Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #941
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
~huggles~ You can avoid most people. If someone is against you. Than they don't care about you. Yet many people do care about you. That's something you can't avoid. We are here for you TRS. ^^ We all care about you.
Aww ... You don't need to blush ... lol. Yeah, I do see that by the way, that's why I said the few that do care. I already understand most of what has been said, though, I always get doubts, it's annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
Talk to your friends. If you don't like how another person is treating you or what they said, then don't respond. Ignore. Talk only to the people you like talking to. Only the ones you feel good/better/comfortable with.

I'm pretty sure, even if you delete that many. You would still have that number of friends in there that still care and that like talking to you. Isn't that all that matters...?
I already know and understand that, too.

Yeah, I know, I wasn't planning on deleting every single one, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:49 AM   #942
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Aww ... You don't need to blush ... lol. Yeah, I do see that by the way, that's why I said the few that do care. I already understand most of what has been said, though, I always get doubts, it's annoying.I already know and understand that, too.

lol, good. ^^

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:49 AM   #943
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Aww ... You don't need to blush ... lol. Yeah, I do see that by the way, that's why I said the few that do care. I already understand most of what has been said, though, I always get doubts, it's annoying.I already know and understand that, too.

I know. Still I can't help it around you. ^^ Everyone has doubts that's nothing new. And sure it's annoying but that's just life. Nothing is going to be prefect. Well in my enclosed world most of it is awesome. >.< Still once I'm on the forums. Things start getting me down. Yet we need to stay strong.
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:50 AM   #944
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
People. Who cares about people. If they see you that way then that is their problem. Don't let them change you. Those that don't care for you, you shouldn't care for them. What they say, doesn't matter..

You don't have to be sorry, we're friends here..
Unfortunately, my down fall is that I care for too many people, know matter whom they are, that's what causes me the most trouble, I care for them any way knowing that there is something within there life that causes them to be that way, naturally I want or try to help, yet, like I said it's my down fall, for caring for too many people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
it's ok. ignore and be the bigger person, you know who you are and don't need to change for anyone
I usually do just take the crap thrown at me, so I know this already.
Quote:
I know. Still I can't help it around you. ^^ Everyone has doubts that's nothing new. And sure it's annoying but that's just life. Nothing is going to be prefect. Well in my enclosed world most of it is awesome. >.< Still once I'm on the forums. Things start getting me down. Yet we need to stay strong.
I still wonder why you blush so much around me, lol.
I usually do stay strong, so that's something that I am use to doing.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 12-09-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #945
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Can I have a hug?? *hugs you*
>.>
<.<
lol xD

R.I.P
Old 12-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #946
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

Quote:
Unfortunately, my down fall is that I care for too many people, know matter whom they are, that's what causes me the most trouble, I care for them any way knowing that there is something within there life that causes them to be that way, naturally I want or try to help, yet, like I said it's my down fall, for caring for too many people.I usually do just take the crap thrown at me, so I know this already.
if ppl care they should be there for you not getting you down

[CENTER]
george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #947
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Unfortunately, my down fall is that I care for too many people, know matter whom they are, that's what causes me the most trouble, I care for them any way knowing that there is something within there life that causes them to be that way, naturally I want or try to help, yet, like I said it's my down fall, for caring for too many people.I usually do just take the crap thrown at me, so I know this already.

Yea, Though most people don't care if you care. That's because they are stupid. I'm glad you care about people. Everything in life gets to you. That's why this world is gay. I try to forget about the world around me. Just I like it quite. That's why I only talk with my best friends. Or people I really care about. Just like you.

Mat: ~hugs you~ Yes you can have one. ;D
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #948
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Unfortunately, my down fall is that I care for too many people, know matter whom they are, that's what causes me the most trouble, I care for them any way knowing that there is something within there life that causes them to be that way, naturally I want or try to help, yet, like I said it's my down fall, for caring for too many people.I usually do just take the crap thrown at me, so I know this already.I still wonder why you blush so much around me, lol.
I usually do stay strong, so that's something that I am use to doing.
*hugs* You just, care, then. You are nice, sweet, kind, caring..and all that good stuff. That isn't a bad thing. People that you feel have that in them and you wanting to help, but see no change..why go on with it?

