Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:39 AM   #21
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Chapter 521 Discussion

Its official; the guy behind the mask is NOT Madara Uchiha..The rest of the chapter was awesome and Kishi is again doing some good job...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 12-16-2010, 03:35 AM   #22
makaveli575
Genin

makaveli575 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Good chapter just sucks we supposedly have to wait until Jan 4th for the next chapter :/.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:22 AM   #23
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awesome chapter!

The conversation between Zabuza, Haku, Kakashi and Sakura was my favourite :]
Also, seeing Lady Chiyo again was cool ;D

Yeh, Kabuto talked about Madara as though he was someone else. Not the man in front of him. I'm almost 100% positive the masked man is not Madara Uchiha now.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:47 AM   #24
DeemonFox
Genin

DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeemonFox View Post
Maybe Kabuto and Madara ultimately have the same goal. Kabuto also wants the power of the Rikudo Sennin. He waiting for the war to weaken madara enough so he can paralize his him(or at least his jutsu) similar to the way he did Yamato. He already has Hashirama dna, he just needs Madara dna to so he can work his way back to their great great great great great great grandfather Rikudo Sennin. Just a hunch
Did I call that?

I hope the zetsu army's only advantage wasn't surprise. If so, this is going to be a short war. Is it safe to assume Anko is dead now? I wish kishi would confirm it one way or another.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:18 AM   #25
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wow....Page 9 panel 1. A volcano of Zetsus..
Haku's face on page 13, panel 7 was funny

the last page behind Zabuza, it looked like the susano to me. But it's just his demon mod thing.

@Gama: explain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 12-16-2010 at 05:28 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:31 AM   #26
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post

@Gama: explain.
Like Lady Tsunade said earlier, Kabuto didnt even pretend to refer to the person standing right next to him while he was, supposedly, talking about the same guy.. It was same as the incident with 6th coffin and again Kabuto seems have used "Madara Uchiha" as some sort of taunt. The reaction of "Madara Uchiha" and the circumstances before this conversation also give reasons to doubt the identity of the masked guy...

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 12-16-2010, 05:39 AM   #27
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Like Lady Tsunade said earlier, Kabuto didnt even pretend to refer to the person standing right next to him while he was, supposedly, talking about the same guy.. It was same as the incident with 6th coffin and again Kabuto seems have used "Madara Uchiha" as some sort of taunt. The reaction of "Madara Uchiha" and the circumstances before this conversation also give reasons to doubt the identity of the masked guy...
your referring to page 3 when Kabuto say's
Quote:
I could become even more infamous than, say... Uchiha Madara. And being introvert I am, I don't want that... I'll just end up being a target.
I don't see why Kabuto who seemly hates Madara, not taunt him.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:49 AM   #28
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I loved the Zabuza/Haku/Kakashi/Sakura interaction. The cover was bad ass, too.

Great, great chapter.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:54 AM   #29
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kabuto seems to be using the power of Ankos cursed seal, I don't see why that would kill her. Sasuke had his seal blocked so it couldn't be used, as did Anko at some point by Hiruzen. And they were both fine.

:/
Old 12-16-2010, 06:14 AM   #30
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

First of all, the cover was kinda' amazing .
Hmm, the fight was nice.
But wait, Zabuza has a spirit inside him?
But..but.. I think im starting to idolize the members
of 7 swordsmen shinobi of the mist .xD

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 12-16-2010, 08:08 AM   #31
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The 'spirit' wasn't susano'o. As far as my light interest in japanese culture goes, that was an oni (demon). They're common in japanese culture. So it's either referring to his nickname, or Kabuto's literally turning him into some sort of monster.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #32
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think it's more referring to his nickname . . .

Didn't the same thing appear when he killed Gato?

Last edited by Uchiha Raimaru; 12-16-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #33
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
haku and zabuza possibly the best villians ever. imo

haku. hopefully she owns. i mean the ice should be able to take people out. also herhis hunting skills are awesome.

zabuza? does he really have a demon?
Haku's a boy!
Old 12-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #34
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Mr.Naruto now have a bridge named after him ^__^

Old 12-16-2010, 08:59 AM   #35
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
haku. hopefully she owns. i mean the ice should be able to take people out. also her hunting skills are awesome.
Haku is a guy

Quote:
Its official; the guy behind the mask is NOT Madara Uchiha..The rest of the chapter was awesome and Kishi is again doing some good job...
How is that official in any way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Kakuzu View Post
The 'spirit' wasn't susano'o. As far as my light interest in japanese culture goes, that was an oni (demon). They're common in japanese culture. So it's either referring to his nickname, or Kabuto's literally turning him into some sort of monster.
Very interesting. I really want to know what purpose Anko servers, and if this is the "other" technique Kabuto was referring to.

Oh and did I mention that I am just loving this arc? xD
Old 12-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #36
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awesome chapter, Haku kicked the other ambush team ass xD
I can't wait to see Zabuza vs Kakashi and Haku vs Sakura and Lee? Epic!
I hope Kakashi finds a way to put their souls to rest and send them to the pure world, they deserve it :/

Quote:

Ofcourse its not Madara Uchiha, its Uchiha Madara!

lolwut?
Old 12-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #37
Nyaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Nyaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I loved the panel where everyone attacked the white Zetsu's. I was also nice to see that Zabuza was interested in the progress of team 7. I wonder what Kabuto's other technique is, maybe it's the sixth coffin.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:59 AM   #38
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
I see what you did there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaki View Post
I was also nice to see that Zabuza was interested in the progress of team 7.
I agree.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #39
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
How is that official in any way?
I have already explained my reasons in other ports and there is also another thread where I have done the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #40
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Raimaru View Post
I see what you did there.
Deal with it 8)

Quote:
I

8D

lolwut?