Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:52 AM   #1201
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
You want me to go on? We also had three, ten week terms, at the end of each term we got two weeks holiday the fourth term, if you were a senior is only five weeks, while junior would be ten weeks, so they would end around the second week of December and still have those two months off, LOL.Hello *Hugs* How's all?
*hugs back*happy and kinda worried
happy:jailbroken ipod
worried:finals

and u

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:52 AM   #1202
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

I want that much time off from school. All I get is 10 weeks during summer and 3 weeks during winter. and a total of 3 weeks during the semesters.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:02 AM   #1203
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
*hugs back*happy and kinda worried
happy:jailbroken ipod
worried:finals

and u
*Hugging* Aww ... Don't let the worry get the better of you, try to keep your mind off of the worry, it will help, if you relax a little, then you won't be so stressed when doing those finals.

I haven't been the best, though feeling a little better, as long as nothing gets me down before I log off this Forum, hopefully I will still be okay ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
I want that much time off from school. All I get is 10 weeks during summer and 3 weeks during winter. and a total of 3 weeks during the semesters.
Yeah ... Unfortunately different countries do different things, lol.

So our School year, basically started in February, between February to December, the year would be divided into four, ten week terms, with two week breaks inbetween, also use to get public holidays off, though if you were a senior or later years within High School the last term would only be five weeks not ten, hence end at the start of November and go on exam leave.

I broke it down, so you could hopefully understand what I was getting at better.

Though out of everything, I don't go to any form of School, though, so I have enough spare time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #1204
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Are you like working or something like that?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #1205
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*Hugging* Aww ... Don't let the worry get the better of you, try to keep your mind off of the worry, it will help, if you relax a little, then you won't be so stressed when doing those finals.

I haven't been the best, though feeling a little better, as long as nothing gets me down before I log off this Forum, hopefully I will still be okay ...Yeah ... Unfortunately different countries do different things, lol.

So our School year, basically started in February, between February to December, the year would be divided into four, ten week terms, with two week breaks inbetween, also use to get public holidays off, though if you were a senior or later years within High School the last term would only be five weeks not ten, hence end at the start of November and go on exam leave.

I broke it down, so you could hopefully understand what I was getting at better.

Though out of everything, I don't go to any form of School, though, so I have enough spare time.
TRS is a good friend *hugs tightly*

Old 12-16-2010, 08:17 AM   #1206
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Are you like working or something like that?
No ... I am inbetween jobs, still looking for something, that I wouldn't mind doing ...
Quote:
TRS is a good friend *hugs tightly*
*Hugging Tightly* Well ... I try ... though I feel something is going to get me down, real soon ... When the fact ... that I ain't that important to another ... is going to come back and haunt me ... that I don't usually make this other as happy as another does ... is coming back to me already ... *Sigh*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #1207
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No ... I am inbetween jobs, still looking for something, that I wouldn't mind doing ...*Hugging Tightly* Well ... I try ... though I feel something is going to get me down, real soon ... When the fact ... that I ain't that important to another ... is going to come back and haunt me ... that I don't usually make this other as happy as another does ... is coming back to me already ... *Sigh*
awww sorry to hear that *still hugging*

Old 12-16-2010, 08:22 AM   #1208
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No ... I am inbetween jobs, still looking for something, that I wouldn't mind doing ...*Hugging Tightly* Well ... I try ... though I feel something is going to get me down, real soon ... When the fact ... that I ain't that important to another ... is going to come back and haunt me ... that I don't usually make this other as happy as another does ... is coming back to me already ... *Sigh*
So what would you like to work with?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:25 AM   #1209
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231
awww sorry to hear that *still hugging*
*Hugging* Well, I care too much, which I have a bad habit of doing, knowing I can't cheer up a friend all that well ... Is disheartening to me ... Hence, leading me to doubts ... I am not all that important and am useless with such things ... Might as well never even bother considering, it's obvious that my company is nothing much and just there buying time ... until this other comes on that's how I feel often ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto
So what would you like to work with?
Not all that completely sure, though, I guess I will know, when, something or little interest comes up.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 12-16-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #1210
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know how you're feeling..
Old 12-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #1211
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Hugging* Well, I care too much, which I have a bad habit of doing, knowing I can't cheer up a friend all that well ... Is disheartening to me ... Hence, leading me to doubts ... I am not all that important and am useless with such things ... Might as well never even bother considering, it's obvious that my company is nothing much and just there buying time ... until this other comes on that's how I feel often ...
me likes you ur cool,smart , and funny to i always learn something when i talk you

Old 12-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #1212
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know how you're feeling..
How so?
Quote:
me likes you ur cool,smart , and funny to i always learn something when i talk you
Well, you haven't learnt anything from me for a while, lol, I don't think ... Have you seen my latest drawing, painting actually?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 08:32 AM   #1213
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How so?Well, you haven't learnt anything from me for a while, lol, I don't think ... Have you seen my latest drawing, painting actually?
I usually try to make those who are sad around me happy.. But it never seems like I'm needed. And as soon as someone else is on they more or less leaves me.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:32 AM   #1214
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
How so?Well, you haven't learnt anything from me for a while, lol, I don't think ... Have you seen my latest drawing, painting actually?
nope where is it?

Old 12-16-2010, 08:48 AM   #1215
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I usually try to make those who are sad around me happy.. But it never seems like I'm needed. And as soon as someone else is on they more or less leaves me.
Yeah kind of like that, though in this case, this other has said they miss talking with me at times and that I am a precious friend, though to me the actions say something other, as if I am just there to buy time until the friend that they want to talk with comes on, I have tried, though it still, never seems it to me at all, this other always appears happiest with this other friend, even though they've said to me they are happy when just talking with me, it really doesn't appear it ... Not to mention when I am talking with them, they just leave the conversation and don't respond back at times, while with this other, they wait around and respond to everything ...
Quote:
nope where is it?
I have a Link on my Signature that is in pink and says 'Drawings' if you click it it takes you to a post wth all my drawings on. I actually have typed next to it, that I have added a Link, it shows no one takes notice of Signatures now doesn't it? LOL If you read the edit at the bottom of that post it says what Link I added.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 12-16-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:50 AM   #1216
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

awesomeness but i gtg now

Old 12-16-2010, 08:50 AM   #1217
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

~lurks~ O.o
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #1218
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Silence* -_- ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #1219
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NOT ANYMoRE...

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #1220
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey G-S! *Hugs* How is all?

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs