Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #61
thenewguy
Apprentice Genin

thenewguy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto 519 Discussion

What will naruto do if he can't transform into the giant fox how will he take on susanoo
Old 12-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #62
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i wonder the same thing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #63
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

More plot holes ftw.. that part were the Edo tensei can be broken by the "zombies" emotions being to strong is just stupid.. It is the only way the shinobi army can defeated them but still <.<

I wonder what will happen to Deidara >.< I wish I could just jump there and save him XD All jokes aside, who will "move" Deidara's feelings? He never really cared about anyone, maybe someone from his family we don't know about?

And whats about that poser trying to copy Deidara's hair!? (at page 4)

Anyways.. I wonder how Naruto will manage to make the menancing ball rasengan jutsu thing.. X)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?
Old 12-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #64
nightwolf613
Apprentice Genin

nightwolf613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@Thenewguy - Combination of Sage Mode and Tailed Mode perhaps?
Old 12-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #65
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
So are suggesting some sort of devil's bargain where the Nine-Tailed Fox agrees the help Naruto to preserve it's own freedom?
Yeah I think that's gonna be the only way for them to co-exist with each other for now.I believe Naruto will prove that it would be the better deal.Besides over time the Kyubi should see that in the end it would be safer for it to...no Elmer's would be hunting it,lol

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 12-03-2010, 03:35 PM   #66
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
he dosen't communicate with nine tails like bee and 8 tails that could be bad
It took Bee and 8-tails some time to get to that point in their partnership.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 12-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #67
Madara_lives
Apprentice Genin

Madara_lives is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i want to see sasukes EMS and the 10 tails! GRR
Old 12-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #68
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I loved the beginning of the chapter with Sasori's...umm...peaceful exit and the end the Kankuro's speech. It's awesome that Sasori gave Kankuro Mother and Father to own as a lasting impression of Sasori's art. I wonder if he will also use them.

Wait!? If Sasori could summon the puppets to give the Kankuro, why didn't he summon them in the first place!?

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:27 PM   #69
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
I can't really disagree with that. I appreciate variety. But at least things are moving forward. In a sense, I'd really rather not see another ordinary rasengan again -- or at least for a long while. I'd also like to see his shadow clones improve. It would be cool if they could become able to take damage or become immaterial and allow blows to pass through. Match that with the Kyuubi mode and he could take on Madara. And I would like him to acquire a new element.
I would love for him to get a new element or that he didn't need the shadow clones to do a simple Rasengan....I don't see it happening any time soon so it really sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Don't worry, I merged them instead. :]

I am totally going with Kabuto on this one. He is always one step ahead of Madara in this. Madara has just realized Kabuto was leading Anko to the hideout. It get s me to wondering. Maybe the is an ulterior motive in bring Yamato to the hideout. Perhaps either to get to Sasuke or maybe even bring Madara down. I shall have to ponder this.

I don't think the tailed beast being involved in the rasengan is that bad even if it is surprising. After all the both were concentrated chakra to begin with might as well make them the same. I don;t like the explanation of the two chakra types. I liked to thing before that one was the ninetails and the other was Naruto's. Oh well.
The problem is the Minato first saw the chakra ball during the night he died. I guess the only way to explain this is that he knew about it before from Kushina, so maybe this was a technique he was developing for her?

More Squad action would be awesome. The question is which one next.
Next has to be Kakashi (I'm just saying that but really Shikamaru and Neji would be fine too)

I get what you're saying about Madara just realizing that Anko was too close to his hideout and that Kabuto probably lead her there but he was inside the whole time so I don't really think it's that surprising he just found out. The most important thing is he realized it as soon as he saw her and that he's not just letting Kabuto roam free all the time which means he's watching him.

Kabuto could die now and I wouldn't miss him but I do give him credit for trying to manipulate everyone all of a sudden when just not too long ago he was Oro's lap dog. His real goal is probably Sasuke but if he can get rid of other "My dream is world domination" nuisances like Madara that's getting two for the price of one since he can't get close to Sasuke without passing by Madara first.

