Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:28 PM   #41
Jason Uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Jason Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto 519 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganSage View Post
I think eventually Naruto and the Kyuubi with team up cuz back in the Sasuke Reunion, Nine-tails said that if Sasuke killed naruto, he would regret it.
awwwwwwwww... Nine-Tails has feelings... NOT! lol
the nine tails was just threatening sasuke because if naruto dies so does the nine tails.

or mabye he meant if he killed naruto the ninetails would be reborn but won't the kyuubi want that to happen so he can be free.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:32 PM   #42
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This chapter was ok...I mean I love Kabuto but I can only take speeches like that from Naruto and that's because he's done it since the beginning of the series but coming from anyone else is kind of boring....

I love how Madara and Kabuto compete with each other to see who's more cunning and manipulative... Let's see who can see further into the future.

Minato basing the Rasengan on the Tail Beast's attack was kind of unexpected and random or am I the only one who thinks so? This is just Kishi trying to make this whole Naruto controlling the Kyuubi thing work. It was pretty obvious from the beginning the Kyuubi would never willingly cooperate with Naruto on anything.....still another Rasengan version? I'm so tired of that...why is he not using his Wind Element and creating something completely new by now?

Anyways let's hope next chapter that's done and we get to see some more squads in action.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:35 PM   #43
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Raimaru View Post
Didn't someone say when Naruto was learning Sage Mode that the Kyuubi's chakra interferes with the balance or something?

I could be wrong, but I'm wanting to say that was said.
That was only when he tried to fuse with Fukakusu. It seemed to me that the issue there was the Kyuubi's mind hadn't yet been sealed. It might be different now. The Pain Arc showed that he could be in tailed mode and SM at the same time, but the manga didn't make it clear that SM was of any use while he was actually in tailed mode, if I remember correctly.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #44
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
It was pretty obvious from the beginning the Kyuubi would never willingly cooperate with Naruto on anything.....still another Rasengan version? I'm so tired of that...why is he not using his Wind Element and creating something completely new by now?

Anyways let's hope next chapter that's done and we get to see some more squads in action.
It occurs to me that most jonin apparently control 2 different elements, but Naruto only controls one, yet he's still probably got the most raw power of any of the ninjas in the story (even if you take away his Kyuubi chakra). I don't mean he's the most skilled, just got the raw amount of chakra. So I agree we should be seeing more from him. But the idea that he can use his kyuubi cloak as shadow clone-like hands adds a whole new dimension to what may be coming up.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #45
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
It occurs to me that most jonin apparently control 2 different elements, but Naruto only controls one, yet he's still probably got the most raw power of any of the ninjas in the story (even if you take away his Kyuubi chakra). I don't mean he's the most skilled, just got the raw amount of chakra. So I agree we should be seeing more from him. But the idea that he can use his kyuubi cloak as shadow clone-like hands adds a whole new dimension to what may be coming up.
Yeah believe me I get that and it's not like I want a 1,000 crappy jutsu instead of 20 strong good jutsu but wasn't it said that his element affinity is great for battle and that it isn't that common? well he's barely used it 10 times throughout the story (I might be exaggerating lol) I just want something other than another variation of Rasengan or Chidori
Old 12-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #46
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yeah believe me I get that and it's not like I want a 1,000 crappy jutsu instead of 20 strong good jutsu but wasn't it said that his element affinity is great for battle and that it isn't that common? well he's barely used it 10 times throughout the story (I might be exaggerating lol) I just want something other than another variation of Rasengan or Chidori
I can't really disagree with that. I appreciate variety. But at least things are moving forward. In a sense, I'd really rather not see another ordinary rasengan again -- or at least for a long while. I'd also like to see his shadow clones improve. It would be cool if they could become able to take damage or become immaterial and allow blows to pass through. Match that with the Kyuubi mode and he could take on Madara. And I would like him to acquire a new element.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #47
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I still think we're about to learn more Minato feats. Sounds to me like Killer Bee has met him.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:23 PM   #48
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

what? no way.........well he probably did i'm not sure

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:42 AM   #49
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hey, never underestimate the power of TNJ! It is a very powerful weapon indeed!
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
Old 12-03-2010, 02:02 AM   #50
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree with the person who said he would like to see some more wind moves the simple thing to do would be give naruto 1 of his dads kunis and turn it into a sword with his chakra or even simpler have bee teach him...and to the guy (sorry cant be bothered looking for names) that said about his second element it should be water that would make him and saskue perfect opposites
Old 12-03-2010, 02:22 AM   #51
DeemonFox
Genin

DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
lmao at that one. Thinking about him whining his little emo soul out while stuck in a puppet for the next 100 years or something. I guess Omoi didn't need to keep feeding him lightning to suppress his explosive clay; the one time did it.

Yes. I enjoy it when Kishi uses existing elements in new revelations like that. It strengthens the story.

