Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 12-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default In regards to the BG Council

Most of our members are extremely lazy and don't do jack, except the few that patrol the BG forums and lock like their supposed to.

So I'm looking for people that are willing to actually WORK for a few days trying to get BG members into their respective tiers. Upon accepting your application, I will show you the BG Council forum and you can see what needs to be done.

So if you're interested, apply here and tell me why you'd be good for it, and only if you're actually willing to work.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: In regards to the BG Council

If you don't work, I also troll you mercilessly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Yori -

I'll be good for it because I have nothing else to on the forums so this will fill in time. Plus I'm available whenever I'm needed for something else.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey, I help. It's just that so few of the posts I encounter are worthy of even low tier. When I see a post that's good, I submit it.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Hey, I help. It's just that so few of the posts I encounter are worthy of even low tier. When I see a post that's good, I submit it.
No, submit bad too! JUST DO IT!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #6
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Frost Ninja-

I guess I'll apply. My rep isn't monsterously high, but I hardily ever get de-repped. I have been around for a little bit and I've seen my share of stomps that have gone unlocked. I personally will work as hard as you need me to and I'll be happy to do so. I have nothing else much to do and I'll always be running around here or there or somewhere else on the BGs soooo I don't mind helping if you need it. I'm just happy to help tbh.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, I was booted and told I was going to have a second chance, so this is my time to shine.

I think I'd be a good member because I've proven time and time again to be persistent in my efforts, and dedicated to what I do. In addition, I won't release any information without consultation from a head. Unlike last time.

Anywho, whether I make it or not, I'd like to help with the tiers.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #8
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Dude, I heart you. That's why you're still in it. Even if you didn't submit a thing, you're still the most unbiased person here.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:33 PM   #9
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Anyway, Yori, Frost, Shika you're in and on probation. You should have access now. You don't have mod powers yet, but yeah, earn em.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Cool. I didn't have them in the first place.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #11
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So, we're supposed to submit worthy posts?

If you still need people, I'll be sure to help. Don't know many people on the forums, so I can't really be in favor of anyone. And I know good posts when I see them... Just let me take a whack at it and if I'm not the best, then whatever, but I will surely try.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #12
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, I'll surely help. I don't have a high rep, since most of the people don't like my posts at all (for all you people who don't; kiss my ass and go to hell). I will work as hard as you need me too, and I will gladly accept.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #13
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Alright!
Old 12-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #14
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Err, have great work ethics guys, oor - something..like that >_>
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #15
Midnight789
Chunin

Midnight789 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

am i going to get paid?
Midnight789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:50 PM   #16
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Err, have great work ethics guys, oor - something..like that >_>
Can I help you with something, Lady Tsunade?
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:54 PM   #17
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Rikudo Sennin :

I am usually up when america is sleeping, in the times when there are only 8 to 20 people online and im still up when there are 100 people online, So i guess I would fit the position as i have a large time to visit the BG Forum. I have only 6 hours of class thats why I have a large time using the computer.

For you, Im sure i cant be trusted with powers because what I have done in the past. But I promise to myself that I will be disciplined and never to be abusing the power you'll gave me for instance.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #18
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah seriously, if it's to help me get paid and for me to earn rep, then I'm game. If not, then I'm still game.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #19
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Can I apply?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:02 PM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Anybody can apply.