Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #63181
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I got to see a Wooster! My life is complete. >.>

Old 12-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #63182
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
/victory meat

:3
For the hunt!
Huzzah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
/Puts on berthat

Nice... Silly Wooster...
Indeed, I am silly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I got to see a Wooster! My life is complete. >.>
Hope you weren't too shocked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #63183
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Not at all Mr Wooster. >.> They are very nice photographic images.

Old 12-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #63184
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

/thinks about posting a pic or two
O.o
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #63185
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
/thinks about posting a pic or two
O.o
Im right there with you, but I am technologically impaired and can not.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Old 12-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #63186
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Not at all Mr Wooster. >.> They are very nice photographic images.
Heehee, sorry.

Old 12-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #63187
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

OH MY WOOSTER!
I just saw your pictures.
You are just how I remembered you... or thought you looked.

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.

Old 12-04-2010, 05:12 PM   #63188
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
Im right there with you, but I am technologically impaired and can not.
I can post them, just need to upload them first.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #63189
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I never tought I would say this but..

WOOSTER IS HAWT! *_*

lolwut?
Old 12-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #63190
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post

WOOSTER IS HAWT! *_*
I thought the exact same thing not moments ago.

Spoiler:

Old 12-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #63191
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
How you doin' haaaaaawt stuff?xD
Nice pictures.
Long time no see. xDD
I'm doing great, thank you. ;D <3

@Woo Nice pics. xD

Old 12-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #63192
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

i wants a mcrib nao ><

[CENTER]
Old 12-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #63193
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OH MY WOOSTER!
I just saw your pictures.
You are just how I remembered you... or thought you looked.
Okay. I am glad that I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post

WOOSTER IS HAWT! *_*
Ahh, okay. >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Tasogare View Post
@Woo Nice pics. xD
Thank you Tops.

Old 12-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #63194
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Heehee, sorry.
Sorry?
>.>
<.<

Old 12-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #63195
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

A came in after a long day at school. Freezing outside. Eh, not the best pics of mine.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #63196
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

I has that same jacket!!

Spoiler:

Old 12-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #63197
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I has that same jacket!!
No way? O.o
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #63198
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Nice pictures Sasu_girl. *sorry late to the party* don't think i've seen any of ya before! very nice :-) and I like the hat JapaneseAnimeForLife
Old 12-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #63199
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yaaaaay.

Spoiler:

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
Old 12-04-2010, 10:22 PM   #63200
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Long time no see, Juanito. :]

Closed Thread