Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:41 AM   #21
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: This game failed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimateninja View Post
hello im sorry i havent been on in so long 4 those who know me, anyway i wanted to jump in this conversation and add a few things 1) i admit i was hoping for a few more characters myself, namely zetsu, raikage and cm2 jugo, but all things considered im happy with what we have. 2) i hate 2 admit it, but i agree about the combos there just werent as nearly as many as there should have been and that goes 4 jutsus and ultimate jutsus as well. 3) costumes were literally non exsistant in that game, what the heck?! that was a definite fail... and 4) they watered pain down way to much, they could have and should have done much better on him than they did, and the same goes 4 the puppet users.

however, there is a bright side here, PARAK111 has confirmed ninja storm 3 so lets hope they learn from the mistakes of this game
Of course they watered down Pein. What would you have had? An ultra-hax Character who can Shinra Tensei people away every 3 seconds? His combos are good enough as it is. And his grabs are too. Pein is a good character already. He doesn't need buffed. Puppet users can hit you over and over and you have no way to inflict damage to them, because they're using their puppets, while they sit at a range. The fact that the puppets can travel so far is already a bit hax. They don't need buffed either.

Only characters that need edited imo, are Tsunade, Sakura, Ino and Kabuto. One of their most notable traits is their incredible profficiency with Medical ninjutsu. But they didn't get any in the game. I also hoped Katsuyu would be Tsunades Ultimate, or in one of her combos, but, meh :/ Ino should've had her Mind Destruction Jutsu, like she uses in the anime.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:43 AM   #22
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCSPY View Post
ugh? your point is invalid. w'ere talking about game balance. oh ok you want authenticity? itachi activates his magyeko sharingan right at the start and tortures the other player and than he dies. thats authentic but not balanced. same logic here and it doesnt work. i only like this game because its naruto . but overall its mess. "match of wits" yeah definately spamming ninjustus, guard, substituions and than block. dont let your love for naruto blind you. this game is a mess and you know it
Watch your language.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:57 AM   #23
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

As usual, people are never happy unless they have something to complain about, and even then they aren't happy xD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #24
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin

Chidori457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chidori457

There are errors in every game. But seriously, man are always complaining about everything. Idiots. (You know who u are)

"Yell all you like, the Lord himself won't hear you."
-Agent 47
Chidori457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #25
AfroMan
Banned

AfroMan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Meh, I think the game's alright, nothing special though. I'd give it a 3/5
AfroMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #26
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the games story was good but online can get annoying when you get spammed

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:53 AM   #27
HorizonLightss
Genin Elite

HorizonLightss is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to HorizonLightss

the game is still fun
enough said
"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."-Jiraiya
HorizonLightss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fail, naruto, shippuden, storm 2