Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #1181
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

It can be fun sometimes
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #1182
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Lolz. Why do you feel weak for? You are far from weak.

I don't know why, I am one of those that gets to you, really I don't have an idea ... Though, I know that I am one of those on this Forum, that seems to draw a lot of guys into conversation, for some reason, apparently, I am easy to talk to, perhaps that's one reason why.

Aww ... You're cute when you Blush, don't feel bad...
Because you are being so nice to me. >.<
Really? I feel weak most of the time.

Lolz, It's alright if you don't have any idea. It's just something is different about you. And I like it a lot. ^^ You're very easy to talk with. And I enjoy talking to you.

>////////< That just made me blush a lot.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #1183
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
It can be fun sometimes
Yeah, I love it when I am in a random mood, even more, when I am able to be a little perverted, though not all the time, I ain't like that of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Because you are being so nice to me. >.<
Really? I feel weak most of the time.

Lolz, It's alright if you don't have any idea. It's just something is different about you. And I like it a lot. ^^ You're very easy to talk with. And I enjoy talking to you.

>////////< That just made me blush a lot.
Well, I try to be nice to many, no need to feel weak, I am sure that you are strong.

I like knowing though ... I hope that, that something that is different about me, is not a bad thing? I have been told that I am, some have been Thankful for that, that I am so easy to talk with, lol.

Aww ... It's okay ... *Hugs you Tight.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:05 PM   #1184
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yeah, I love it when I am in a random mood, even more, when I am able to be a little perverted, though not all the time, I ain't like that of course.Well, I try to be nice to many, no need to feel weak, I am sure that you are strong.

I like knowing though ... I hope that, that something that is different about me, is not a bad thing? I have been told that I am, some have been Thankful for that, that I am so easy to talk with, lol.

Aww ... It's okay ... *Hugs you Tight.*

I trying being nice to everyone. ^^ Unless I'm in a bad mood. >.>
If I'm standing up for someone. I'm very strong.

Oh, I'm still not going to tell you. XD No, It's a good thing. I'm very thankful for it. I always have fun when we talk. Makes me feel special. >///<

~Hugs you~ Yea, You just have something special about you. ;D
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #1185
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I trying being nice to everyone. ^^ Unless I'm in a bad mood. >.>
If I'm standing up for someone. I'm very strong.

Oh, I'm still not going to tell you. XD No, It's a good thing. I'm very thankful for it. I always have fun when we talk. Makes me feel special. >///<

~Hugs you~ Yea, You just have something special about you. ;D
I don't get in bad moods as such, I get down or upset, if I got in a bad mood, those around me better watch out.

*Sigh* That saddens me ... Okay? Well I hope it is ...

*Hugging* You've repeated yourself, lol, saying special I mean, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #1186
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
I don't get in bad moods as such, I get down or upset, if I got in a bad mood, those around me better watch out.

*Sigh* That saddens me ... Okay? Well I hope it is ...

*Hugging* You've repeated yourself, lol, saying special I mean, lol.
Yea, I don't like getting mad. It's not something I like being. It just feels wrong to me. I'll make sure to watch out. >.<

Awwww, I am sorry. =( Didn't mean to make you sad.

~holds you tightly~ Is that bad? O//////O
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #1187
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I try to be nice to everyone, unless they attack me, then claws comes out.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #1188
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yea, I don't like getting mad. It's not something I like being. It just feels wrong to me. I'll make sure to watch out. >.<

Awwww, I am sorry. =( Didn't mean to make you sad.

~holds you tightly~ Is that bad? O//////O
Heh ... Some guys liked my fieryness, coming out a little, lol, just because I am usually rather timid.

I ain't completely sad, so it's okay, 'kay?

*Hugging you Tightly.* Nah ... It ain't bad, of course not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
I try to be nice to everyone, unless they attack me, then claws comes out.
I am calm a good 90%+ of the time, so I don't get mad that easily nor offended that easily, Thankfully.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2010, 06:27 PM   #1189
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Heh ... Some guys liked my fieryness, coming out a little, lol, just because I am usually rather timid.

*Hugging you Tightly.* Nah ... It ain't bad, of course not.I am calm a good 90%+ of the time, so I don't get mad that wasily nor offended that easily, Thankfully.
Lolz, I'm sure most guys do like it. ;D

Kay. =( Still make you kinda sad.

~kisses your neck~ Good. ^^ Don't want things bad.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #1190
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*Hugging you Tightly.* Nah ... It ain't bad, of course not.I am calm a good 90%+ of the time, so I don't get mad that easily nor offended that easily, Thankfully.

That's pretty much how I am. I was in a thread today where someone just snapped. It was real quick, ended quick too. Made me thankful I'm not a firecracker! lol
Old 12-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #1191
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am in the mood to talk and nobody else wants to ... Might as well not have bothered, coming on ...
-_- ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 07:05 AM   #1192
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Noooes don't leave. I can talk ^^

And I'm going to join the FC aswell
Old 12-16-2010, 07:08 AM   #1193
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah Sorry ... I just said that because I haven't been very active because of some things, then when I am finally happier and feeling okay, none want to talk with me or at the least stay conversationing ...

Even though I suck at holding convo's myself, LOL.

Also Sorry ... I don't believe I know you well? Unless you're an alt or an original account of someone I know?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 07:10 AM   #1194
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

I'm not an alt and I don't think we know eachother to well tbh.
But we had a talk in the hot springs like a week ago or something like that.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #1195
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I know we talked in the HS, lol. I just meant generally, lol. Though sorry, any way, just me being randomly negative a little, I didn't mean to be, so how's all with your day?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 07:30 AM   #1196
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well it's good I supose. A lot of homework... ANd school ends tomorrow >.< and I need to practise in a while.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:36 AM   #1197
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am so glad I live in New Zealand, lol, when I was in my Senior Years of High School, it ended at the start of November and went onto a 2-3 week exam leave, if you didn't have much exams, it was basically a holiday, lol. Then 2 months off, through December and January then start School again in the first two weeks of February, lol. Most of the time, we never had homework through that last term, it was all revision, so it was relaxing, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2010, 07:40 AM   #1198
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

O.o /jealous... I have a three week long holiday and I have an assigment that needs to be done and handed in the 23d December >.<
Old 12-16-2010, 07:44 AM   #1199
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hello.

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:51 AM   #1200
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
O.o /jealous... I have a three week long holiday and I have an assigment that needs to be done and handed in the 23d December >.<
You want me to go on? We also had three, ten week terms, at the end of each term we got two weeks holiday the fourth term, if you were a senior is only five weeks, while junior would be ten weeks, so they would end around the second week of December and still have those two months off, LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
hello.
Hello *Hugs* How's all?

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs