Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #21
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: asura rising

Glad you finally admit it Hally. Hahaha * Excalibur Pose. *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:28 PM   #22
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

hey who let you in here you low class garbage >.>

/vegeta look
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #23
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin
Formerly Must_Kill_Sasuke

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Maybe?

Alright,lets try it:

LIEK,OHMAHGAWD!! this uz da shiz~!!! Me wanting innety

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark A. Jeagerjaquez View Post
Maybe?

Alright,lets try it:

LIEK,OHMAHGAWD!! this uz da shiz~!!! Me wanting innety
eh why not

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 12-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #25
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dark A. Jeagerjaquez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wait,the hell am i here?

Old 12-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #26
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark A. Jeagerjaquez View Post
Wait,the hell am i here?
you just signed up for a charity event were giving to poor homeless humans

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #27
Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
Genin

SON OF A BI-

/screen blacks out

Old 12-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #28
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark a. Jeagerjaquez View Post
son of a bi-

/screen blacks out
trolololololololol `

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #29
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

the asura are back

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #30
kai57
Chunin Exam Participant

kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd join but i don't know what this is.
HOOYAH
kai57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #31
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

it's pretty much my group

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #32
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

/claims second general
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:02 PM   #33
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Raiku saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I would join but i doubt I have enought madness. That and im a soul reaper.

I'm not asking you to win..I'm asking you not to give up.
Raiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #34
kai57
Chunin Exam Participant

kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!kai57 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kai Vladmir Malkira du Wolf Heim

Malkira means King of the Wicked :P
HOOYAH
kai57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:15 PM   #35
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiku View Post
I would join but i doubt I have enought madness. That and im a soul reaper.
the asura need not be mad, but only wish to become one of the asura rank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
/claims second general
k
Quote:
Originally Posted by kai57 View Post
Kai Vladmir Malkira du Wolf Heim

Malkira means King of the Wicked :P
ok?

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #36
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Eh perhaps I will join. I always seem to join Jun's groups.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #37
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Would you except an old soul reaper Junny boy? If so sign me up!!
And ignore Kai he is a complete weirdo

Old 05-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #38
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

This group is weak. -_-

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #39
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I'm joining.

Now it's the best group!

Me and Jun = Eternal madness troll upon your weak foundations.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #40
Raiku
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stronger then your group >.>