Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #61
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Good chapter---Bad chapter

This account needs more post in this thread because you can only rep the a post once. This account is losing post here to rep.
Kishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #62
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

When this thread was made it was awesome, now it just dies slowly
Old 11-30-2010, 12:53 AM   #63
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Why?

this is soo foolish!

Last edited by Err; 11-30-2010 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Did you really have to quote it?
narutonhinataschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:05 PM   #64
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

/iz trying to keep this thread alive
Old 12-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #65
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Good chapter as always rep up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #66
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishi View Post
/iz trying to keep this thread alive

Spoiler:
Your not Kishi.

Regarding this Chapter:
Glad to see we got some insight on Edo Tensei.

Madara was quite hardcore with Torune.
Really liked that.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #67
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post

Spoiler:
Your not Kishi.

Regarding this Chapter:
Glad to see we got some insight on Edo Tensei.

Madara was quite hardcore with Torune.
Really liked that.
Yes I am
Old 12-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #68
Pills here
Academy Graduate

Pills here is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, it was ok for a chapter.
I will neg rep you cause I can

PEELZ HERE!!

Pills here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #69
Kishi
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pills here View Post
Well, it was ok for a chapter.
I will neg rep you cause I can
That's fine. if you didn'tlike the chapter down rep me, you like it then up rep.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #70
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I could do you the favor of bumping this up every week for you zero, I just need a way of getting to the thread, send me a request and I can do it for ya. Under Kishi though

I loved #520, better than the past ones weve had, we got some hard core facts this time!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:18 PM   #71
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I could do you the favor of bumping this up every week for you zero, I just need a way of getting to the thread, send me a request and I can do it for ya. Under Kishi though

I loved #520, better than the past ones weve had, we got some hard core facts this time!
I have the thread subscribed on both accounts, and linked in my sig. But the kishi account needs the post. because you can't rep the same post.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #72
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

K, thattl work

Cause its not that hard to find a post from you

Lets this thread rule with fire for volumes to come!

Old 12-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #73
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
K, thattl work

Cause its not that hard to find a post from you

Lets this thread rule with fire for volumes to come!
respond to the PM, will ya?

I meant the Kishi account

Old 12-12-2010, 02:47 AM   #74
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Revivs Thread*

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #75
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
respond to the PM, will ya?

I meant the Kishi account
yep, read it.

I thought about it overnight, Im gonna still say no
I can keep this bumped to the top, more than likely you will see it

Old 12-12-2010, 01:20 PM   #76
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yep, read it.

I thought about it overnight, Im gonna still say no
I can keep this bumped to the top, more than likely you will see it
ok. And 2-1 i will see it XD

Old 12-12-2010, 01:51 PM   #77
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hey Kishi. Who's in the sixth ****ing cofin!?
Old 12-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #78
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Good chapter---Bad chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
Hey Kishi. Who's in the sixth ****ing cofin!?

Good luck with him telling you. He'll probably reveal that soon though.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #79
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Psst, Zero, log to Kishi and say something only Kishi would say!
Like... "Buy more merchandise and I'll tell you"

That will work...

Also, I hope this thread stays alive till Naruto ends

Someone should make a account under that guy who write the anime, and do what were doing here, only for the anime
I just cant remember his name...

Old 12-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #80
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Good chapter---Bad chapter

Quote:
Spoiler:
Psst, Zero, log to Kishi and say something only Kishi would say!
Like... "Buy more merchandise and I'll tell you"

That will work...

Also, I hope this thread stays alive till Naruto ends

Someone should make a account under that guy who write the anime, and do what were doing here, only for the anime
I just cant remember his name...

It's not just one guy. There are a lot of animators working on the anime. The studio is called "Studio Pierrot" though, so Zero could make such an account for it.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote