Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #1021
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Chewie Cookies is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Yahoo to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Skype™ to Chewie Cookies
Default Re: NaruHina Supporters United! (NaruHina Fans ONLY, Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
That'd be me. Nee really means no. Back to NaruHina, Kushina would had been so proud to see her son Naruto fall in love with Hinata if she were alive. That'd be cute and emotional, would it?
Awesome. I like cute, despite being a guy. I don't know why, but I'm guessing it's just because I like the warm, fuzzy feeling that cute things give me. And NaruHina is more than just cute, it's huggable!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #1022
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Send a message via AIM to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Yahoo to Chewie Cookies Send a message via Skype™ to Chewie Cookies

Question: what would Naruto and Hinata's love like be like if, due to kyuubi, Naruto transformed into a hanyou (half demon)? I know one thing; Hinata's gonna have a lot of fun hugging all nine of those tails! But that would also make it so that Naruto would outlive Hinata, so maybe there would be a way to turn Hinata into a hanyou as well? Anybody getting fluffy ideas from this?
Old 11-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #1023
obitobi
Apprentice Genin

obitobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ummm... yes i would be... AMAZING!!!!!!! Their love is neverending! Omg, u guys should look up an awesome fanfic... umm... i forget the name but look it up in google naruto... evolution.. a new story... idk im thinkin... heroes? thats it! its naruto heroes somthin...

I JUST SAW... a tree... IMA GIVIT A HUG!
(./_\.) Mangekyou Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
Madara: You, have the will of fire... and remind me of the man I hated most in this world...

obitobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:14 PM   #1024
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by obitobi View Post
ummm... yes i would be... AMAZING!!!!!!! Their love is neverending! Omg, u guys should look up an awesome fanfic... umm... i forget the name but look it up in google naruto... evolution.. a new story... idk im thinkin... heroes? thats it! its naruto heroes somthin...
Are you referring to me because of the undying love for NaruHina? A fan picture of the said couple would look cute and romantic if memory serves me right.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #1025
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well thats if Naruto still has the nine tails. For all we know he could loose them at the end. They could either be taken by Madara or mabey he could find a way to get rid of them. I'm not sure but those could be a possibility.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:38 PM   #1026
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Since we are at the great war hopefully we will see Hinata in action soon. And hopefully she'll kick butt.^^

Last edited by ItachiKisame; 11-28-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #1027
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'd like to see SOMTHING happen! just don't think we will see much of a romantic subplot play out until much later. Right now, I would imagine that the element of realism and emotional connection will be through death, and then the arc (or series) will end on a high note with romance (possibly).

Least that's how I read the situation
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:07 PM   #1028
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Since we are at the great was hopefully we will see Hinata in action soon. And hopefully she'll kick butt.^^
You meant "great war" and not "great was", right? If so, yeah, definitely gonna wanna see Hinata kick some Akatsuki rear. If you meant something else, though... then I'm thoroughly confused...
Old 11-28-2010, 08:26 PM   #1029
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewie Cookies View Post
You meant "great war" and not "great was", right? If so, yeah, definitely gonna wanna see Hinata kick some Akatsuki rear. If you meant something else, though... then I'm thoroughly confused...
Sorry I ment to say great "war" I just messed up. And im sure we will see her in action sooner or later. I just hope she doesn't end up getting killed.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:17 PM   #1030
Belive it !
Apprentice Genin

Belive it ! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i'm baaaaack,fools and foolettes !!
how's everyone ?

