Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:25 AM   #2021
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Rasen_Chidori Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
@TRS - *Wakes up and sits up* Oh...thanks for keeping me company
It's fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:26 AM   #2022
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
@Hikari - I have the flu

@JAFL - Above ^
awww *gives you a get-well card and some roses* I hope you feel better soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Ah!
Oh, ha sorry....*waves back like a maniac* Long time no See Japa-san!
lol. oh Hikari! xD *walks closer with arms out, wanting a hug*
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:26 AM   #2023
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

.....*is coverd in snot*
I-I-I'm sorry *Tries to clean it up*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
It's fine.
What's wrong?

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:27 AM   #2024
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post

Thanks ^_^

Old 12-04-2010, 04:27 AM   #2025
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:

Oh you. You're so flattering.
*Opensarms wide*

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:28 AM   #2026
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
I-I-I'm sorry *Tries to clean it up*

What's wrong?
*Tries not to laugh*...
phaha..It's ok Rasen-kun
*Calls Janitor*

Old 12-04-2010, 04:31 AM   #2027
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Tries not to laugh*...
phaha..It's ok Rasen-kun
*Calls Janitor*
*Blushes* O-ok ^_^

Did you get PMs from me? (I can't remember if I replied or not...stupid headache >.<)

Old 12-04-2010, 04:31 AM   #2028
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks ^_^
No problem. *tucks you in bed* you need some rest.
Quote:
Oh you. You're so flattering.
*Opensarms wide*
awww, thanks. ^^ All traits from a charming boy. =]
*huggles you softly* ^^
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-04-2010, 04:32 AM   #2029
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

@JAFL - Yeah...I need rest x.x

Old 12-04-2010, 04:32 AM   #2030
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Blushes* O-ok ^_^

Did you get PMs from me? (I can't remember if I replied or not...stupid headache >.<)
*Pats your greesy hair* I always have greesy hair when i'm ill.

Aha, yes..yes i did.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:34 AM   #2031
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Pats your greesy hair* I always have greesy hair when i'm ill.

Aha, yes..yes i did.
My skin gets all sensitive and sticky feeling >.<

Ok

Old 12-04-2010, 04:35 AM   #2032
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@JAFL - Yeah...I need rest x.x
You shouldn't be here RC. For your sake, I think you should lay down so it will calm down the headache. Being active especially on technology can give you a major headache sometimes or even eventually, so to risk that from happening, just rest, my man.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-04-2010, 04:36 AM   #2033
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

I guess...

I probably will in a few minutes

Old 12-04-2010, 04:42 AM   #2034
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I guess...

I probably will in a few minutes
Great idea
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-04-2010, 04:46 AM   #2035
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No problem. *tucks you in bed* you need some rest.

awww, thanks. ^^ All traits from a charming boy. =]
*huggles you softly* ^^
Aye, that is true.
:3 *Huggles back* D'aww

Rasen: Ewwwwwww

Old 12-04-2010, 04:48 AM   #2036
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aye, that is true.

Ikr? It feels so gross >.<

Old 12-04-2010, 04:49 AM   #2037
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aye, that is true.

*huggling* How you been, sweetie? =]
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-04-2010, 04:52 AM   #2038
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Rasen: I don't wanna know! ha ha, aww poor you.

Jaffacake: <- Omg, new nickname. Gotta love Jaffacakes. P: yum.

I'm good. The rain washed all our snow away though!

Sooo what about you? ^^ eh?

Old 12-04-2010, 04:53 AM   #2039
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

@Hikari - Y-you're making fun of me

Old 12-04-2010, 04:56 AM   #2040
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@Hikari - Y-you're making fun of me
N-no i'm not..*huggles*

Tags
fanclub for rc, random chatting, rasen, rasen_chidori, rc fc