Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #901
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Bad bad boy... I mean cat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:29 PM   #902
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

/Bump ^^
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:32 PM   #903
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Thanks, though with the current state of things, people don't like me, so yeah.

Just let all my Threads die then I will be forced to leave this Forum.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #904
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What?!?!?

I don't want you to leave. =(
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #905
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hate make people feel miserable, I am tired of how many people I have hurt, so I just am, sick of everything, over these last 2-3 months.

Some will be glad that I am gone they hate me.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #906
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Awwww, I am so very sorry. =( Wish I could help you. Though I always feel useless. Yet please don't leave. I'm sure people do care about you. You're someone awesome. ^^
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 11:41 PM   #907
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I was going through deleting people off my friends list for a reason ...

No, everything on this Forum, usually ends with me in tears, like now, so no not really.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #908
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Oh, Well you can't delete me. Though I would add you as a friend. Just don't want you to delete me. >.<

~huggles~ Maybe it's time to change? Though I'm sure I can't change your mind. That's not true TRS. I do care about you. And seeing you hurt makes me sad. =(
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #909
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I wouldn't delete you ... You are one of the few that care ...

Same with me, I hate seeing people hurt, it always brings me sadness.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 11:57 PM   #910
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:57 PM   #911
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Awwww, Well I'm always going to care. You have always been sweet to me. You are a true friend. ^^

Yup, I was feeling sad today. My best friend is feeling really down. And I feel so useless about it. I can't help him.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2010, 12:03 AM   #912
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
I told you, that I would feel worst, over the next few days ... But you are one of those that know also how I have been feeling, you even heard it within my words, that I am unhappy, I have felt like leaving for a while, this you picked up on, though if anything, I am going to try to avoid leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Awwww, Well I'm always going to care. You have always been sweet to me. You are a true friend. ^^

Yup, I was feeling sad today. My best friend is feeling really down. And I feel so useless about it. I can't help him.
So have I with a few, yet people still see the worst in me always.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #913
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Well I'm sure RC and me won't leave you. Yet those people don't know you. I've only seen the awesome in you. That's never going to change. I enjoy talking to you. Even if you are feeling down. Though words don't mean much.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2010, 12:09 AM   #914
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

TRS dun live D:, it wouldn't be the same without you and you don't hurt ppl. *huggles*

Old 12-09-2010, 12:13 AM   #915
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Thanks, though with the current state of things, people don't like me, so yeah.

Just let all my Threads die then I will be forced to leave this Forum.
Give me a list of that people that don't like you? Give me a list of the ones that do?

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:14 AM   #916
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

oh hi thur bro

Old 12-09-2010, 12:14 AM   #917
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

I'm on the like her list. ^^
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-09-2010, 12:16 AM   #918
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
oh hi thur bro
Helo there brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
I'm on the like her list. ^^
Pretty sure you are. And I can name more.

R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:16 AM   #919
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

/pms you

Old 12-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #920
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
Helo there brother

Pretty sure you are. And I can name more.
Lolz, I'm sure I'm on it. ^^ Oh, Well I'm sure a lot of people like her. She is TRS after all right? ^^
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs