Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Scale of 1 to AWESOME.
1 8 8.51%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 2 2.13%
6 2 2.13%
7 9 9.57%
8 15 15.96%
9 5 5.32%
10 8 8.51%
100 8 8.51%
AWESOME 37 39.36%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2009, 06:16 AM   #21
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rate The Broken Bond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR4F1N R4VEN View Post
i didnt like it, i would be better off playing ultimate ninja storm
at lest someone is with me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:06 AM   #22
UzumakiRLP
Genin

UzumakiRLP is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to UzumakiRLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaneDeidara View Post
8/10. Story line was good and covered the best part, multiplayer/fighting was great. It was a fighting and adventure game, but the graphics weren't that great. Especialy after watching videos of Ulitmate Ninja Storm for ps3.
Well, gotta thank Sony and NVIDIA for the RSX. But as for the Broken Bond, I've only played the demo, but the graphics look pretty comparable to the PS3 game. I wish I can hear it in 5.1 Surround Sound but overall I should give it at least a high 9 or 10 lol.

PSN: HellviewsRLP

Now what GTA IV model file did I replace with Sasuke? Oh, m_y_vendor, that's what.
UzumakiRLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:55 AM   #23
altair465
Freshmen Academy Student

altair465 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I gave it an awesome and it the best 360 naruto game but they need to make some more
altair465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #24
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I gave it a 9. Got all 1000GS out of it. Thought it could have used more characters. I also would have liked to have seen playable fights between the sand ninja and the three sound ninja in the story mode.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #25
Kisuke
Ninja Academy Student

Kisuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10/10 it was best game so far cant wait for nxt one

Village Hidden In The Darkness
Kisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:08 PM   #26
Protector
Genin Elite

Protector is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i give it a 10/10
sis:shinobi4000,Yoruichi,Sasuke uchiha gal

"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
Protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #27
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I heard the game was awesome.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:40 AM   #28
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Amazing ultimate sninja storm sucks - lack of story - lack of characters - they have jerky movements, nothing like in the anime.

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
KARINISSOSEXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #29
heymanlol
Freshmen Academy Student

heymanlol is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

um i got a question to those people who have the game
do they talk japenese through the hole game and just have subtitles
becuz i want the game but i dnt want to be readin subtitles
the hole time

sooo?
um if u can plz tell me at my email plz plz

its
vincentm_2@hotmail.com
so yea...

Last edited by heymanlol; 07-01-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: i had to put something i didnt put
heymanlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #30
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

ok this might be a lil off sub but does n e one know if were getting a naruto shippuden game on xbox360?? love the broken bond game alot! but i want more of the new charactors to play with
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #31
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Tsunade View Post
ok this might be a lil off sub but does n e one know if were getting a naruto shippuden game on xbox360?? love the broken bond game alot! but i want more of the new charactors to play with
Nothing has been confirmed yet.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #32
Uchiha_Madara
Freshmen Academy Student

Uchiha_Madara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it was way better then the first one
Uchiha_Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #33
heymanlol
Freshmen Academy Student

heymanlol is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so ther aint gana be one for 360?(shippuden)
heymanlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #34
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymanlol View Post
so ther aint gana be one for 360?(shippuden)
There has been no news saying anything about it, but Im sure they will make a shippuden game for 360 sooner or later, they would probably start on one sometime this year if they have not already started on one.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #35
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ninja storm has way better fighting then broken bond and trust me i beat the broken bond and i give it an 8 out of ten and grahpics were kinda boring looking.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #36
XxHikariXx
Genin

XxHikariXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to XxHikariXx Send a message via MSN to XxHikariXx Send a message via Yahoo to XxHikariXx

Loved it...
Ninja Registration #102546
Spoiler:

Name: Hikari Yuiki
Village: Fire
Is she/he a biju, if yes, how many tails? : Yes, 8 tails.
Jutsu: Lightning Strike, Light Quake ; In 8 tailed mode: Lightning Bubble Blast (That can destroy the whole village at once.)
Elements: Lightning

XxHikariXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #37
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'd give it a 7/10 overall,its story mode,graphics,missions,and fight scenes were all pretty cool,but it has a major lack of characters which really dissapointed me
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:55 PM   #38
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

AWESOME for me aswell i hope they say something about a sequel at the tokyo game show

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:00 AM   #39
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxHikariXx View Post
Loved it...

Same here. Do you think they will give an Xbox 360 game of Naruto Shippuden?

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:07 AM   #40
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Same here. Do you think they will give an Xbox 360 game of Naruto Shippuden?
I hope they do. That would be awesome.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ratings