Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
tsukuyomigod
Ninja Academy Student

tsukuyomigod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default the cry on deaf ears

it was funny and awesome. naruto turned all fox mode on saske. thanks to that punch to the jaw u cant tell me that saske has a over bite
tsukuyomigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #2
rose93
Chunin Exam Proctor

rose93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: the cry on deaf ears

haha....

Spoiler:

FAMILY
Big Sis-kibaxino4ever234, Kunoichi of Tao,Yoshi-Chan, Yumi Kurosaki, Itachi's Rose
Little Sis-Itachi
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, C-C
Big Bro-sasukexuchiha, naruto/fan boy, vampire Lycan, Shika,Nemico

Little Bro-itachifan100, Junchurikihost13, shadowslayer, Should Of Had A V8
Twin Bro-pein_nagato

~Shhhh~
rose93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:03 AM   #3
ihazcetsup
Apprentice Genin

ihazcetsup is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ihazcetsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:49 AM   #4
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

you spelled sasuke wrong. but yeah, lolz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukuyomigod View Post
it was funny and awesome. naruto turned all fox mode on saske. thanks to that punch to the jaw u cant tell me that saske has a over bite
I guess. I didn't think the fight was funny. I just think it was awesome and epic.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #6
nightfire
Chunin

nightfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

that was one of the most wicked- epic things ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was such a cool fight

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #7
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

It was sad but yet interesting to see what will happen in the outcome.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #8
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Eh?

The fight wasn't supposed to be funny. But it was sad, interesting, and epic. ^ ^

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #9
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

i thought it ws epic until all the naruto amv's showing it ruined the fight
kentaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #10
Smudss
Apprentice Genin

Smudss is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The two best moves in my opinion was when Naruto Made a chain of Shadow clones and threw Sasuke into the Cliff, mountain thing.
And then there's the Fox punch, when Naruto nailed him in the jaw.
Smudss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #11
titanscsj
Chunin Exam Participant

titanscsj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

howd you think it was funny to me it was awesome how they went beast mode on each other but still turned out sad
titanscsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:28 PM   #12
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

When Naruto first hit him sasukes pupils disappeared, I replayed that over 50 times.

Edit: Spelled disappear wrong :]

Last edited by Cyl; 01-03-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:30 PM   #13
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

it was sad not funny

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #14
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

the best fight ever by far

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote