Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Which clan ability is better?
Sharingan 9 60.00%
Byakugan 3 20.00%
Genkaijustsu 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-18-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
Ntn|EmoMint
Freshmen Academy Student

Ntn|EmoMint is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Ability vs. Ability

Ok if you had a clan ability what would it be?

Sharingan Vs. Byakugan Vs. Genkaijustsu

I choose Sharingan lol XD!!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Ability vs. Ability

Byakugan, what's genkaijutsu?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-18-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Sharingan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Sharingan.
I could just copy the abilities of talented people, and become rich.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
Ntn|EmoMint
Freshmen Academy Student

Genkaijustsu is special type of genjustsu using the movement of eye motion creating devastating illusions
Old 04-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Most likely Sharingan but wats genkaijutsu? Is that the Rinnegan or wat?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #7
nejipwns101
Chunin Exam Participant

nejipwns101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the mixture of sharigan and byaukugan

If you know something, then know nothing, what do you know?

(GF: Onyxblossom)
Old 04-18-2009, 01:07 PM   #8
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Genkaijustsu.soo cool

Old 04-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #9
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nejipwns101
the mixture of sharigan and byaukugan
Oooh Thanks!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-24-2009, 07:14 PM   #10
Ntn|EmoMint
Freshmen Academy Student

Rinnegan can so totllay beat any ability tho
Old 04-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #11
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

The big G word.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 04-25-2009, 05:34 AM   #12
JamesD
Academy Graduate

JamesD is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont like byakugan or understand whatever the hell genkaijutsu is sooo....... SHARINGAN woop woop
Old 04-25-2009, 06:03 AM   #13
GETALIFEX
Ninja Academy Student

GETALIFEX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

id have rinnengan and kill every one that stands before me an rule an evil world
Old 04-25-2009, 05:59 PM   #14
madara07
Genin

madara07 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

byakugan
Old 07-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #15
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sharingan
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
Old 07-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #16
ThunderSpirit
Chunin

ThunderSpirit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sharingan. I would love to have that in my karate classes. I could copy everything my sensei does with a nothing but a glance.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sharingan for copying. I don't think Genkaijutsu exists.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #18
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

There's Kekkei Genkai, but Genkaijutsu? I dunno about that.....

Anywho, I gotta say Sharingan. If someone attacked me, I could predict their movements and avoid getting killed, and could also copy a lot of stuff.