I don't mind the Kyuubi being "involved" with the Rasengan, it's us getting another variation of Rasengan that bothers me. It doesn't even make sense that all of a sudden Bee knew Minato and Minato planned to create Rasengan to make it easier for his son which would be a Jinchuriki.....Why would Kushina even need that technique? As far as we know she was a regular Jinchuriki but not like Bee so it wouldn't have mattered that the Kyuubi wouldn't cooperate with her....
Old 12-04-2010, 05:56 AM   #70
nightwolf613
Apprentice Genin

nightwolf613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't want the 10 tails to come about. It would mean Naruto and Bee lose their beasts.

I am hoping Kabuto is the final villain and not Madara. If Madara was it then it seems like the series wouldn't be that far from over. Also, I think Kabuto was using Orochimaru as much as Orochimaru was using him. Their partnership benefitted them both and after Orochimaru was dead it allowed Kabuto to persue his own goals with all that he had learned from him.

I sort of bothers me a little that we will see yet another Rasengan variation because it seems like it is all he knows at times. A new element or a new technique he developed himself that combines Wind and something else would be really good. Rasen-Shuriken is his own jutsu and no one else can do it. Not even sure Kakashi could copy it. Would be nice if Naruto could come up with something else that is his own too that could be used more often. To be able to do Rasengan without clones would be in his favor as well.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:36 AM   #71
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
I loved the beginning of the chapter with Sasori's...umm...peaceful exit and the end the Kankuro's speech. It's awesome that Sasori gave Kankuro Mother and Father to own as a lasting impression of Sasori's art. I wonder if he will also use them.

Wait!? If Sasori could summon the puppets to give the Kankuro, why didn't he summon them in the first place!?
I'm not sure that he did summon them, I think he wanted Kankuro to go and get them. But even if he could, those puppets were terrible.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:54 AM   #72
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto 519 Discussion

I was looking forward to Naruto's full Nine Tails transformation and BAM - it can't happen. -_-' Even if he does learn the Fox Blast, it wouldn't be the same. At least not being able to transform into the Nine Tails. That would've given him a lot of advantages. I still hope that by some accident he manages to actually transform in his battle with Madara or Sasuke though.

That was a nice way for Sasori to go! Much better than his other death scene. In the end, Sasori actually turned out to be a good guy. Like Itachi. I liked that.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 12-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #73
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Great Chapter. Should be some good conlicts coming up between the zombies and their friends/family/loved ones. Funny transformation by Naruto. And it looks like there will be a Rasengan Menacing Ball.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:46 AM   #74
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Naruto is getting way more haxx now, so that means Sasuke EMS is going to be a tad more haxx than Naruto

The Minato PNJ was a downer, Minato kinda got story trolled :\

Old 12-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #75
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

lol chibi naruto fix xD
Your past has you in a chokehold,
But you deserve it from what I've been told
Call my bluff, say what you want,
I'm looking down at you from the top,
I beg for attention in small doses,
Leave the scene smelling of dead roses

Loverboy, you're playing those hearts like toys,
Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?
Filled with repent?
<3
Old 12-04-2010, 11:42 AM   #76
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Madara and Kabuto: I'm beggining to wonder who's gonna betray who and become the main villan of the plot! Madara is commiting a error by allowing Kabuto get involved to much. This is the mistake of the major villains, they allow their enemies get to close then they see themselves stabed with a sword in their chest.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:51 AM   #77
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
That was a nice way for Sasori to go! Much better than his other death scene. In the end, Sasori actually turned out to be a good guy. Like Itachi. I liked that.
How do you figure Sasori was actually good? He didn't do anything but realize he was a douche, if that. Finding inner peace doesn't make you a good guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwolf613 View Post
I don't want the 10 tails to come about. It would mean Naruto and Bee lose their beasts.