It occurs to me that Sage Mode is a way around feeding the nine tails Naruto's chakra, but there are at least two problems with that work around. First, it might have the poor side effect of changing the "mind" of the beast somehow into a kind of metaphorical stone toad, because the Kyuubi may not be able to handle it. Second, even if it worked, he can only hold Sage Mode for but so long in combat, which means he'd be limited to about four clones -- so no SM Kyuubi cloaked Giant Rasengan Barage. That would be freakin' epic, but it don't look like Kishi'll let it happen.
Nine tailed toad does have a better ring...
Old 12-03-2010, 02:37 AM   #52
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Anyone think that Naruto will master the Rasen Shuriken Demon Bomb at one point?
Yeah taht sounds like a good idea of an technique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
.....actually....i'm not really mad about sasori's passing O_o. a little bit irratated but at least sasori can now live in peace
Maybe Sasori coulda lasted another chapter but oh well.

I liked this chapter atleast we know what "that" jutsu is that Minato and Jiraiya were talking about.

So when Naruto learned Rasengan he was being prepared for this. Man Kishi is a master at build up and isnt just throwing random ideas in there.

That ne technique is called: Tailed Beast Rasengan but I wonder about those floating Rasengans aroud Naruto in that pic of him.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:48 AM   #53
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerandomgirl14 View Post
I did not see the sticky. Can someone lock this please?
Don't worry, I merged them instead. :]
Quote:
This chapter was ok...I mean I love Kabuto but I can only take speeches like that from Naruto and that's because he's done it since the beginning of the series but coming from anyone else is kind of boring....

I love how Madara and Kabuto compete with each other to see who's more cunning and manipulative... Let's see who can see further into the future.

Minato basing the Rasengan on the Tail Beast's attack was kind of unexpected and random or am I the only one who thinks so? This is just Kishi trying to make this whole Naruto controlling the Kyuubi thing work. It was pretty obvious from the beginning the Kyuubi would never willingly cooperate with Naruto on anything.....still another Rasengan version? I'm so tired of that...why is he not using his Wind Element and creating something completely new by now?

I am totally going with Kabuto on this one. He is always one step ahead of Madara in this. Madara has just realized Kabuto was leading Anko to the hideout. It get s me to wondering. Maybe the is an ulterior motive in bring Yamato to the hideout. Perhaps either to get to Sasuke or maybe even bring Madara down. I shall have to ponder this.

I don't think the tailed beast being involved in the rasengan is that bad even if it is surprising. After all the both were concentrated chakra to begin with might as well make them the same. I don;t like the explanation of the two chakra types. I liked to thing before that one was the ninetails and the other was Naruto's. Oh well.
The problem is the Minato first saw the chakra ball during the night he died. I guess the only way to explain this is that he knew about it before from Kushina, so maybe this was a technique he was developing for her?

More Squad action would be awesome. The question is which one next.

Last edited by Wooster; 12-03-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:52 AM   #54
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Anyone think that Naruto will master the Rasen Shuriken Demon Bomb at one point?
Why don't we just say it, shall we? Nuclear freakin' rasen shuriken.

The only obvious reason anyone would survive that attack is avoiding it all together, and the only way to stay on the battlefield and counter would be a spacetime ninjutsu. Ain't no one jumping over it. So Madara is really the only one who could withstand that and remain in a position to attack.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #55
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I still think we're about to learn more Minato feats. Sounds to me like Killer Bee has met him.
I agree there. Also, did you see how Bee shuddered when Naruto mentioned Minato? Because I think that would imply that they fought, and Minato perhaps forced him into his eight tailed state. Maybe that's where he saw the tailed beast ball.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #56
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Kinda sucks that Naruto STILL has to worry about Nine Tails taking his chakra and being problematic for him. It's like what was the point of taming the Nine Tails? I don't think Naruto and Nine Tails will ever become friends---but I think that Nine Tails hates Madara enough that it may decide to help Naruto defeat Madara. Well even if Nine Tails still hates Naruto, maybe it's starting to respect him, as in respect that Naruto is a formidable opponent. Then again Naruto had to get help from Kushina.
I believe the 9 tails would rather exist in Naruto than be controlled,mostly because of it's ego.Naruto apoligized to the 9 tails,stated he would never hurt him, and said wait,just wait...Naruto will show the 9 tails that it's only path lies within Naruto.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 12-03-2010, 11:28 AM   #57
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
I believe the 9 tails would rather exist in Naruto than be controlled,mostly because of it's ego.Naruto apoligized to the 9 tails,stated he would never hurt him, and said wait,just wait...Naruto will show the 9 tails that it's only path lies within Naruto.
So are suggesting some sort of devil's bargain where the Nine-Tailed Fox agrees the help Naruto to preserve it's own freedom?

Old 12-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #58
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Killer Bee as a teacher was awesome! I hope that Naruto and the fox can come to a a happy medium! Not sure about the baby fox mode, although maybe he can get the enemy to laugh themselves to death, its kinda cute. Deidara should have at least gotten out of the puppet and done something rather than just sitting there! I liked the fact that we now know the backstory of the rasengan, although I do have 1 question. If Minato got the rasengan from the foxes' tailed beast bomb, how could this be? In a previous episode, the storyline said that Jiraiya had taught Minato the Rasengan. If thats the case, which is the actual story? It supposedly took Minato 3 years to perfect what he had. In which case, he couldn't possibly learn it in before he died, in theory of course.

Last edited by Sheelah; 12-03-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #59
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Epic fail Naruto but cute fox

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
Old 12-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #60
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

he dosen't communicate with nine tails like bee and 8 tails that could be bad