Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #81
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Good chapter---Bad chapter

I believe we're limited to only 2 accounts here. Someone else could try that idea out maybe.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #82
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Good chapter---Bad chapter

I have 3 accounts myself, including this one, on the forum so he can make a third for sure. Unless ofcourse he has a third one already, but I think that you can make even more than 3.

Zero is the best at this, so let him be the one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #83
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
I believe we're limited to only 2 accounts here. Someone else could try that idea out maybe.
There is no limit. I have tons of alts that I use quite a lot

@Jak and Para: What for? More for lukz right?

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:16 PM   #84
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Good chapter---Bad chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
@Jak and Para: What for? More for lukz right?

Ofcourse. Same system.

That account may get a lot of neg reps now because of the fillers though.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #85
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Ofcourse. Same system.

That account may get a lot of neg reps now because of the fillers though.
Totally

I have a hard time accessing recorded RepPosts anyway, so It would be pretty hard for me, and The Shippuden discussion area has quite a few people that might be a little slow to catch on, I might be stereotyping there, but there a quite a bit moar people on that than TB.

We'll work on it eventually

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:50 AM   #86
Pierrot
Apprentice Genin

Pierrot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yep, I just done and did it

It was about 3 days late, but I think it will take off
Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #87
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Bump

521 is out! Lets start it up

-Jak

Wow, for once I actually used it.
Kishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #88
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Although I cant rep you yet. GOOD CHAPTER ONE OF THE EBST SINCE THIS ARC STARTED!!!!

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:21 AM   #89
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

/bump

@Jak:
Old 12-16-2010, 08:32 AM   #90
Pierrot
Apprentice Genin

Pierrot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I know right?

Wow... 191 is out, and nobody has started, dissapointed am I

It is coming along fine

If I act as if I am the Producer of Naruto Shippuden Anime, I am probably doing it for teh lulz

Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #91
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierrot View Post
I know right?

Wow... 191 is out, and nobody has started, dissapointed am I
well it starts off ruff after all.

Old 12-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #92
Uchiha Raimaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!Uchiha Raimaru has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Good chapter is good.

Uchiha Raimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #93
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Naice, I gots to check if I repped you yet.
I liekded this chap!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #94
Nyaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Nyaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought this chapter was great . It was pretty exciting and now we get to Kakashi fight Zabuza again. I wonder who's going to fight Haku, I'm guessing Sai and Sakura
Nyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #95
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

/bump

This chapter was good, but I hope we'll get to see more Haku feats/
Old 12-27-2010, 10:07 PM   #96
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Bump!
Old 01-07-2011, 08:18 AM   #97
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

/Bump! the last chapter was 522

Old 01-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #98
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Hey wooster, you should sticky this thread. It would get more reps for the chapter that way, and more activity.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #99
DeemonFox
Genin

DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Where is 523?!
DeemonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #100
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeemonFox View Post
Where is 523?!
It will be out the 14th; so this week. But the spoilers will most likely be out Wednesday or Thursday.