Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:58 AM   #2001
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rasen_Chidori Fan Club

*Face flushes slightly from the heat but seems content*

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:02 AM   #2002
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Well, if you have the Flu, even though you feel hot, you still have to keep warm, just because it isn't the case ...

*Opens the blanket just a little, so it isn't so hot for you.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:03 AM   #2003
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I know, it sucks, having to keep warm even though I already feel hot to begin with -_-

*Curls up again, hugs my pillow*

Old 12-04-2010, 04:08 AM   #2004
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The point is to sweat it out I find, that is usually why they tell you, to keep warm no matter what, I suppose.

I know, I ain't doing the best job, with this ... -_-
I just wanted to try and help just a little ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-04-2010, 04:11 AM   #2005
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

It's ok, you're doing fine ^_^

*Rolls over and hugs you in my sleep*

Old 12-04-2010, 04:16 AM   #2006
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

/comes in after a hard day
/falls to the ground and rests
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:16 AM   #2007
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Allroiightt

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:16 AM   #2008
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori
It's ok, you're doing fine ^_^

*Rolls over and hugs you in my sleep*
If you say so ...

*Suddenly I get hugged, whilst you're sleeping, startled at first, then I just let, you hug me, I place my arm over you, rubbing your back whilst you sleep.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-04-2010, 04:17 AM   #2009
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Hi JAFL, Hikari

Old 12-04-2010, 04:18 AM   #2010
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
If you say so ...

*Suddenly I get hugged, whilst you're sleeping, startled at first, then I just let, you hug me, I place my arm over you, rubbing your back whilst you sleep.*
*Hugs tighter*

Old 12-04-2010, 04:20 AM   #2011
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Hey, dude. :3 Init.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-04-2010, 04:20 AM   #2012
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Hi JAFL, Hikari

oh hey RC. what have you been up to?
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-04-2010, 04:21 AM   #2013
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Hey, dude. :3 Init.
Hai Hikari! ^^
/waves
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 12-04-2010, 04:21 AM   #2014
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

@Hikari - I have the flu

@JAFL - Above ^

Old 12-04-2010, 04:21 AM   #2015
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Hugs tighter*
*I get hugged tighter, though, I still just rub your back, on the blanket, helping to comfort you and also help keep you warm.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-04-2010, 04:22 AM   #2016
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
Hai Hikari! ^^
/waves
Ah!
Oh, ha sorry....*waves back like a maniac* Long time no See Japa-san!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-04-2010, 04:23 AM   #2017
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@Hikari - I have the flu

@JAFL - Above ^
Awww *Rubs your snotty nose*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-04-2010, 04:23 AM   #2018
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

@TRS - *Wakes up and sits up* Oh...thanks for keeping me company

Old 12-04-2010, 04:24 AM   #2019
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Awww *Rubs your snotty nose*
*Sneezes* Ahhhhhhhhh CHOO!

Old 12-04-2010, 04:24 AM   #2020
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Sneezes* Ahhhhhhhhh CHOO!

.....*is coverd in snot*

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
fanclub for rc, random chatting, rasen, rasen_chidori, rc fc