I am hoping Kabuto is the final villain and not Madara. If Madara was it then it seems like the series wouldn't be that far from over. Also, I think Kabuto was using Orochimaru as much as Orochimaru was using him. Their partnership benefitted them both and after Orochimaru was dead it allowed Kabuto to persue his own goals with all that he had learned from him.

I sort of bothers me a little that we will see yet another Rasengan variation because it seems like it is all he knows at times. A new element or a new technique he developed himself that combines Wind and something else would be really good. Rasen-Shuriken is his own jutsu and no one else can do it. Not even sure Kakashi could copy it. Would be nice if Naruto could come up with something else that is his own too that could be used more often. To be able to do Rasengan without clones would be in his favor as well.
I think Naruto cuold become the Juubi, since it is possible for a jinchuuriki, especially an Uzumaki jinchuuriiki, to survive the extraction of a tailed beast. I would totally do it if I were writing this. That would be awesome. Naruto would become a god, and it would easily allow him to fulfill Jaraiya's vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Naruto is getting way more haxx now, so that means Sasuke EMS is going to be a tad more haxx than Naruto

The Minato PNJ was a downer, Minato kinda got story trolled :\
How was it either PNJ or a downer? First, PNJ is the same as deus ex machina, which only applies if there is no ground work. If you prepare the story to accept an outcome, any outcome is credible. Naruto worked hard for the rasengan, and his Sensei taught his father, who invented that jutsu. It only makes sense, and it creates a connection back to his father. There's nothing wrong with that.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #78
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
How do you figure Sasori was actually good? He didn't do anything but realize he was a douche, if that. Finding inner peace doesn't make you a good guy.
Agreed, except for the part where he realized he was a douche. That didn't happen.

He was put at peace because Kankuro told him that his artwork would last forever through the heart and soul he put into them and the performances of those who inherited them. Why did Sasori kill people? To put on performances of his puppets, or to turn the people he was killing into puppets. His art was eternal beauty, and his artwork was his puppets. So when Kankuro convinced him his artwork would last forever through the generations to come, and the two puppets with the most meaning to him (The Mother and Father) were finally passed down, he'd achieved what he'd aspired to do his entire life, creating true art through eternal beauty.

So it's not "He didn't do anything but realize he was a douche". Does that mean he was a good person? Not at all. He still killed people and aided one of the most evil ninja organizations of all time. But throught Kankuro's words, he achieved inner peace, and his soul was no longer bound to the living world. He had no reason to stay anyways, because he had already accomplished what he'd set out to do in life. That's the reason he reached peace.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #79
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Agreed, except for the part where he realized he was a douche. That didn't happen.

He was put at peace because Kankuro told him that his artwork would last forever through the heart and soul he put into them and the performances of those who inherited them. Why did Sasori kill people? To put on performances of his puppets, or to turn the people he was killing into puppets. His art was eternal beauty, and his artwork was his puppets. So when Kankuro convinced him his artwork would last forever through the generations to come, and the two puppets with the most meaning to him (The Mother and Father) were finally passed down, he'd achieved what he'd aspired to do his entire life, creating true art through eternal beauty.

So it's not "He didn't do anything but realize he was a douche". Does that mean he was a good person? Not at all. He still killed people and aided one of the most evil ninja organizations of all time. But throught Kankuro's words, he achieved inner peace, and his soul was no longer bound to the living world. He had no reason to stay anyways, because he had already accomplished what he'd set out to do in life. That's the reason he reached peace.
That's why I said "if that." But you support my point that he wasn't good, just at peace. At least Itachi sacrificed for the sake of his brother, even though it was screwed what he did.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-04-2010, 12:43 PM   #80
somerandomgirl14
Chunin Exam Participant

somerandomgirl14 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Lil Chibi fox Naruto! Fanservice anyone?

Now I'm not.

The end