R.I.P
Old 12-09-2010, 12:59 AM   #949
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

hey! only i(male) can hug my bro >>

[CENTER]
Old 12-09-2010, 12:59 AM   #950
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yea, Though most people don't care if you care. That's because they are stupid. I'm glad you care about people. Everything in life gets to you. That's why this world is gay. I try to forget about the world around me. Just I like it quite. That's why I only talk with my best friends. Or people I really care about. Just like you.

Mat: ~hugs you~ Yes you can have one. ;D
aww, Thank you. :3
xDD

R.I.P
Old 12-09-2010, 01:01 AM   #951
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
if ppl care they should be there for you not getting you down
Yeah, though some don't no matter what, so it's just life.
Quote:
It does, everything in life does get to me, knowing I can't do a damn thing to change it. The one mistake everyone makes of me, is thinking that I am selfish, just because a load in this world is, so they jump to that conclusion, they think I do everything for my own personal gain but I don't, it's that simple. If I was selfish I wouldn't help anyone or care for anyone, let alone give stuff to those that need it, like I have said, I have given to charities.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 12-09-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:02 AM   #952
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hey! only i(male) can hug my bro >>
lol xDDD

OKay ><

R.I.P
Old 12-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #953
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*hugs* You just, care, then. You are nice, sweet, kind, caring..and all that good stuff. That isn't a bad thing. People that you feel have that in them and you wanting to help, but see no change..why go on with it?
It's just me, I just really can't give up on another at times, persistance, I guess, LOL.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #954
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, though some don't know matter what, so it's just life.It does, everything in life does get to me, knowing I can't do a damn thing to change it. The one mistake everyone makes of me, is thinking that I am selfish, just because a load in this world is, so they jump to that conclusion, they think I do everything for my own personal gain but I don't, it's that simple. If I was selfish I wouldn't help anyone or care for anyone, let alone give stuff to those that need it, like I have said, I have given to charities.
yeah sometimes whe just have to live with haters around

[CENTER]
Old 12-09-2010, 01:04 AM   #955
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Yeah, though some don't know matter what, so it's just life.It does, everything in life does get to me, knowing I can't do a damn thing to change it. The one mistake everyone makes of me, is thinking that I am selfish, just because a load in this world is, so they jump to that conclusion, they think I do everything for my own personal gain but I don't, it's that simple. If I was selfish I wouldn't help anyone or care for anyone, let alone give stuff to those that need it, like I have said, I have given to charities.
You can always change your life. I never though you were selfish. In fact you are never selfish. You care about everyone. How people find you selfish is stupid. You always try to help people.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #956
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's just me, I just really can't give up on another at times, persistance, I guess, LOL.
Strong will? You are good at what you do. If you feel you need to do something, then do it. Just don't let anyone change you..

R.I.P
Old 12-09-2010, 01:07 AM   #957
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol xDDD

OKay ><
don't give me no back talk >>

[CENTER]
Old 12-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #958
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
don't give me no back talk >>
Yes brother. o_o
Sorry ><

R.I.P
Old 12-09-2010, 01:10 AM   #959
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah sometimes whe just have to live with haters around
Yip.
Quote:
You can always change your life. I never though you were selfish. In fact you are never selfish. You care about everyone. How people find you selfish is stupid. You always try to help people.
I know, I do try to do my own thing with my life. Yeah, well that masssive Wall of Text in that Thread, made it seem that I do, do everything for my own gain, which I am not like that at all, hence why I said it was wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro
Strong will? You are good at what you do. If you feel you need to do something, then do it. Just don't let anyone change you..
Yeah, that too, LOL. You should follow those words of yours yourself as well.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2010, 01:11 AM   #960
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes brother. o_o
Sorry ><
lol jk, i dun like when you use this face---> >< b/c you look mad >>

Quote:
Yip.I know, I do try to do my own thing with my life. Yeah, well that masssive Wall of Text in that Thread, made it seem that I do, do everything for my own gain, which I am not like that at all, hence why I said it was wrong.Yeah, that too, LOL. You should follow those words of yours yourself as well.
want a zim glomp?

[CENTER]

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs