Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:56 PM   #801
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
*cuts self*
*Cuts your hand off so you don't cut yourself..*
oh wait.......lol jk jk ><
seriously though dont do that...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #802
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
not me right?
Nah, not you, hopefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
What's bothering you..?
I am definately not feeling well, I have a really sore stomach and have had pains in my back, also feel, just really, not myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #803
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

lol i'm not emo >>

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #804
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Nah, not you, hopefully.I am definately not feeling well, I have a really sore stomach and have had pains in my back, also feel, just really, not myself.
Hug..?
I have noticed.... What's causing the pain?
Quote:
lol i'm not emo >>
I know..I was just kidding ^^

R.I.P
Old 12-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #805
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

ok bro ^^

Old 12-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #806
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
Hug..?
I have noticed.... What's causing the pain?
You didn't need to ask, lol. *Hugs*

My stomach feels better now, after throwing up for the third time today, lol, the first two times wasn't much, the third time just now, made my pain in my stomach go away, lol. I still have a sore back on one side though, around my Shoulder blade, probably stetched a muscle or something.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #807
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

have you drink water lately TRS?

Old 12-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #808
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I have had water, lately, why?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-05-2010, 11:25 PM   #809
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

cuz if you don't you get liver pain

Old 12-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #810
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
You didn't need to ask, lol. *Hugs*

My stomach feels better now, after throwing up for the third time today, lol, the first two times wasn't much, the third time just now, made my pain in my stomach go away, lol. I still have a sore back on one side though, around my Shoulder blade, probably stetched a muscle or something.
Well..I wasn't really sure you wanted one >< *hugs back*

What did you eat..that made it feel that bad? And I think I know what you are talking about with the sore back..it gets really annoying...
Hope you feel better. Have you tried getting it massaged or something..?

R.I.P
Old 12-05-2010, 11:29 PM   #811
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
cuz if you don't you get liver pain
Sounds like you know something for some reason ...

I'll just drink more water then, to see if that helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro
Well..I wasn't really sure you wanted one >< *hugs back*

What did you eat..that made it feel that bad? And I think I know what you are talking about with the sore back..it gets really annoying...
Hope you feel better. Have you tried getting it massaged or something..?
*Hugging*
Yeah, it does ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #812
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

cuz it happens to me

Old 12-07-2010, 01:35 AM   #813
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*My footsteps echo as I walk through the quietness.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 01:36 AM   #814
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

~walks in~ Hia. ^^
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #815
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah Hi I had to look for something to post in, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #816
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You're always welcome to post in my game thread. ^^
How ish you today?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 01:39 AM   #817
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't know about your Game Thread, I haven't paided much attention, lol. I haven't gone in the Game Section for a while.

I haven't been feeling so bad tonight which is good, my only worry at the moment is how RC is feeling.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 01:42 AM   #818
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

It's fun. ^^

Awww, That's so sweet. Lolz, I can understand why some people like you. You always care about other people first. You're an awesome person TRS. ^^
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 01:54 AM   #819
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am naturally like that, actually, I really do chose to put people before myself all the time, I even did within the Trivia, I have always thought of myself last, I just, really prefer to look out for others to help and what not where I can, so yeah, I naturally put others before myself.

Not that many like me, I haven't anyone much, many just ignore me and find things that I say and do pointless. Also, haven't really had anyone stay with me that long either so yeah ... Also I don't have many that have bothered to want to, get to know me better.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 01:56 AM   #820
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Awwwww, I like you TRS. ^///////^ Lolz, I always have fun talking with you. You make me show my different side. >////<
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs