, was shave! I mean look at this entry!

Spoiler:

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:07 AM   #14
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Why does everyone do that?

Well since for some strange reason I wasn't selected, I am pulling for Jacq.
Wooster... You deserve more than Pi now...

<√3,14159265
Old 12-20-2010, 07:09 AM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Root pi? Sounds delish. SO TASTY!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:12 AM   #16
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

It's all yours.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:22 AM   #17
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

-dances around happily-

Yayayayayay!

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:45 AM   #18
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

I CANT BELIEVE I LOST!!!!!! *slams a desk against the wall*

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:49 AM   #19
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea!!! GO!!!!

Crackfat!!!
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #20
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
I mean, the least you could have done before ya entered Wooster, was shave! I mean look at this entry!

Spoiler:

She's so handsome! xDD