Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-13-2010, 04:55 PM   #1161
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Everyone has a weakness, I think I could possibly find a weakness within you, considering that you are a sweetheart, which is rather caring to his friends and loves those that he knows, enjoys the blissfulness, of fun and laughter with friends ...

Yes ... Before you ask, I am trying to flatter you, lol.
Awwwwww, You're so sweet. >////////< Again you made me blush.

Lolz, I didn't have to ask. Alright I do have a weakness. >.<
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #1162
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Sorry had to reboot

All is well it appears.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #1163
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Awwwwww, You're so sweet. >////////< Again you made me blush.

Lolz, I didn't have to ask. Alright I do have a weakness. >.<
Nah ... I ain't that sweet, I just try to at least.
Yeah, just as I figured, a female sweet-talking you would easily reveal your weakness, lol.

I know, you said that I am one of those that gets to you, lol, also knew you had a weakness, just because you are a darling, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #1164
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Nah ... I ain't that sweet, I just try to at least.
Yeah, just as I figured, a female sweet-talking you would easily reveal your weakness, lol.

I know, you said that I am one of those that gets to you, lol, also knew you had a weakness, just because you are a darling, lol.
Well I think you are one. ^^ At least to me.
Awwwww, I feel weak now. >.<

Yea, Only two people get to me. >////< I'm not very darling. Make me blush again.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #1165
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I don't know if you'll find this funny or not. Someone just started a new thread TRS

you might want to check it out http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86156 If imitation really is the sincerest form of flattery...
Old 12-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #1166
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Well I think you are one. ^^ At least to me.
Awwwww, I feel weak now. >.<

Yea, Only two people get to me. >////< I'm not very darling. Make me blush again.
Lolz. Why do you feel weak for? You are far from weak.

I don't know why, I am one of those that gets to you, really I don't have an idea ... Though, I know that I am one of those on this Forum, that seems to draw a lot of guys into conversation, for some reason, apparently, I am easy to talk to, perhaps that's one reason why.

Aww ... You're cute when you Blush, don't feel bad...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #1167
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Everyone has a weakness
Even me? Lol. xD

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #1168
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Even me? Lol. xD
Possibly even you love, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #1169
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i have no weakness >.> ok i lied

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #1170
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Hello Leaf!
Old 12-13-2010, 05:22 PM   #1171
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Possibly even you love, lol.
I know what your trying to do! Your trying to do the sweet talk maneuver to get me to reveal a weak spot! o///o (LOL)

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Last edited by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250; 12-13-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #1172
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Hello Leaf!
girl who hates me

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #1173
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know what your trying to do! Your trying to do the sweet talk maneuver to get me to reveal a weak spot! o///o

Now why would she do that?? Details please...
Old 12-13-2010, 05:27 PM   #1174
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i have no weakness >.> ok i lied
Well, everyone has something that gets to them some way or form.
Quote:
I know what your trying to do! Your trying to do the sweet talk maneuver to get me to reveal a weak spot! o///o
Not really, I was just commenting, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #1175
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
girl who hates me

Hello Taker!!!! Better????
Old 12-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #1176
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Now why would she do that?? Details please...
I don't know, just making a random guess. Didn't really think about it xD
Quote:
I was just commenting, lol.
I know you were, I was just being random. Lol

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #1177
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know you were, I was just being random. Lol
I'm in an odd mood so yeah ...

Hello Taker.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #1178
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

I don't hate anyone....dislike Bush and Bieber

Hate is too strong a word
Old 12-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #1179
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm in an odd mood so yeah ...
I kind of noticed. Lol

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-13-2010, 05:47 PM   #1180
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like being in an odd mood, it's loads of fun, LOL.

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs