Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 12-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
UzumakiNaruto0095
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: I've been awake for 1 month straight! I'm not tired at a-..ZZZZZZZZZZ
UzumakiNaruto0095 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Sage Mode Contact lenses

Hi, I'm looking for inexpensive Sage Mode Naruto contacts. I found some on a website, but it's like $270 for a pair. I'm looking for some that won't be so hard on the wallet like around $35. Please help!

Naruto in the flesh (as in personality)

-i am single straight and male

-Never, ever, under-estimate me or anybody else,because if you do, BIG MISTAKE!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
UzumakiNaruto0095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Sage Mode Contact lenses

Everywhere I look for any kind of Naruto contacts, they are over one-hundred dollars... I would love to have a Sharingan or Rinnegan pair just for kicks to wear to school every once in awhile...

Do they even make Sage Moe contacts? I've never seen them before... Either way, there's a very low probability of finding them that cheap from a legitimate site, lowest I would guess is...$60. Don't ask where; it's just a price guess... xD

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

wow...idk that they had sage mode lenses!!
i'd like sharingan ones...
but...sorry...idk where to get them...besides online, and cheaper...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
UzumakiNaruto0095
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: I've been awake for 1 month straight! I'm not tired at a-..ZZZZZZZZZZ
UzumakiNaruto0095 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Everywhere I look for any kind of Naruto contacts, they are over one-hundred dollars... I would love to have a Sharingan or Rinnegan pair just for kicks to wear to school every once in awhile...

Do they even make Sage Moe contacts? I've never seen them before... Either way, there's a very low probability of finding them that cheap from a legitimate site, lowest I would guess is...$60. Don't ask where; it's just a price guess... xD
Well, you can get cheap Sahringan contact lenses at [...] but yeah they do make Sage Mode lenses, not at tokyo toys, but there are some out there

Naruto in the flesh (as in personality)

-i am single straight and male

-Never, ever, under-estimate me or anybody else,because if you do, BIG MISTAKE!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Err; 12-15-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Removed link. Try directing them instead of posting the link.
UzumakiNaruto0095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
tobiisagoodboy56
Apprentice Genin

tobiisagoodboy56 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

those contactz are amazingly cool
tobiisagoodboy56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:50 AM   #6
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

When the words "inexpensive" and "contact lenses" are combine together, it can't be good. If you do buy inexpensive SM contact lenses, I advise you to be very careful. You'll never know if the lenses will contain some sort of chemical on it that'll blind anyone who wears it.

And no I don't know where you can buy contact lenses. If you can't find a cheap pair, just try and save money.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
Merechan
Chunin Exam Participant

Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Merechan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No way can you get those cheap. XD

▲ ▲

hufflepuff

Merechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:06 AM   #8
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

no such thing as cheap anime contact lenses. i dont really see those as a necessary thing but if you really want them save up money

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:35 AM   #9
lizmary
Freshmen Academy Student

lizmary is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can anybody give me a site where i can find sage mode contacts??? I'm not worried about the price i just want a pair badly
lizmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #10
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

II's like a set of them but,alas sadly I can't afford them.No side work going on

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #11
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Don't try to go for cheap contact lenses. Buy from a reputable store, expensive or not. If you buy them cheap they can damage your eyes by cutting the cornea, strange chemicals etc.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:06 PM   #12
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I found Sharingan contact lenses (the whole set Sasuke, Itachi etc...) but it's pretty expensive over a 100$
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

They are awesome but Sharingan contacts still rock!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #14
HinataGirl
Academy Graduate

HinataGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Um..........I saw somewhere on a site it said naruto sage mode leanses 40$. Sorry don't know the sight My nisan was buying cosplay stuff and I just winged by and saw that.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #15
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

I guess it's better to buy lens that are not cheap. And you should get them from a reputable site or shop. Safety of the eyes is important,

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #16
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yep..
Old 02-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #17
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

OOh does anyone know where I can get Sharingan Contacts??
Old 02-13-2012, 07:23 AM   #18
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

Quote:
Originally Posted by roullex uchiha View Post
From a trustworthy lens shop you mean?

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #19
A7XNaruHina
Genin

A7XNaruHina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roullex uchiha View Post
Well you could get them online, but thats not the best place.
Forum gf: KimikoUchiha
Crazy Student: medlnic15 :3
naruhinaforever
A7XNaruHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #20
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I want the Nine Tails/Sage eyes!
<(+)> <(+)>
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote