Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #21
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: More Fillers

i find it funny how we always start and end the year with fillers

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:21 AM   #22
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Its funny how both the US and JPN versions are both in fillers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:19 AM   #23
Inoichi
Genin Elite

Inoichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
well we need fillers for not catching up with the manga so Kishi ahs time to make the chapters xd
True

Old Boy
Inoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #24
nightwolf613
Apprentice Genin

nightwolf613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I enjoy some of the fillers. Leaf History does seem a lot like the first series to me but at least we get some current content at the beginning and the end of the episode. Like how Naruto and Sakura were talking and then start thinking back.

The opening of the current episodes I think is pretty good but I like the ending better where he is sparring with his friends.
nightwolf613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #25
Chappy
Freshmen Academy Student

Chappy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Wink Re: More Fillers

Well Welcome to the Naruto Shippuden Filler Hell Up to Episode 300, I believe the "Confining the Jinchūriki Arc" will Continue in Episodes 301 or 302 Next Year 2012.
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:56 AM   #26
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Plus its great to see all the old characters my childhood grew up on as well as the music.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #27
darkbluesman
Apprentice Genin

darkbluesman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
Well Welcome to the Naruto Shippuden Filler Hell Up to Episode 300, I believe the "Confining the Jinchūriki Arc" will Continue in Episodes 301 or 302 Next Year 2012.
i kinda figured it was like a year end break.
darkbluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:54 PM   #28
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

You filler thread makers need to really chill the heck out and stop! RELAX MAN just deal with them they're shouldn't be a single thread about complaining about the fillers cuz NOONE gives a bleep and JUST STOP!

Oh AND TO MAKE THINGS MORE PESEMISTIC I HOPE THEY DO ANOTHER FILLER AFTER THIS ONE AND WE CAN WAIT TILL THE SPRING FOR THE NEW ARC CUZ GUESS WAT???? WE ALSO NEED THE DUBBING TO CATCH UP A BIT SO THE SUBBING SHOULD BE PUT ON A 1 YEAR HAITUS!!!!

Last edited by Narutosan; 12-03-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:10 PM   #29
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
You filler thread makers need to really chill the heck out and stop! RELAX MAN just deal with them they're shouldn't be a single thread about complaining about the fillers cuz NOONE gives a bleep and JUST STOP!

Oh AND TO MAKE THINGS MORE PESEMISTIC I HOPE THEY DO ANOTHER FILLER AFTER THIS ONE AND WE CAN WAIT TILL THE SPRING FOR THE NEW ARC CUZ GUESS WAT???? WE ALSO NEED THE DUBBING TO CATCH UP A BIT SO THE SUBBING SHOULD BE PUT ON A 1 YEAR HAITUS!!!!

Actually in a weird sort of way, we should be grateful to the fillers, they give us more of the characters that we love. Also, it expands the storyline some. If Kishi just ran straight through the storyline, we might run out of story very quickly and be left with either the seasons end or the end of the series. So in a weird way, we should be grateful, it gives us more of the series we love. Of course of the flip side of the coin, by the time they get back to the storyline, we may forget the storyline. lol
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #30
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Actually in a weird sort of way, we should be grateful to the fillers, they give us more of the characters that we love. Also, it expands the storyline some. If Kishi just ran straight through the storyline, we might run out of story very quickly and be left with either the seasons end or the end of the series. So in a weird way, we should be grateful, it gives us more of the series we love. Of course of the flip side of the coin, by the time they get back to the storyline, we may forget the storyline. lol
Now if only more people could think this way instead of complaining and saying
"OH, I HATE THESE STUPID FILLERS!!!!! THEY NEED TO GO DIE!! "

It gets kind of annoying...
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:38 AM   #31
Chappy
Freshmen Academy Student

Chappy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Well we do need to be Grateful of this Fillers as for your story but that could Backfire, You should also consider thinking of our lifespan/life expectancy or of the person whose writing the manga! Take Note that a Human's Average Life expectancy is 70 (What if the Fillers End in Year 2070 )
Spoiler:
That was Obviously a Joke

Ah. . Ah. . . Slam Dunk discontinued due to discontinued manga, disappointed Millions of Fans. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonStarNinja4 View Post
Now if only more people could think this way instead of complaining and saying
"OH, I HATE THESE STUPID FILLERS!!!!! THEY NEED TO GO DIE!! "

It gets kind of annoying...
Well you Said that. . . Not Me! Well Taka Fansubs Hate fillers Much Much Much More than I do actually.
(Don't Skip their Opening Notes)
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fillers, naruto, sasuke, schedule, shippuden