Member of the

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Playstation3 ID:RAG3D397
Xbox360 ID: xTOSx RAG3D
(if ur gonna add me,mention that ur from the forum)

Belive it ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #1031
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Assuming when the war ends, we really don't know how Hinata will react in the battlefield. Then again, she may do better protecting her love Naruto in war. The last thing Naruto would see is Hinata's death mask.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 12-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #1032
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Assuming when the war ends, we really don't know how Hinata will react in the battlefield. Then again, she may do better protecting her love Naruto in war. The last thing Naruto would see is Hinata's death mask.
Her death mask? You mean her face after she dies? Plz don't suggest such things... Makes me think sad thoughts of the NaruHina pairing dying because one of them couldn't live through the war...
Old 12-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #1033
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Her death mask? You mean her face after she dies? Plz don't suggest such things... Makes me think sad thoughts of the NaruHina pairing dying because one of them couldn't live through the war...
I'm sorry that mentioned Hinata's death mask in my last post. There's a good chance Karui would ask Hinata for loving Naruto during the war. Oh Lord, that would be fun to talk about.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 12-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #1034
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I'm sorry that mentioned Hinata's death mask in my last post. There's a good chance Karui would ask Hinata for loving Naruto during the war. Oh Lord, that would be fun to talk about.
I hate to be a grammar critic, but your English is flawed somewhat. Fortunately, I can still tell what you're trying to say. You're talking about how Karui might ask Hinata about her love for Naruto, right? I can see that happening. And hopefully, Kumo and Konoha can get over the incident on Hinata's third birthday that caused so many problems, and form a real alliance this time around. It's fairly possible that will happen, with Hizashi back in the realm of the living. That could also bring some closure between Hinata, Neji, and Hizashi, like what happened with Sai and his brother. Also, I'm hoping Naruto returns the favor, and saves Hinata from certain death at some point, like she did for him. That would definitely be something to see.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #1035
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I hate to be a grammar critic, but your English is flawed somewhat. Fortunately, I can still tell what you're trying to say. You're talking about how Karui might ask Hinata about her love for Naruto, right? I can see that happening. And hopefully, Kumo and Konoha can get over the incident on Hinata's third birthday that caused so many problems, and form a real alliance this time around. It's fairly possible that will happen, with Hizashi back in the realm of the living. That could also bring some closure between Hinata, Neji, and Hizashi, like what happened with Sai and his brother. Also, I'm hoping Naruto returns the favor, and saves Hinata from certain death at some point, like she did for him. That would definitely be something to see.
Oh, that'd be likely for Karui to talk about Hinata's love for Naruto. Moreover, there'll a good chance to make amends on what happened on the Hyuga heir's third birthday when she was kidnapped. If Hinata and Neji have to fight Hizashi, so be it. If I want to say on this, Naruto might rescue Hinata if possible. That would be cute and heroic, right?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 12-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #1036
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Oh, that'd be likely for Karui to talk about Hinata's love for Naruto. Moreover, there'll a good chance to make amends on what happened on the Hyuga heir's third birthday when she was kidnapped. If Hinata and Neji have to fight Hizashi, so be it. If I want to say on this, Naruto might rescue Hinata if possible. That would be cute and heroic, right?
Most definitely!
Old 12-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #1037
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Im sure Hinata wouldn't act shy around Naruto in battle at all since she already confessed her love to him during the fight with Pain. And we already know she would rescue him if he was in trouble again without hesitating since she loves him. Even in the past we've seen this happen a little (even if its only in the fillers). As for Naruto im not sure what his reaction to her would be although we do know he would definently save her if she was in trouble since he cares for Hinata as much as she cares for him.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #1038
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Most definitely!
Really? What about the Anko-lookalike Kurotsuchi? After all, she's in the same division with Hinata, Neji, and Karui. If that happens, would Kurotsuchi ask Hinata about loving Naruto?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 12-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #1039
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

>.>....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:32 AM   #1040
Chewie Cookies
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Really? What about the Anko-lookalike Kurotsuchi? After all, she's in the same division with Hinata, Neji, and Karui. If that happens, would Kurotsuchi ask Hinata about loving Naruto?
True. Why were we even talking about Karui talking to Hinata again? Come to think of it, Karui and Hinata haven't shared a single panel. What I'm wondering now is what the sandaime Tsuchikage will do when he hears that Naruto is the son of the Yondaime Hokage? That could cause a decent amount of friction between the allied shinobi.

Tags
hinata, naruhina, naruto, pairings